• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
Neptune got out of the water when he was close enough. He shook the water off his body and walked into the city though a dark alley. It was bigger than he imagined, and the last time he had been here was about five years ago. He yawned. He had nothing to do right now. He didn't even know where to start.

Nobody's gonna stop and ask me 'are you gonna help defend the town' like that. He told himself and placed his wing on his forehead like a facepalm. He wanted to go back and talk to the Ninetails...at least he had somebody to talk to. Now? He's lost.

His eyes widened as he saw a bunch of Alpha Alliance troops walking into a building. The pokemon that led the way, was Zangoose, and he had the Gold Tribe emblem on his shoulder. Neptune wanted to know more.

He ran towards the troops and blended in, walking into the building together.

When the Zangoose talked to another General, he didn't talk like the other troopers did, he listened. He gasped when he heard their conversation. Twice as big?! A trooper that was standing next to him stared at him and gave him a look that meant What is YOUR problem.

Neptune was annoyed by his stare and walked away. He stood behind the General and observed them both. He needed to know what he was fighting against.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Golden Tribe
Name:Julie Candle
Title: Just joined
Appearance: Spring Deerling
Personality: A tiny bit cocky but is usually a good person and friendly,exept when it comes to battle
Bio:She got split up from her parents when she was 5.She had to learn from other pokemon around the forest she was born in how to fend for herself.She isn't very trusting towards some pokemon,but to others shes more trusting than anybody.She changes form to her advantage.A little bit like a ditto.She learned how to do that when she wished she was a chimchar when being chased by a group of Ursiring.
Pokemon Species: Deerling
Move set: Camouflage,Energy Ball,Faint Attack,Solarbeam

Hope this qualifies.

Last edited:

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
(i lied Lucario. >< I'm posting more. lol.)

Genevieve ran further into the forest, jumping over stumps, not caring enough to go around them. She wouldn't get lost, she knew this forest like the back of her paw. Come on Cicadas. Tell me where you are!" Genevieve cried silently. The cicadas were as loud as ever and the farther she went north the louder they became.

At least I'm going the right way. Genevieve thought to herself as the sound of the Cicadas increased rapidly. She looked around as she ran. Genevieve didn't recongize anything anymore.. Nothing. She had gone farther then she had ever dared to go before. Even farther then the spring.

Genevieve ran into a clearing and suddenly stopped, looking around. The Cicadas had stopped, they were completely silent now. W-What's going on? She thought fearful. All she could see was trees and bushes, the usual forest stuff.

"It was a stupid idea for you to come here." A voice chuckled from behind her. Genevieve quickly turned around and growled deeply as someone stepped out from behind a tree.

"Temper, temper my dear girl." The Pokemon chuckled evily. It walked into the clearing, letting Genevieve see it more closely. The Pokemon was a Roserade. This Roserade smirked evily at her as he took a step closer.

"-D-Don't take another step!" She yelled, trying to sound braver then she actually felt.

This just made the Roserade laugh even more. "I won't hurt you......much." He smiled his evil smirk at her, which gave her an uneasy feeling.

She knew that she's probally die here. However, if she was going to die she would take him with her. Genevieve knew nobody would come looking for her, she was an outcast.

Mother.. Forgive me. Genevieve thought sadly and then charged at the Roserade.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent watched the General, then noticed someone enter the room he hadn't seen before. He knew there were spies for the Order all across Eternity City. Kent had known General Manchu for a while, and they had come prepared for a code word in case of something like this. Kent spoke again.

"Is your blue sixth man ready?" The code the Alpha Alliance developed was the clock formation of identifying if the person around you is indeed with you. They add the color of the Pokemon in from of the phrase and say a number one through twelve. The resulting number corresponds with the location on a clock to identify if the certain colored Pokemon at, in this case six o' clock, or behind you is 'ready', or one of ours. General Manchu turned around, and hollered,

"No!"

At this, Kent Reed brought his claws to the Emploeon's throat, "Spy of the Order, I presume? You have a lot of nerve coming this close to us! General, seal the exits, we will learn what we can from this one!"

"Yes, Kaiser", General Manchu responded, giving orders to the men. The Pokemon closeby began to go in front of the exits, excited murmurs being exchanged between them, because the Gold Tribe's name of Kaiser, the new leader, was already legendary among both the Alpha Alliance and the Order of Neoverse.

"Have him placed in the holding cell, we'll get some answers out of him later."

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
Years
Julie pushed the door open of her house with her nose.She sniffed in,looking around into the medow.Julie was in Flower Medow.Only a few pokemon lived here,and all of them were deerling or Butterfree,Kakuna,and caterpi.Julie walked over to a patch of roses and sniffed in again.She loved the aromas here.She knew knew the Gold tribe was coming today,and she wanted to join with all my heart.But she figured she was to weak.She frowned at the thought,but smiled again seeing Ms butterfree and her baby caterpi stroll by.She would try to join the Gold Tribe anyways.Eternity City is where they would be.Flower Medow was just about a mile from Eternity city.I took me about a hour to go a mile.I would do my best today.I headed in that direction.

"Julie where are you going!"Exclaimed a voice from behind me.There was a normal spring deerling,my best friend Madison.

"I'm going to try to join the Gold Tribe."I announced.

"I'll miss you!"said Madison.

"I'll miss you too."I replied.

"I'll go tell the others,goodbye."said Madison.

"Goodbye best friend."I said turning back around and continued heading for the City.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve and Roserade were standing a a couple feet from each other now. She had charged at him and had aimed an Inferno in his face. It didn't seem to faze him and in response the Roserade used Magical Leaf. Roserade lifted up his hands and multiple leaves came flying out. The leaves came flying at Genevieve and she tried to avoid them. She avoided a couple of them. However, most of them hit. Genevieve goraned and glared at the Roserade. She wasn't going to give up so easily. Genevieve wasn't going to show any weakness either. She had to defeat this Pokemon, for Eternity City, for the Alpha Alliance, for the Golden Tribe.

Genevieve narrowed her eyes and ran towards the Roserade again. As she ran small purple balls appeared around her body and at her command the purple balls flew at Roserade. They hit Roserade, which made him step back a little.

Roserade chuckled as he looked up at her. "Lucky shot. It won't happen again." He put his hands down and his eyes grew wide. As he stared at her Genevieve shivered. She was getting an erie feeling of having something probing her mind. The Roserade smirked his traditional smirk and the feeling went away. Genevieve growled again and charged at him again. She ran up to him, he didn't move an inch. As Genevieve opened her mouth to use Inferno Roserade quickly jumped over her, landing behind her. Confused, Genevieve still used the Inferno. The flame came out of her mouth and hit the ground. The flame blazed on the ground in front of her, the flames reaching almost to her nose. Genevieve didn't have time to react. Roserade put a flowered hand up and as if it had been called. A breeze blew. Soft lullaby music came from hs flower and Genevieve's eyes began to close on her. She fought with them as she turned around to face Roserade. The flames on the ground had almost burnt out. Genevieve fought her eyes, but her eyes won. The last thing she seen before her eyes closed was Roserade's smirking face. She didn't know why she had gotten so tired so fast. Before falling fast asleep Genevieve mumbled something. As she fell to the ground, another group of purple balls appeared all around her. They flew at Roserade, most of the hitting him.

"Cheap trick." He spat angerily.

(OCC: Genevieve didn't faint. Roserade used Grass Whistle which put her to sleep. Before going to sleep Genevieve used Sleep Talk.)

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
Years
Many thoughts raced through Julie's mind.Like how she could possibly not make it home ever again.And how dangerous this is,and how she might not even get accepted in the first place.How they might think she's to weak,or not good enough.She couldn't bare to think any of those thoughts we're true.She proceeded across the creak.

"I'm only about a quarter mile away now."Julie said to herself.

"Till what."said a annoying voice.A gangar appeared infront of her.

"Not in the mood gangar."said Julie trying to get around him.

"Not so fast."said gangar blocking her.

"Davis just let me go!"said Julie.Davis was gangar's name.

"Fine,I don't want to talk to a pest like YOU anyways."said gangar who faded away.

"Ugg."said Julie as she began walking forawards again.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Roserade picked up both of his flowers and aimed them at Genevieve. Within seconds both the flower began to grow white, as they started to suck energy from her. After a couple minutes Roserade put his arms down and smirked at the still sleeping Genevieve. At that moment Genevieve's mouth opened and a big flame shot out. Roserade was too slow to completely dodge the attack. The flame followed the gound and tourched his feet. The Roserade jumped away from the fire and cried in pain only after he had land a foot away from the sleeping Genevieve. He said a curse as he blew on his feet. His feet were still throbbing and sore from the fire. However, he wuldn't let that stop him from ending this interlooper's life.

He walked back over to her and scrowled down at her. Roserade was tired of this, he just wanted to finish this fight now. Before Roserade could attack again, Genevieve woke up. However, before opening her eyes she opened her mouth and shut another flame from her mouth. Roserade jumped to the side, to escape the fame. Though, that was what Genevieve had wanted for she had an army of purple balls to attack him after he dodged. Not seeing them coming he was hit by all of them. Roserade fell to his knees, from being surprised. He glared fown at Genevieve, who's eyes were now open. She slowly stood up, her body hurt. However, she was going to fight until she couldn't fight anymore.

Roserade stood up himself. "You can still stand? You're tougher then I thought. Though, you are on your last legs."

"Shut up and fight." Genevieve hissed.

miley810

Assassin
Years
"Finally I made it!"Julie exclaimed happily but then her face froze.

She had no idea where the Gold Tribe would be. She sunk to her knees (which probably looked weird cause she is a deerling) and moaned,hopping should would see them pass by,or someone would show her where the Gold Tribe was.She waited and waited,hope kinda gone by now,she waitied,someone has to help,somebody,anybody.

(Ooc:Anyone ganna help me here?)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
The Emploeon was removed and Kent and General Manchu went back to talking about the attack.

"Thanks for all of the info, General."

"No problem, Kaiser. I hope you find some new recruits in the next few days."

Kent thought to himself, I hope so too. I'll stick around here for a bit longer in case some Gold Tribe members show up before departing to the city to look for potential members. Now about that spy...I'll figure him out later.

miley810

Assassin
Years
"Sir!"said Julie to a Gravler on the street."Do you know where the Gold Tribe will be today?"

"Yes I do,they will be at the captial building."said the Gravler.

"Thank you!"Julie said and ran to the building.

She went inside to see the buliding busy with lots of people.She wondered if they would have time to even consider adding her.She watched as a ton of the people left the building.

"I guess they we're here for other reasons."said Julie with a bit of relief in her voice."I wonder when the get to decide weither I'm in or not.Oh I hope I get to be in.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent was on guard, so when another unknown face entered, he wasn't sure what to make of it. He looked at her, then at General Manchu, who shaked his head, signalling he didn't know her either. Kent thought it could be another spy, but if he goes around threatening every single person that walks by, he might go insane. After all, no matter what stature, it could be a person wanting to join the Gold Tribe.

"And you are?" Kent asked, his patience growing a bit thin. "This is a private area restricted to soldiers. Do you have a reason for being here?"

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
Years
Violet sighed reaching the capital building where she heard the Gold Tribe was meeting but stopped outside. "I don't think I can do this...they probably wouldn't even think about accepting me" she said to herself sighing again.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Julie looked at Kent.

"I'm hear to try to gain my spot in the Gold Tribe"Julie replied to kent when he asked if she had a reason for being there."And I'm kinda new to this area,I don't come much,I live in flower medow,a mile away from here.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
"Flower Medow." Kent repeated her words. "I've heard of the place it's supposedly a very nice area. And you say you want to join the Gold Tribe? Is that so?" Kent walked over and looked over at her. "You do realize that the Gold Tribe is the symbol of pride and loyalty, or peace and protection in the Alpha Alliance? Are you ready to face the challenges of becoming the saviors of the Alpha Alliance? Are you ready to live for freedom, fight for freedom, die for freedom? Are you?" His barrage of questions was a test not only to see her loyalty for the Alpha Alliance, but her courage. He couldn't let a simple person enter. This was his father's Tribe, a proud group of strong Pokemon, and he will see their glory restored. He waited for her response.

miley810

Assassin
Years
A knot appeared in Julie's stomach.Was this the leader of the Gold Tribe?

Yes flower medow is very nice.Yes I am ready to live,fight, and die for freedom.I will face any challenge that comes my way.I have prepared myself for joing the Gold Team for many years now.I have asked myself the same questions.I have trained for it,and I have braced myself for it."Replied Julie doing her best not to seem out of breath as she gained it back.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
The large black Charazard walked to the building where the leader of the Golden tribe was interviewing a deerling. "It's me Shadow Flame, I'll go walk in and take my place" Shadow flame said looking at Kent, the Zangoose the the golden markings and the shoulder armor.

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
Years
(OOC: It's gonna be hard being the only bad guy here...)

Lex was sitting in a dark place. His eyes were closed. He was meditating, as usual.

My new technique is about to be mastered. Once I do, the Golden Tribe's soldiers will topple like dominoes before me...But I could sure use some backup to take them down...They are probably building a big army to counter the Order's army. And it would be unwise to try to fight them by myself...I'm strong, but not that strong...Well, time to get out of this cave...and see if I can devise a plan...

The Alakazam stopped levitating, got back on his feet and walked out of the cave he was in. Eternity city was in his range of sight. He chuckled as he saw it. Soon it will belong to the Order...

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent Reed looked over the smaller Pokemon, then he sighed. "Very well, if you say you are ready, then you are accepted as a proto-member. As a proto-member, you will accompany me and I will see if you truly have what it takes to become a member of the Gold Tribe. Only then will you be given acceptance and be given a title. This should be a great honor for you. Many Pokemon have chosen this path, but few have succeeded to become members of the Gold Tribe. I am Ken Reed, also known as the 'Kaiser', and I am the leader of the Gold Tribe."

Kent looked at her before seeing a large black Charizard enter the room. He knew him as one of the few members of the Gold Tribe, Shadow Flame. Kent smiled at him,

"It's good to see you Shadow Flame."

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
Years
Violet took a deep breath before braving up and entering the building. Curiously she looked around and spotted a Zangoose bearing the mark of the Gold Tribe. She walked up to him and stood confidently in front of him knowing he was Kent Reed. "Hello sir. I've heard your looking for new Members for the Gold Tribe. My name is Violet Ryhm and I've been training for years to join the Gold Tribe" she said voice confident eyes blazing with determination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back