• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Most people would imagine me as a Trivia mod or maybe a NU/W mod given I've been hanging out there lately and helping the newbies.

Years

You should see how crazy Harlequin is for me, he wants to see bold blue on me.

Also, blue is so my color given all the Oshawottliness I have. I've modded on other forums, but they're all wastelands. But yeah, I'd love having my Razor Shell upgraded to a big banhammer.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Hikari plays borderlands? Does Hikari have a PS3? Did she ever pick Zero like me? So many questions.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
384 (you miscounted, I miscounted, our bad)

LOL, whats that 'Showdown' Server anyway.

Years

Hikari plays borderlands? Does Hikari have a PS3? Did she ever pick Zero like me? So many questions.

Uh no I never played a Borderlands game, I just liked the look of the characters.

Hikari, do you do your own sigs/avatars? They look great.

I get most of my images from Tumblr/Pixiv/DeviantArt and crop them into avatars, but sometimes I may use sprites instead if I'm doing certain Pokemon themes. I also browse for images to use in my matching signature, and if it looks too plain I add some text. Simple as that.

Although that Oshawott rageface sig was one of the hardest for me to make, especially the water on the left. But at least it's popular with the members here.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've gone to the PC Battler Server a few times. But then I forget and when I do go there I'm too lazy to make a team so eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back