• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Evolution/Pre-evolution Speculation

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I looked up when were the Evolutions for roselia and sneasel revealed and they were 3 months before release.
Maybe this or the next month we might know something.
I guess that could happen, and hopefully it does. I miss all the new evolutions from Sinnoh. Hoenn had too little (and were pre evolutions), and Unova had none...

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Maybe it's just me, but I don't really want another Eeveelution. I feel like having one for the new type reveal is enough. We're already at eight evolutions, do we really need to go higher than that?

razzbat

dancer
Years
I looked up when were the Evolutions for roselia and sneasel revealed and they were 3 months before release.
Maybe this or the next month we might know something.
weaville was announced before the lucario movie for that movie which was shown a year before the japanese release of dp, not sure about roserade.
I personally don't think they would announce another eeveelution for the sheer fact that they would want to emphasize the novelty of the fairy type. and as twilight sky said, another one next gen wouldn't surprise me either :/

Years
I was hoping it'll be like Umbreon and Espeon, where one has a type that was introduced that gen and the other doesn't.
Thus far we have no more evolutionary relatives and we're almost to the 3 months from release mark...could this be another Hoenn in terms of evolutionary relatives?

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
I think you might be right. Hoenn only showed us a few more pre-evolutions (such as Azurill and Wynaut) but in Kalos it may be the opposite, where they show us a few (hopefully) evolutions this time (Like Sylveon).

Austin1395

Dark-type Trainer
Years
I'm late to this thread so pardon me if the idea has already been included. But, since eeveelutions are always released in pairs (i.e. Umbreon & Espeon, and Glaceon & Leafeon) with one of the evolutions having a type advantage over the other, I'm guessing we are going to have another eeveelution, and since Sylveon is Fairy type, which is super effective against Dragon types, I'd guess that that would be the other one. That, or the other one could be a type super effective against Fairy type.

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2015
I'm late as **** pokecommunities dead as hell aw man and here I thought it was some secret organization only real chiggas got into All I gots to say is they better give Altaria an evolution make it dragon/fairy too I mean Im pretty loyal to my dragons regardless but it's perfect for that and think an evo boosting its sp def and def with a obvious fairy secondary typing I'D BE INDESTRUCTABLEEE. Not to mention my altaria will finally get the respect it has to take out a poke or two to get.

Years
I too want an Altaria evolution, and if they gave it fairy...and fairy really is resistant against Dragon as the rumors say...it'll start climbing up the tiers as long as fairy doesn't have mass weaknesses.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I'll like to see an evolution for Cloyster that's Water/Steel

I like it. I like it a lot actually. Maybe it would be similar to the Scyther/Scizor evolution where they just redistributed stats to further increase its defenses, taking away from its Speed and Special attack to do so, as well as increasing its HP stat a bit as well? Would be interesting to make it an even better physical tank, while not making it overpowering or anything.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
I'm still holding out hope for a Normal-type Eeveelution to be introduced alongside Sylveon. I've always wanted one, and Eevee is simply too weak - in my first ever run of Pokemon XD, I decided not to evolve mine, and the end of the game was a nightmare (though to be fair, I tend to play massively underleveled...).

I like the idea of a Fairy / Dragon Altaria evolution.

While not an evolution to an existing Pokémon, I wouldn't be surprised if Flabébe evolves. It's mentioned that it has a few different flower colors, so possibly its evolution would have a secondary type dependent on that (similar to how Wormadam works).

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I'd love to see evolution of tropius, lapras and absol :)

Yes to Tropius and Absol completely. I feel like they are two sub-par Pokémon that are designed amazingly, but got shafted in the stats department in one way or another. I'd love to see evolutions to buff the two of them up a bit. As far as Lapras goes, I'd be cool with an evolution that was more of a stat shuffling, although I have no idea what I'd want that to end up like. Maybe make it a bit less bulky, make it faster, and add a tad to it's attacking stats?

I like the idea of a Fairy / Dragon Altaria evolution..

Either that or just a retyping. Although I do agree I'd love to see this happen. It just has a Fairy-like appearance to me, so going one more further than that and giving it the dual type would be awesome. Plus, having it be one of the only Dragon types that would resist Dragon (with Dialga being the other) would be really nice.

Hey can any one tell me what's that special evolution method Goronda will evolve from???

We have no idea yet =P Excited to find out though!

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years
Seeing as the rumors from Pokebeach are most likely true i was wondering what other Pokemon could evolve from turning your 3DS upside-down.
Maybe Digglet?It will fall from its hole and reveal its body.

Hey can any one tell me what's that special evolution method Goronda will evolve from???

It is rumored that you need another Dark type in your team and Pancham will evolve provided he is level 30 or above.

TrollShammy80

Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
Years
I'd like to see Arbok...get evolution in a 2 headed serpant...go Poison/Dark or something neat like that :P

Maybe Maractus...or a prevolution for it would be neat

Mightyena would be a awesome pokemon for evolution

blue

gucci
Years
Sableye is heavily featured in the upcoming Pokémon X & Y Movie for no apparent reason, evolution me thinks? Sableye evolution would be awesome, although Sableye with evolite would be a far bigger threat than it already is with Prankster.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
In one of the trailer there was a hoard battle of with 4 Tauros and 1 Miltank. I think this could strongly support a pre evo of them will come out and it will evolve into one of them depending on the gender.

Back