• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Furious Flames - Fire Red Hack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
I think the current Beta goes to the 1. gym town(dont know the English name) because there´s a Team Aqua guy blocking your way to the forest. I assume that Suicune is still working on this so it´s not final yet.
The Islands Bugs aren´t fixed yet, are they?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
I'm still working on Beta 2.4.
I'll fix the movement errors. :D

blue

gucci
Years
''Hello! You look awfully busy as always. How am I doing? Well, I'm modifying my Network Machine. When I get done with the machine, I hope you'll be first to use it, NAME." only this

Try re-downloading the Beta, there has been a recent re-release of Beta 2.4 which was the fix to that specific problem.

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
Suicune please add these thing at the hack:
1: Trainer Battle Fixing in , just like in RSE.
2: Running indoors
3: Day/Night sistem.
If you add these things the hack will be much more beautiful for me :)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
I could fix the Running Indoors problem. I fixed the one word Pokédex glitch and the Golbat to Crobat glitch thing. Day/Night System might be added. Good idea. Lemme just message Suicune. :3;;

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years

blue

gucci
Years
I've uploaded Beta 2.5 which includes a few patches and bug fixes, mainly the E4 fix & Celio Fix. This also includes a battle with Falkner & Bugsy who can be found in Hoenn.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 7, 2014
I talked to Celio and he started the event, but when i got to the entrance of mt. ember, this is what i see:

http://imgur.com/2J46P

basically, the entrance is blocked off, but the arrows still show that there's an entrance there.
??

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2013
Hey Suicine, new guy here. Just curious on when roughly you think this hack would be finished and if there will be anymore additional stat changes? Like upping Absol's special defense a bit maybe? ;)

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
I found a bug here.
iccaU.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back