• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Well, I joined because I wanted some more virtual friends. This is actually my second online forum, my first was Marriland.
I think I'll go and make an intro thread now.:3c

You'll find a lot of cool new friends here, I'm sure. n~n There are a lot of wonderful people all over PC. Hope to see you make an introduction soon! You're not obliged but it certainly would be a great thing to start with.

Years
Well, I joined because I wanted some more virtual friends. This is actually my second online forum, my first was Marriland.
I think I'll go and make an intro thread now.:3c
Not to worry! You'll make a lot of friends here, and like all others above have said, why not make an introduction thread? That's a great way for us members here to get to know you better! ^_^

Years
  • Age 25
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 14, 2015
Hello though I have made a account awhile ago I had no idea what I signed up for. I just liked to go around and try pokemon rom hacks. I never thought signing up MEANT anything so recently I decided to become active on the internet and just use this account.Anyway I LOVE pokemon and the warriors saga by Erin Hunter though you might be able to tell by my name. I also like moding pokemon games with the only mod i can find for mac the pokemon randomizer. I just mod starters and playthrough and come up with challenges with it. I do what I can but lack of tools on mac makes it harder. I also like writing a lot. I do not like bragging but I will say this cause i am proud of it. I will be taking collage level courses in my first year of high school, and have already taken honors physics and other such courses in middle school.

Years
Hello though I have made a account awhile ago I had no idea what I signed up for. I just liked to go around and try pokemon rom hacks. I never thought signing up MEANT anything so recently I decided to become active on the internet and just use this account.Anyway I LOVE pokemon and the warriors saga by Erin Hunter though you might be able to tell by my name. I also like moding pokemon games with the only mod i can find for mac the pokemon randomizer. I just mod starters and playthrough and come up with challenges with it. I do what I can but lack of tools on mac makes it harder. I also like writing a lot. I do not like bragging but I will say this cause i am proud of it. I will be taking collage level courses in my first year of high school, and have already taken honors physics and other such courses in middle school.

Hey there Latios, welcome to the forum! /o/ I took a college-level history class in high school but it was really hard... almost dread thinking about it. But anyways, yeah, I have heard that Macs are very limiting for working on ROM hacks which is unfortunate. :( I still love my Mac though, even if a lot of things can't be done as well on it!

You made a great choice joining and I do hope you have an amazing time here. I'm around if you ever need any help, all right? See you. :D

Years
sup how is everyone today ?
Hey there EpicPho3nix, and welcome to PC! (: I'm okay, I guess.. feeling a little down today :/ but I hope you're doing fine, and you've come to the best forum on the internet! Always feel free to make an intro thread here if you want to describe yourself more! :)

Years
Hey What's up this is Phantasmagoric, but Zan is just alright. I'm new here, and I hope to make alot of friends here.
Hey there Zan, welcome to PC! Sure, you can make a lot of friends here! We have such a friendly community here! ^^ Hope to see you around some time, and always feel free to make an introduction thread here if you want to tell a little more about yourself! ^_^

Starlight Sprite

Resident Moon Fairy
Years
So hello everyone! I'm Starlight Sprite, and I'm new here. I've loved Pokemon ever since 1998. I'm an avid gamer and TCG player, anime fan, comic geek, you name it. Anyway, here I am, and I'm happy to be here! I'm a pretty friendly person, so feel free to drop me a message if you want to be friend or just to poke me. :7:

P.S. I love Eevee!

Years
Hey there EpicPho3nix, and welcome to PC! (: I'm okay, I guess.. feeling a little down today :/ but I hope you're doing fine, and you've come to the best forum on the internet! Always feel free to make an intro thread here if you want to describe yourself more! :)

thank you to make feel so welcome here i going be here already .. well i cool calm laid back guy love to have fun . love to meet new people make new friend . 6 foot 25 year old be playing pokemon since red and blue days so yea i am old skool player

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I like that Dillon sig, not a Dillon fan but I'm a huge nascar fan
Hey there Drew! Welcome to PC! If you've haven't seen here already, you should talk to [supporter]Meganium90[supporter]cause she's a huge Nascar fan. (Unless that's who you're talking to lol.) You should talk to her though, she's nice.

Hey What's up this is Phantasmagoric, but Zan is just alright. I'm new here, and I hope to make alot of friends here.
Hello! Welcome to PC Zan! I'm Aaron, nice to meet you. :) Good to know you want to make a lot of friends cause there's part of the experience here. Enjoy your stay here!

thank you to make feel so welcome here i going be here already .. well i cool calm laid back guy love to have fun . love to meet new people make new friend . 6 foot 25 year old be playing pokemon since red and blue days so yea i am old skool player

sup how is everyone today ?
Hey!!! I'm good, should be a sleep now though. Hahaha. Welcome to PC by the way!

Darkrai666

ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
Hey, Im new just started 2 days ago..Just call me darkrai :3

Years
Hey there Darkrai, and welcome to PC! Feel free to make an introduction thread if you want to introduce yourself to our members here! Otherwise, hope you enjoy your stay here at PC and have fun! ^^

Years

Welcome to PC Darkrai!

If you're into Dark-type Pokemon, I strongly advise you check out the Dark-type Club run by my BFF AWsquared over in the Pokemon Clubs section. It's a really fun section with loads of clubs you'll definitely want to check out. In fact we're always happy to welcome new people on board!

Remember, if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact a moderator and they should be able to assist you with anything.

Kami Oni

The Pokemon Breeder Anime Fan
Years
Hello Everyone I am Brock ( Ironic I know ) but you can call me Kami or Brock!
I am hoping to find some pokemon fans to chat with since I dont have anyone to talk about pokemon here in Louisiana so yea.. I hope to chat make friends trade battle and ask for advice on the games! :3

( P.s. I am a Anime fanatic as well )

Years
I am hoping to find some pokemon fans to chat with since I dont have anyone to talk about pokemon here in Louisiana so yea.. I hope to chat make friends trade battle and ask for advice on the games! :3

Hey there, welcome to PC! You've come to the right place to talk Pokémon! :3 And if you want to trade, be sure to head on over to the Trade Corner section we have here! And if you ever want to discuss anime, be sure to check out the General Entertainment section as well!

Hope to see you around here on PC, Kami! My name is Zach, and you're always welcome to send me a friend request or either leave a VM on my profile and or send me a PM if you ever want to chat with me! ^_^

Years

I have to say, awesome name you have! Welcome to PC!

Zach probably showed you around Trade Corner, but we also have Battle Center where all competitive battling discussion takes place. You can also get teams rated there thanks to some of the regulars being expert team-raters. There's also the various sections pertaining to the Pokemon games where you can discuss them, there's one section covering every generation while Pokemon Gaming Central covers topics based on the games in general. They also have Q & A threads where you can ask for help.

Also, don't hesitate to contact any moderators (like Cirno) if you need help getting around!

Years
Whoa, glad to see so many replies here yesterday. Welcome, everyone!! :)

You'll find a lot of Pokemon fans to chat with here; we're the perfect community for that. Lots of people are trading and battling around here as well so you're going to enjoy our trade and battle boards. :3 I'm a big anime fan myself, especially when it comes to series like Fullmetal Alchemist, Attack on Titan, and Fate/Zero!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back