• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Way To Hatch Eggs?

vestalcoon

Clownshoe Elite
Years
I got taught a new way to hatch eggs faster really quick here is the scoop.
things needed:
five cents or other countries like a quarter or penny or something that fits the description lol
pokemon with flamebody abilty such as macaggo, magmar or talonflame
then go to lumios city in the middle and get on your bike keep ridding around until it hatches :-)

Yes yes! That's how I do it. You forgot to mention what to do with the coin, though. Around the tower in Lumoise City's center, hop on your bike and stick the coin under your analogue stick; you'll circle the tower hands-free, and you can just stare or do whatever else until each egg hatches! It's so nifty. I hatch with the help of my Talonflame and Hatching Power 3; five eggs hatch in no time, without the tire of "left" then "right" and staring at your screen, yawn.

If you haven't a coin, just hold a direction. No one has any excuse for not using this method!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
In B2/W2 your Join Avenue could have a Nursery. But yes, it was limited in its function. Not good for 100 Eggs/day breeders.

Noir

Sir Lucious Left Foot
Years
It's so nifty. I hatch with the help of my Talonflame and Hatching Power 3; five eggs hatch in no time, without the tire of "left" then "right" and staring at your screen, yawn.

If you haven't a coin, just hold a direction. No one has any excuse for not using this method!

I tend to just hold down a direction as I always seem to have a lack of coins when I want to breed, though I find it so autopilot at times that I think I'm riding around when actually the "oh" message has been up for about 5mins haha

In BW2 a maxed Join Avenue Nursery could hatch the eggs instantly in exchange for a small fee. That is also the generation where RNG breeding was close to impossible. We dearly wish they would reintroduce this function in future games.

I wish they could bring this back so much. Make it come with a stipulation, such as having to have hatched X amount of eggs first before becoming accessible but it would be very helpful for those latter stages of IV breeding or trying to hatch fatmons like Lapras and Snorlax (10k steps!)

Going all the way with the lazy breeder ideas, some sort of way for the Day-Care man to automatically drop off eggs into our box if our party is full would be a nice touch too.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Going all the way with the lazy breeder ideas, some sort of way for the Day-Care man to automatically drop off eggs into our box if our party is full would be a nice touch too.
I don't consider that lazy at all. I think it would be nice to try to pick up an Egg as normal, and they tell you, "Oh, your party is full. I'll put it in your PC to pick up when you have room." I mean, generally some are already carrying five Eggs, and it immediately allows you to continue with hatching them rather than have to drop something in your PC to get another Egg.

I had this clusterf*ck once:

1. Check Egg man, no Egg.
2. Go to desk lady, she says husband wants to see you.
3. Go outside; whaddaya know, Egg!
4. Go to front desk lady, no room in party for you to withdraw your Pokémon.
5. Go to PC, drop the Egg in.
6. Go to desk: husband looking for you!
7. Go to husband; well, you know what happens here.
8. Go to PC, drop the second Egg in.
9. Finally get your Pokémon back.

So yeah, I wouldn't mind them giving the option of dropping Eggs or withdrawn Pokémon into your PC.

Years
I bred countless eggs during my Emerald days and only got Pokémon with no more than three perfect IVs (My best friend somehow got a 4IV Metagross but he hates it with a passion because it's a Timid). Now with the new breeding mechanics in XY, it alot easier to breed perfect Pokémon and it's waaaay less time consuming than Emerald.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
With Hatching Lv.3 Even the slowest clutch of 5 eggs will hatch in 3 minutes or so.

They could have a "Real Time" Option. You leave them in an incubator to hatch overnight instead of "playing" the bike simulator. Or Pay Play Coins to pop them faster.

KatTayle

Cat Pokemon lover
Years
Powersaves has a "Quick egg hatch' feature that makes all the eggs in a box take 1 step to hatch. It's a blessing. Don't know how many people want to spend $20 just for faster eggs though...

arinceo

Eat, Sleep, Pokemon
Years
I was looking on the pokemon website and in the secret base section they say that by using your secret pals you can hatch eggs faster. Not sure how effective the technique will be compared to cycling five with flame body, but it's interesting.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 5, 2014
We'll see other methods of hatching Pokemon? Which methods do you think they'd present if they were to modify the way.It's very difficult and if they could rate it up a bit I would appreciate it. Even if we had to viprunescape.com delay for a "Pokemon Z" for it to be launch it would be awesome to have a quicker technique.

Drakonaait

It's pronounced "ite" ...
Years
A mini-game where you dump like 30 eggs in an egg incubator and bike around / interact with stylus with would be so useful. Or dump them off in an egg daycare, haha. We are in 2014 and we are lazy! I would even pay pokedollars if it gave me more free time.

Pay pokédollars? Holly mother of mew.. if that would be possible..

Back