• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Fairy Tail~ (OOC+SU)[T]

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Yeah I will leave that up to you guys how you want to perform it since everyone's IC personality is different so it can reflect on the outcome.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
I agree, though I think the real strength comes from the friendship or rapport as you called it lol. Its stronger when you have a deep bond with someone.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Yamagi, currently I have not grasped take-over fully so I can only transform into a large white wolf

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Me and Dements are working on a double post, though it may take a bit more time seeing how I wanted to design a good CSS for this. It looks good, I promise ;)

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I'll get my first post up momentarily. Sorry about the wait guys.

Just a quick comment, my character's name is Fawkes. The man that raised him is Calder.

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Coolios

God dammit! They probably have honey! This is hilarious especially put into context (which can be anything)

Colony

Years
Where is the location of this mission? It was listed in the IC, but it didn't have a location.

Guard our Village!
level: Normal.
I recently set up shop and there have been a number of bandit attacks, Can you please defend us?
Reward: 50'000 split equally among the people who help.
Warning: Don't get killed.

Edit: Are canon characters still in the RP?

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
the mission is in Shirotsume Town sorry it takes over the guard my house one since it seemed a little impractical.

Colony

Years
Okay, me and Dements are going to take that mission, if that's okay. Still would like to know whether or not the canon characters are in the RP.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Yes canon characters are in the RP though try not to interfere with major events that happen in the manga/anime though we might do the lazarus arc where everyone fights one another for fairy tail guildies :D

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Laxus that's the word... I had a mental blank and typed the closest thing to laxus in my head

Colony

Years
I was wondering though, if we aren't really able to interfere with canon events/main storyline then are there going to be special events for everyone else?

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Yeah we may aswell but for events that involved whole guilds the people in those guilds can compete in them.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Sounds fun, now guys I have a quest that requires multiple opinions. I need a catch phrase ! :)

I have like two but Im welcomed to any new ones as well. First one.

" Oh yeaaa, my soul's on fire now ! "

or

" Time to raise some hell !! "

Let's be honest, they're both sucky but every character needs a catchphrase.

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Didn't you put one under your character portrait?

I personally think the second one is better.

Tell us more about this quest, will it involve all of us?

@Yagami that was... epic I feel like it was a very defining moment and wants me to want more.... MOAR!

Last edited:

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Well the quest is a bit unorthodox but it basically requires some grand scheme where two guilds end up competing or mock sparring against one another. Its a bit difficult to fit in with all the members of Fairy Tail but it gives us a reason to meet up with Colonel and Dai.

I'm thinking two or three from FT at most and of course if they want Colonel and Dai ( If not than we'll just NPC them ) Anyway, we all meet and the request asks to for the Mage (s) to take out the other mages they meet. Which ends up with them all fighting or possibly becoming friends. Either way it will make for some interesting conflict.

Now its possible for all of FT's Wizard to come but we will have to give Colonel and Dai some pretty neet powerups to compete. Idk, just a thought.

PS. The quest for helping me with a catchphrase... I just thought of this off the top of my head :)

PSS. Was you talking about my post Chuckles ?

Last edited:

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
I'm assuming you mean Yamagi not me by YG. But seriously, a catchphrase is needed on all the characters!

And then there was: Writer's block! But I've got:

"There's darkness in us all. But more than usual in me."

"Believe me, you do not want to see me when I'm angry!"

Also, I'll get up a post as soon as I'm able. I also like the idea of a joint quest!

Back