• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: EVAN PETERS HAVE MY BABIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
SOOOO... has anyone been keeping up with American Horror Story? Last week was the best episode so far just because something actually happened. It's rare for me to have grown bored of AHS mid-season, but I think it's picking up again. If this week's episode is as groundbreaking and moves as fast as the past two weeks, it has nothing to worry about. I was worried for my retention, but it's getting GOOOD.

Spoiler:

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
i heard that medusa ciccone was gonna pull a beyoncé with the surprise album drop
i'll wait until the album actually drops before i think about if i'll download it or not

also
Listen to Madonna rap every illuminati buzzword in one of her six new songs
The Verge‎ - 12 hours ago
medusa is making me laugh

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
so we're gonna experiment

since the DCC is active once every month or two, I'm going to close it. if you find something, even a very minor something, you want to discuss, just make a thread. if this method of discussion doesn't work, I'll reopen this as the catch all, but I think it'll be fine.

let's go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back