• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
@pokefan9900
You use Charizard with lv36 to beat her
@konekodemon
Talk to nurse joy in pokemon center in that city and she will give you a bike

Sato

N'cha!
Years
You will get an Everstone in the Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden event, provided you still have Bublasaur on your team.

Ah, didn't notice that. As a minor suggestion, perhaps they could also be added to Flint's rock store alongside the Hard Stone?

I still like having Kadabra be pretty hard, considering Ash never beat it and it pwned all his Pokemon in the anime, anyway. Also, considering Ash does get to Saffron City two badges early than he should. It just needs to be paralyzed to give your team a fighting chance.

I'd have considered paralyzing it if any of my Pokemon were actually quick enough to paralyze it before dying. :P

They die for all intents and purposes.

But the anime said that the only passengers on the St. Anne who didn't make it to the lifeboats were Ash, Misty, Brock, Jessie and James. :O

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Ah, didn't notice that. As a minor suggestion, perhaps they could also be added to Flint's rock store alongside the Hard Stone?

That would make Bulbasaur's Garden event less significant, imo. And that's not in this Beta, so you shouldn't notice it. :)

I'd have considered paralyzing it if any of my Pokemon were actually quick enough to paralyze it before dying. :P

I had that problem one of the times I played through the game, so I just used the Vs. Seeker to re-battle some trainers and level-up Pikachu until it was faster than Kadabra.

But the anime said that the only passengers on the St. Anne who didn't make it to the lifeboats were Ash, Misty, Brock, Jessie and James. :O

Yeah, but they're never heard from in the anime again, and never seen again in the game, so they may as well be dead. As far as you (as the player) knows, they're dead. But it doesn't really matter.

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
Can someone help me beat Sabrina! My highest lvl. guy is lvl. 28 pikachu plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
go to the route over vermilion city, catch a lvl 30 krabby (yeas, they do exist). evolve it. then battle sabrina. use mud shot, if you are lucky it wil lower kadabras speed. then the rest should be easy

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2011
Mate,good hack however change fire spin to have at least 90 power. as in the anime its an incredble strong attack.

Years
Hey ! I'm playing beta 2.1 and i finished event "who get togepi" . but I can't finish Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden and
Princess vs. Princess. Please help me !!!

Sato

N'cha!
Years
That would make Bulbasaur's Garden event less significant, imo. And that's not in this Beta, so you shouldn't notice it. :)

... Oh, right. I somehow got Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden mixed up with Bulbasaur and the Hidden Village in my head. Oops. If the Everstone is that late, maybe you could bump up the starters' evolution levels up just a bit anyway? Perhaps somewhere in the 20s at least? Level 16 is WAY too early and leaves me angrily hitting the B button (or uh, technically the X key since it's on an emulator and I'm using a keyboard but yeah) every time they level up.

Stonedawg

Umbreon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2023
Bugs

Im playing it right now and i've noticed a few bugs (I dont want to be a pest XD) well when your in Cerulean City and go to the Underground path,you cant go through the door so your trapped there(I used the walk through walls cheat to go back to Viridian city and go through diglitts cave) and when you beat the 7th gym and go to Island 3 theres no Berry Forest just the Hidden Village (I cant find any way to get there so im stuck)

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Im playing it right now and i've noticed a few bugs (I dont want to be a pest XD) well when your in Cerulean City and go to the Underground path,you cant go through the door so your trapped there(I used the walk through walls cheat to go back to Viridian city and go through diglitts cave) and when you beat the 7th gym and go to Island 3 theres no Berry Forest just the Hidden Village (I cant find any way to get there so im stuck)

You're not supposed to go from Cerulean straight to Vermilion - you're supposed to find the Hidden Village, not cheat!

And the Beta doesn't go up to the 7th Gym, so it hasn't been hacked up until there.

tokiohotelfan

umbreon moon
Years
whoa pretty sweet stuff.

altho i download and patched the final ips patch and when i go to get pikachu a werid script starts opening and it dosent end.......maybe take a look at the script in the game...other than that you got the scripts completely perfect.

keep on hacking :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2016
Hey guys I just finished the 2.1 beta and I have to say that it's the best hack that I've played so far!!! Keep up with the fantastic work!

Years
the warp to cerulean city ? umh,.. you won't back. Do you go to the pokemon center in the 2th floor ? press load save F and and play . Oh, my english ...!

Back