• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Club Hex [Ghost-Type Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
You wound me deeply sir.

While it is a decent drawing Derpy. H, I do not like the addition of the mouth. It just doesn't sit right with me. Something just seems off with it.
sorry to hurt you sir and btw i am a female not a male sir.

some pics :
Spoiler:

Derpy.H

Derpy - The Ponymon Elite
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
These pics that are being posted are epic, IMO. :3

(ALSO: QUESTION OF THE WEEK IS OUT! GO TO FIRST POST TO SEE IT!)

Kota889

He who dwells in the Shadows
Years
QUESTION #1: Which Pure-Type Ghost Pokemon does not evolve?

umm...is this a trick question? Or am I just an idiot. I hope its the former. I've been enough of an idiot today. Curse this real life. It drives me to drink. Mountain dew. Lots and lots of Mountain dew.

I was under the impression all of them evolved.

Unless your talking about their last evolved forms, the the answer would be all of them. xD

Derpy.H

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
QUESTION #1: Which Pure-Type Ghost Pokemon does not evolve?

umm...is this a trick question? Or am I just an idiot. I hope its the former. I've been enough of an idiot today. Curse this real life. It drives me to drink. Mountain dew. Lots and lots of Mountain dew.

I was under the impression all of them evolved.

Unless your talking about their last evolved forms, the answer would be all of them. xD

I'm talking about current. And I am gonna say, wrong. You only get 1 try at the answer by the way so.. sorry.

Kota889

He who dwells in the Shadows
Years
>_>

you devious person you. Why you no tell us all the rules before someone answers?

Also, not to sound mean or anything but.....

I do not really believe I gave an answer. I just asked a question about the question. In fact, I just made a statement that I was under the impression all of them Evolved, which they do. And I was talking about the current as well just so you know. Besides, I just checked Serebii, and the only ghost pokemon that only have one evolution are Spiritomb, Sableye and Shedinja. And they are not pure ghost types.

Yamask evolves into Cofagrigus,

Duskull evolves into Dusclops then into Dusknoir,

Shuppet evolves into Banette,

and Misdreavus evolves into Mismagius,

So they, in fact, do all evolve.

So please, tell me which pure ghost type does not evolve.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
QUESTION #1: Which Pure Ghost-type Pokémon does not evolve?
All Pure Ghost-type Pokémon evolve
so, which pure ghost type does not evolve??

Last edited:

Derpy.H

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
-sigh-
I know, I am devious : DD

And, technically you did answer due to your last sentence of your original post answering the question.

Ehh.. Avishka. Couldn't you say a bit more when you had the chance? Wrong

Last edited:

arbok

cobra pokemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
-sigh-
I know, I am devious : DD

And, technically you did answer due to your last sentence of your original post answering the question.

Ehh.. Avishka. Couldn't you say a bit more when you had the chance? Wrong
hmm is it the lavander tower ghost in Red and Blue?

Porynoir

Cool like that...
Years
Name: Porynoir
Partner Pokemon (Feel free to nickname that Pokemon) (Only 1 allowed and please read the rules for this): Dusknoir
Referrer (Optional choice):
Why are you joining?:My tied fav pokemon is Dusknoir and I like groups!

Last edited:

Derpy.H

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Name: Porynoir
Partner Pokemon (Feel free to nickname that Pokemon) (Only 1 allowed and please read the rules for this): Dusknoir
Why are you joining?:My tied fav pokemon is Dusknoir and I like groups!

Accepted!

Sorry I wasn't here all. I was at a holiday and forgot to mention it.

blue

gucci
Years
Name: Suicune™
Partner Pokemon (Feel free to nickname that Pokemon) (Only 1 allowed and please read the rules for this): Mismaguis (No Nickname, the name is beautiful as it is)
Referrer (Optional choice): N/A
Why are you joining?: Becuase although there are only a smallish number of Ghost type's, I love them all and I'm happy to see my favourite as Ghost Pokémon of the week!

Years
Name:GengarGabe
Partner Pokemon (Feel free to nickname that Pokemon) (Only 1 allowed and please read the rules for this):Gengar
Why are you joining?:As the name suggests I love ghost pokemon. It started right from the first Gastly I caught in lavender town's Pokemon Tower.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 30, 2016
Name: Hayley
Partner Pokemon (Feel free to nickname that Pokemon) (Only 1 allowed and please read the rules for this): Rotom
Why are you joining?: Ghost types are so cool looking especially Rotom which is my two favorite types.

Years
Seeing as no one won last week's question, I will submit my answer for this week's question.

How many ghost-type pokemon are there? There are 27 in total.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
welcome new members!!
How many ghost-type pokemon are there?

1. Misdreavus
  2. Shuppet
  3. Banette
  4. Duskull
  5. Dusclops
  6. Mismagius
  7. Dusknoir
  8. Yamask
  9. Cofagrigus
  10. Gastly
  11. Haunter
  12. Gengar
  13. Drifloon
  14. Drifblim
  15. Spiritomb
  16. Giratina
  17. Litwick
  18. Lampent
  19. Chandelure
  20. Shedinja
  21. Sableye
  22. Froslass
  23. Rotom
  24. Frillish
  25. Jellicent
  26. Golett
  27. Golurk
as hikari said there are 27 ghost types

Last edited:

Derpy.H

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Name: Suicune™
Partner Pokemon (Feel free to nickname that Pokemon) (Only 1 allowed and please read the rules for this): Mismaguis (No Nickname, the name is beautiful as it is)
Referrer (Optional choice): N/A
Why are you joining?: Becuase although there are only a smallish number of Ghost type's, I love them all and I'm happy to see my favourite as Ghost Pokémon of the week!

Name:GengarGabe
Partner Pokemon (Feel free to nickname that Pokemon) (Only 1 allowed and please read the rules for this):Gengar
Why are you joining?:As the name suggests I love ghost pokemon. It started right from the first Gastly I caught in lavender town's Pokemon Tower.
You 2, accepted! Welcome!

Name: Hayley
Partner Pokemon (Feel free to nickname that Pokemon) (Only 1 allowed and please read the rules for this): Rotom
Why are you joining?: Ghost types are so cool looking especially Rotom which is my two favorite types.
Sorry, Club Hex can't accept you. You chose a Secondary Ghost-Type as your Partner Pokemon, which is against the rules.

Seeing as no one won last week's question, I will submit my answer for this week's question.

How many ghost-type pokemon are there? There are 27 in total.
Correct! You win!

welcome new members!!
How many ghost-type pokemon are there?

1. Misdreavus
  2. Shuppet
  3. Banette
  4. Duskull
  5. Dusclops
  6. Mismagius
  7. Dusknoir
  8. Yamask
  9. Cofagrigus
  10. Gastly
  11. Haunter
  12. Gengar
  13. Drifloon
  14. Drifblim
  15. Spiritomb
  16. Giratina
  17. Litwick
  18. Lampent
  19. Chandelure
  20. Shedinja
  21. Sableye
  22. Froslass
  23. Rotom
  24. Frillish
  25. Jellicent
  26. Golett
  27. Golurk
as hikari said there are 27 ghost types
Although you didn't answer first, I will give you 5 points (half of what the first post says for winning QoTW) for LISTING all the Pokemon.

QUESTION ANSWERED! Next question will be made on the following Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back