• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Like Button Problem

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
This isn't a huuuge problem, but it's annoying as hell sometimes lmao. I tried this on multiple styles and it happens every time. When I like a post and then click on the "X others" part, the pop-up doesn't open and instead I hop to the top of the page (As in <a name="top"></a> if such a thing exists in the header template). It gets pretty annoying when I'm at the bottom of the page xD

Just a notice!

Also, I use Chrome. This has been happening for a while now.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I was about to make this thread lol.

Same exact issues, and it's starting to get really annoying. I'm also using Chrome. Iirc, it's happened to me for the past week or so.

Edit: Oh that's weird. I can see who liked Jay's post. :I

Years
I have yet to see this happening, as I'm a Chrome user as well (but I havent done a cookie/cache wipe in a while lol)

Guy

just a guy
Years
I use FireFox and this happens to me all the time. As Vaporeon put it, it's an inconvenience. Lately, I've just been trying to check the likes first before I hit the "Like" button myself. Unfortunately, trying to learn new habits is just as hard as trying to break old habits. :\

Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2013
Happening to me too! This is so annoying...I only started getting this while I was with my friend on his account...He was using chrome.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Just wanna let y'all know that if you refresh the page, it shouldn't do that again. Extra clicks, but eh, if you really wanna see who liked the post, then there ya go.

Back