• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] David's Extraordinary Adventure

REALFireEagle

Pokemon Master
Years
Chapter 1: The Adventure Begins!

It was in the middle of Pallet Town that David, a sixteen year old black haired and brown eyed boy was fishing with his old rod, which he stolen the day before from a kid who had no clue what he was doing. David, who wore a plain black sweatshirt and blue jeans with white and blue shoes, was fishing away as his starter Pokemon, Charmander, was sitting next to him.

"You know, Charmander, it's been awhile since we sat here and started fishing."
Charmander just sat there and looked at him with a smile.
"Although, we're not giving up because that's what we do. We don't give up, we don't back down."

Now, Charmander knew what he was talking about as David taught him that the day before. David pulled the fishing line out of the water and quickly snapped it back in for another round before setting up camp and leaving. He waited and waited as Charmander got up and examined the flowers next to them. As David was sitting and waiting, he saw the bobber and line move, soon flicking it up and revealing that he had a Magikarp on the line.

"Charmander, come quick!" David exclaimed. "I caught one! We finally caught one!"
"Char! Char! Char!"

David saw Charmander run as fast as he could with his little legs to witness that his trainer caught another Pokemon, but what David knew what that he had to battle it first.

"Come on Charmander, let's battle!" David exclaimed.

Charmander walked in front of his trainer, David, and looked at the wild Magikarp. He was ready to battle as he was anxious and wild up.

"Come on Charmander! Use Tackle now!" David ordered.

Charmander ran as fast as he could towards the wild Magikarp and hitting as hard it he could, the wild Magikarp flew back. It was still wobbling and flapping as it was strong, but Charmander was strong as well. The wild Magikarp flopped and flailed its way and hit Charmander using Tackle. It was a strong move but Charmander didn't give in quickly as the battle just began. Looking at David he was ready to attacking again so he called it.

"Okay Charmander, use Tackle now!" David commanded.

Charmander ran the same speed as he did last time and struck the wild Magikarp with a good blow, but not good enough as it kept going. Using Tackle another time the wild Magikarp bounced as high as it could and hit Charmander with a great blow.

"Come on Charmander, don't give up. I taught you this yesterday, never give up and never back down!"

Charmander heard what David said and as it nodded a 'yes' he never wanted to give up in the first place. As they took too long though the wild Magikarp hit Charmander with another Tackle. Charmander was pushed back and David knew the wild Magikarp was stronger than Charmander.

"Okay Charmander, this Magikarp is stronger so let's give a little more speed into it! Use Tackle once more!"

Charmander ran as fast as he could once more towards the wild Magikarp and with a huge blow, it got pushed back a little farther than it pushed Charmander.

"Use Tackle once more Charmander!" David commanded.

David wanted Charmander to have a greater speed than the wild Magikarp so his commands had to be quicker. When Charmander ran and was about to tackle the wild Magikarp, it bounced high up, blocking the move.

"Jump! Don't let that Magikarp get away!" David commanded.

Charmander jumped high as he could and with him meeting the wild Magikarp he tackled it with his head first and then used Tail Whip, striking the wild Magikarp down. David saw that the Magikarp was moving slower than before and with Charmander landed on his two feet David knew that Charmander was just getting tired.

"Okay Charmander, let's use Tackle once more!" David commanded.

Charmander was tired and missed its chance, making the wild Magikarp land a Tackle first. With the blow the Magikarp landed Charmander, it was still fast and strong. Not letting go, Charmander didn't give up and with another command from David, Charmander gave his all. After the one last blow Charmander's body was hurt as the wild Magikarp was hurt severely. David dug into his backpack grabbing a Pokeball and threw it at the wild Magikarp, hoping that it would be caught.

The Pokeball opened up and a white light warped around the wild Magikarp and within' seconds the light vanished, leaving the Pokeball sitting there on the soft grassy floor. The Pokeball moved back and forth many times and then stopped in place; the wild Magikarp was caught.

"Yes! I knew we could do it Charmander! All we need is the hope and strength to get through it!" David exclaimed. "We caught the wild Magikarp!"
"Charmander, Char!"

As he caught his first Pokemon he still knew that he was late, but he was on this Pokemon adventure on his own with Charmander. He was a sixteen year old and the other trainers were ten and even younger than that. He knew about the Hard Knocks School. With this, he knew that this journey will be an easy one, but it just started. Charmander grabbed the Pokeball and handed it to David and grabbing it, he put in his backpack and headed back to the Pokecenter.

"Okay, Charmander, let's go," David said. "As I see the sun above us, the day just started and with this our start is faster than others."

Charmander just looked at him with a smile and since the Pokecenter wasn't far ahead of them, David ran into the Pokecenter and saw the nurse behind the counter.

"Well hello David, how's your day going?" Nurse Joy asked.
"It's wonderful now Nurse Joy," David answered. "I've just caught a strong wild Magikarp. I want it to be healed quickly so we can get a move on."
"Okay David, I'll do what I can do," Nurse Joy said.

David handed Charmander to Nurse Joy as well and with both of his Pokemon being healed he knew it was going to be long. With the wait, he walked to the computer to check his messages and with none, he laughed and signed out. He kind of knew that he would have no messages as he never left home, or his new home as he was abandoned in the Seafoam Islands. He was thankful that the cruise ship picked him up, quickly going back to the computer to send a message to the Vermillion City Seaport.

"Okay David, your Pokemon are ready to go," Nurse Joy said. "Charmander's ready to go for a long walk."
"Thank you, Nurse Joy," David said. "I'll contact you when I need my Pokemon to heal again."
"Oh there's no need for that, I have sisters," Nurse Joy said. "It's ironic but we're both named Joy.
"Oh wow, isn't that something," David said. "Well, we'll see you when my journey has ended."
"Okay David, see you around," Nurse Joy said, smiling as she saw David and Charmander leaving.

David and Charmander left the Pokecenter happy as ever to get their adventure started and as he looked at his house which was a simple tree, he smiled wished a goodbye to his home, Pallet Town. Looking at the sign and tall grass, he and Charmander took their first steps into the wilderness with a smile as their Pokemon adventure just started.

To be continued…

Last edited:

REALFireEagle

Pokemon Master
Years
Chapter 2: It's Easy Like Stealing Candy From A Baby!

David and Charmander was excited as ever as they took their first step into their adventure and as they looked around they saw many wild Pidgey flying in the sky, Rattata eating berries, and surprisingly Suntret and Poochyena running around and playing with their friends. With his newly caught Magikarp he didn't know what to catch next as there was so many Pokemon to choose from.

"Okay Charmander, this might become a hard choosing but which one?" David asked.

He looked at Charmander and as he looked at the nearby bushes rustling about, he quickly ran to the bushes and saw a black and grey tail running away.

"Come on Charmander, let's chase after it," David said.
"Char, Char!"

Running in front of David, Charmander ran fast making his trainer run faster and when they were trying to race each other, a sudden wild Pidgey flew out of the nearby twigs. He didn't want a wild Pidgey as it spooked him as it came out of nowhere. After a while David laughed but with another rustling bush, he ran as fast as he could towards the second bush, but it was nothing.

The search was getting irritating for him and with no luck so far, his attention was brought to something as he saw Charmander picking black berries. He walked over to see what kind of black berries they were and as Charmander handed him one, David noticed that it was a Black Apricorn. Forgetting what Apricorns were for he saved it for later, soon picking four more out of the bush.

"Charmander! Char!"
"What is it Charmander?" David asked.

Charmander saw another rustling bush nearby and as he saw nothing but some more Black Apricorns, he walked over and tried to grab one, but it wasn't a Black Apricorn after all. As the mysterious black figure couldn't budge, Charmander used Tail Whip. The Black Apricorn was soon a wild Poochyena and as it came out of the bushes, it was fierce and ready for a battle as they interrupted the Poochyena's snack.

"Okay now, we're sorry for interrupting your snack, but you're the only Poochyena I seen, so I need to catch you," David said. "Get ready Charmander, it's going to be a good one."

The wild Poochyena was the first to strike as it used Tackle on Charmander, making it move, but only a little. It didn't do anything David thought and with that he thought that the wild Poochyena was weak. Only though that it was weak, he can turn the Poochyena into a strong and fast Pokemon, but that was only if he caught it.

"Okay Charmander, use Tackle now!" David commanded.

Charmander huffed with its belly increasing in size and with a fast paced charge towards the wild Poochyena, he tackled it. The wild Poochyena got knocked back pretty far as it was weaker than Charmander by a long shot. The blow weakened the wild Poochyena so bad that it could barely move.

"Okay Charmander we have it now, so use Tackle once more!" David commanded.

Charmander ran towards the wild Poochyena once more and with the second blow, David dug out a Pokeball and threw it at the weak Poochyena. With the Pokeball opening up transferring the wild Poochyena into it, the bright white light soon faded with the Pokeball on the grassy floor. David and Charmander watched the Pokeball move back and forth and when it stopped moving, he knew that he yet caught another Pokemon.

David knew that it was going to be a steal as the wild Poochyena was way weaker than Charmander. Grabbing the Pokeball and raising it in the air, he wasn't as excited as he caught Magikarp because it was a tough battle.

"Okay Charmander, this was an easy one so we have to figure out something quick," David said. "We picked some berries and we caught another Pokemon, so now what?"

Charmander thought with David as they sat on the grassy floor and with them thinking for a couple minutes, David got up and picked up Charmander, swinging him around.

"Okay, come on out Poochyena!" David commanded.

As Poochyena came out of its Pokeball, both David and Charmander looked at their new companion and sat back down. David sat close to his new Poochyena as Charmander followed.

"Okay Poochyena, I saw that you were real weak against Charmander, but that's alright," David said. "With encouragement and hope from me and Charmander you'll be fine battling in the future. Now, let's do some speed training to get your speed higher."

Poochyena jumped around in a circle with excitement and as he got ready for his trainer to tell it a command, he was happy as it can be.

"Okay Poochyena, use Tackle on Charmander, but Charmander you dodge it by jumping out of the way," David said.

Poochyena walked on the other side of David and Charmander walked to the other side and with David's command, Poochyena used Tackle. The training took many hours until night arrived and with the training, it took little progress. Both Poochyena and Charmander were both tired of training and since it was night, David made Poochyena return to his Pokeball, zipped up his backpack, and headed out of the grassy area. As he walked further up the route he saw a man wearing a Pokemart uniform and with the strange appearance, Charmander's attention was caught.

"Are your Pokemon wary of a great battle? Did you just lose a battle with a wild Pokemon?! Well, you just earned yourself a free sample of the Potion from Viridian City Pokemart!" the clerk cheered.

With the hilarious, but surprising chant from the Pokemart clerk, he was handed the free sample of Potion and since he was very close to Viridian City, he thought that it would be best to save the Potion for later.

"Well, thank you for the Potion, sir," David said. "I'd probably need it later as the Pokecenter is just up ahead."
"Well take it, I bet you'll be using it as your adventure gets longer," the Pokemart clerk said.
"I'll be leaving now, so please take care," David said.

With a wave goodbye to the strange Pokemart clerk David walked a little bit more towards the tall buildings of Viridian City to laugh. It was strange that the clerk would come out of nowhere and chant out a free Potion from the Viridian City Pokemart. With the upcoming lights, he saw that the Pokecenter was very close, but as he heard the trees blowing in the wind and the bushes rustling, he saw two mysterious shadows running towards the Pokecenter.

"What the…?"

David was too confused to know what the two mysterious shadows were but they were shaped as a woman and a man. Charmander didn't know what it was either and with his attention pointed to his trainer's attention, he was still confused. David stood there and thought, wondering what to do but with the intense curiosity he had building up, he lifted up his sweatshirts hood over his head.

"I'm sorry Charmander, but this one is on my own," David said.

David made Charmander return to his Pokeball and with it being night, he knew it was going to be a perfect time to spy and follow the two mysterious people. He strapped his backpack tight over his shoulders and ran as fast as he could into Viridian City. It was a quite night for a spy game and with the quietness he heard nothing but the few people talking and wild Hoothoot singing away.

To be continued…

Last edited:

REALFireEagle

Pokemon Master
Years
Chapter 3: Team's Rocket Back Fired!

David ran into Viridian City alone without Charmander, making it a solo mission. He wanted to know who those people were in the bushes and he wanted to know fast.

"I'm sorry Charmander, I lied," David said. "Come on out, Poochyena!"

When Poochyena came out of his Pokeball David knelt down and rubbed his head.

"Okay Poochyena, it's time to do some spying, come with me as you'll need the speed," David said.

Running as fast as he could, he noticed that there were spotlights flashing nearby, so he knelt as fast as he could so they won't spot him. Not knowing why there would be spotlights, Poochyena barked softly and pointed at the police station. When he looked at it further he saw the two mysterious people creeping behind it.

"Let's go, when those two people move, we move too," David said.

Running some more getting closer to the Pokemart he leaned against the side wall and peaked out his head, noticing the two mysterious people moved closer to the Pokecenter. Poochyena thought it was fun being a spy running towards the Pokecenter on his own, but David ran as fast as he could and caught him just in time before the two mysterious people saw.

"Come on now Poochyena, we don't need to do this on your own," David said. "We stick together so we can do this the right way."
"Ruff!"
"Hush now, keep quiet," David said.

David kept Poochyena wrapped in his arms tightly as he was still on the side wall of the Pokecenter scoping out the two mysterious people. When he peeked his head out he noticed that they were climbing the ladder of the Pokecenter heading to the top of the roof. When it was the perfect time as they set foot on the roof he ran as fast as he could to the front of the Pokecenter and watched the inside through the sliding glass doors.

"Ruff! Ruff!"
"Okay Poochyena, it's time to say anything you want," David said. "We're safe now but the two people are inside the Pokecenter. We're not going in until we see them clearly and what they're doing."

David scoped out the area to see if there were any more mysterious people lurking around the city and when he spotted the spotlights of the police station moving towards them, he had no choice but to go inside. When he went inside he quickly sat down on the closest chair and watched closely.

"Hey David, have you come here to heal your Pokemon?" Nurse Joy asked.
"No, not really," David said. "I'm doing something important right now, so maybe later."
"Oh, okay then," Nurse Joy said. "It's a quiet night out so I won't have a lot of customers coming here."

David nodded to Nurse Joy and when saw Poochyena pointing to the corner of the healing station he saw two heads peeking out. He saw a blonde haired woman and a brown haired man in the corner waiting for something. He wondered what they were waiting for but when he looked at them closer he saw that they were wearing black uniforms.

"Ruff! Ruff!"
"Okay Poochyena, I have a bad feeling about this," David said. "We better keep low and see what those people are going to do."

David grabbed Poochyena and walked over to the computer and stopped, looking over to watch the two black uniformed people closer. He turned to his right and saw that Nurse Joy walked to the back room leaving the counter unintended. Later, he saw the two people walk in the center of the Pokecenter with large empty bags.

"What the…? What are they doing?" David asked. "I can't take this any longer, I need to do something."

David set down Poochyena and as soon as his hind legs touched the ground Poochyena ran over to the two people.

"Hey you little… get back here!" David exclaimed.

David watched the woman turn her head and noticed the Poochyena. He walked over to the two, picked up Poochyena and made a curious face.

"What the hell are you looking at?" the woman asked.
"I'm looking at your face, do you got a problem?!" David exclaimed.
"Actually yes I do, I don't want to be stared at as I'm trying to do my work," the woman said. "Now, beat up kid!"

David laughed as he never liked people telling him what to do and when he set down Poochyena, he backed away slowly.

"What about that Poochyena? It'll be perfect for the boss as they're rare in Kanto," the man asked.
"Yeah, it'll do but we have many more in the back room," the woman said. "I'll walk to the counter and ask for my Pokemon, we put them in the bags and call it for the night."
"Well, alright," the man said.

David continued to laugh at the two but he was impressed that they wore black uniforms with black gloves. He called Poochyena over and when the man turned he noticed a red letter on the upper chest. The letter was an 'R' making him more curious.

"Okay, so what do you two do a living?" David asked. "Is it stealing other trainer's Pokemon or are you two actually waiting for your own Pokemon?"

The woman looked around and saw no one around except for them three and later Nurse Joy.

"We… are… taking… peoples… Pokemon," the woman stuttered. "Why do you ask?"
"Oh, I was just wondering. Maybe I would like to join," David answered.
"Join? Like in join us?" the woman asked.
"Yes, as in join you, or 'R'?" David answered confusedly.

While they were talking Nurse Joy walked out of the back room and noticed the two in black uniforms. The two in black were terrified not knowing that she was actually come out of the back room, making David wonder what was going wrong.

"Please, do your thing and I'll just watch," David said. "If it makes you happy, I'll tell her that you're picking up Pokemon for other trainers because you two are starting a Pokemon daycare."
"Well, that sounds genius," the woman said. "The name's Jessica, it's nice to meet you."
"David's the name, and please, hurry," David said. "Time's wasting as the spotlights around the police station shine light this way every five minutes."

So David was thinking of joining them as he watched what they done for a living which was steal other people's Pokemon. Back at the Seafoam Islands he noticed an Articuno flying around the peak of a mountain which was a pretty cool thing to see. As the woman, Jessica, walked over to the counter and asked for her Pokemon, Nurse Joy walked back into the room.

"Okay, now that she's back in the room where she came, I'll take the job now," David said. "Okay Poochyena, I want you to go back into this room here and act like you came out of your Pokeball and got lost."

David jumped over the counter and played around the computer while signaling Poochyena to go and "get lost". Jessica and the other looked confused not knowing what to do and as Jessica cleared her throat, David looked up.

"Well, are you going to do something?" Jessica asked.
"I am doing something, are you guys supposed to do something which is go in the back room while Poochyena distracts Nurse Joy?" David asked.

The man freaked out as Jessica was slowly picking up what David was doing. They walked into the back room and as he was alone, he pressed a little red button below the counter that said, 'police'. David whistled for Poochyena to come back and when Poochyena was in his arms, he ran as fast as he could. A couple minutes passed by and he saw three police officers come his way.

"Are you alright? Are you hurt? What's going on in there?" the police officer asked.
"I'm alright, but I'm betting Nurse Joy won't be," David said. "The two mysterious people in black will come out soon with a bag filled with other people's Pokemon. They had a symbol on their uniform…"
"They're Team Rocket!" the police officer interrupted. "These guys are always up to no good!"
"Well, you can do whatever you want to do because I caught them for you," David said.
"That's good, well here's your reward," the police officer said, handing David some money.

David waved a goodbye to the police officer and walking backward to watch Jessica's and the other guys' impressions as they came out. As he walked backward, he looked forward time to time to see where he was going and the place he was going was a building called, "Viridian City Gym". It wasn't his first rodeo traveling the Kanto region or his first time hearing about Team Rocket. He's a researcher in his time off as he was done doing other things like writing or taking pictures, but that was long before his abandonment.

David knew where he was going, and the gym where he was going had a gym leader and that gym leader was Giovanni. Giovanni was the guy to talk to about joining the Team Rocket and with his research ability and sly skills back at the Pokecenter he'd be accepted in no time… without training. It was just in the right place but the wrong time that the two stopped by the Pokecenter. Call him hypocritical but he knows how to do the work right.

To be continued…

Last edited:

REALFireEagle

Pokemon Master
Years
Chapter 4: The First of Many! Part 1

The bright sun flashed upon David's eyes and as it irritated him, he awoke seeing that he fell asleep on the side wall of the Viridian City Gym.

"Ruff, ruff!"
"Okay now, now Poochyena," David said. "I'm up, I'm up."

David grabbed his backpack and unzipped it, grabbing Poochyena's Pokeball and returning him safely.

"Alright, now let's walk inside shall we?" David asked himself.

As David turned to the front of the gym an old man stood in front of the door. The old man had a wooden walking cane and as he turned to face David, he shouted.

"Hault, who goes there?!" the old man yelled.
"Hey, I'm here for the registration of Team Rocket?" David said confusedly, wondering if the old man was actually able to see.
"Ah, Team Rocket you say? Well, there's no Team Rocket here," the old man said.
"There must be, this must be the place," David said. "I walked inside the Pokecenter last night and spotted a woman. Jessica was her name."
"Jessica you say? That sounds like a fine name," the old man said. "Is the name Jessica the long version of Jesse? Does this woman you speak of have burgundy long hair with a white skirt and top with black boots and gloves?"
"I don't think so old man," David said. "This Jessica had blonde hair and a black uniform with the letter, 'R' on the chest."
"Oh! Why didn't you say so!" the old man yelled. "I haven't seen her in years!"

David started to get irritated as the old man was obviously very senile. He laughed and as he walked to the old man, he grabbed him and pushed him to the wall.

"Okay old man, tell me where Team Rocket is before I have to beat the hell out of you!" David exclaimed. "I'm not the police; I'm not a P.I., or any other government official that wants to take you down! I'm just here to join Team Rocket because I heard that it was a good job!"

Walking out of the gym was a man that had the same black uniform as the two at the Pokecenter the previous night and with a slight cough, the man waved David inside. David released his hands off the old man's arms and walked behind the uniformed man. When the door closed David looked back at the old man kneeling down to the ground, coughing up a storm.

"We don't need a scene here," the man said. "If you wanted to join, you should've asked the man nicely."
"Well the old man didn't budge," David said.
"Yeah, probably that's why we're a secret Pokemon organization," the man said. "We need to keep secret and the two you met the previous night aren't our smartest. If you tell us your skills we'll probably put accept you, and eventually place you in a location based on your skills."
"Now that sounds fun," David said. "What are the locations?"
"We'll speak no more of this as our leader will tell you more," the man said.

David followed the man down a hallway leading into an empty meeting room with a long rectangular table and twelve chairs.

"Sit down and our leader will be on his way," the man said. "If you get accepted into Team Rocket, please keep quiet of this place. We don't need unexpected visitors snooping around this place. We only need Pokemon trainers here to challenge the gym leader."
"Alright, alright," David said. "I'll sit down and I'll make sure I'll keep my mouth shut."

David took a seat near a window that had good scenery, which wasn't really that good as the scenery just had trees and bushes. The wait for the Team Rocket leader was a long one as David almost fell asleep with his head planted on the table.

"This isn't a good place to sleep, you know," a man said.
"I know it isn't, the wood's so hard it feels like I'm sleeping on rock," David said.
"The wood's called mahogany wood," the man said. "I see that you want to be my latest recruit, well, my name's Giovanni."

David lifted his head and saw a tall man in a black tuxedo with his hands across his chest. Immediately standing up and giving his best handshake, he gripped it, meaning that he had a sense of power inside him. He wanted to know that his future boss wasn't the only one who had power. A stare down began, but got interrupted as one of the members of Team Rocket barged in.

"Sir, come here! We need your help!" the man exclaimed.
"Can't you see that I'm busy?!" Giovanni yelled. "We have our new recruit in the building so shut the door and leave us be!"

David got surprised fast and nearly gasped as his eyes was wide open. As the door behind Giovanni shut, he continued speaking.

"As I was saying, my name's Giovanni. I'm the leader of Team Rocket and as a new recruit here what I say needs to be commanded immediately or you'll be punished severely," Giovanni said. "Black on black is the uniform we wear so we won't be easily spotted during the night and stealing other people's Pokemon is the job."

David sat up straight quickly and took a deep breath.

"I understand," David said.
"Now, I have a meeting pretty soon so we need to hurry," Giovanni said.
"Well I can accompany you, sir," David said. "I'm very good in meetings, I'm very good in computer skills, science, writing, I have the art of stealing, manipulating; all the works."
"That's good to hear, but this is for the higher-ups only," Giovanni said.
"Sir, I know how to handle this job," David said. "Give me a chance at this one meeting to prove you right and I'll leave."
"You'll leave? You're already thinking of leaving Team Rocket?" Giovanni asked. "That's strange but yes, prove me right that you can be a higher up on your first day and you'll be welcomed."
"Thank you, sir," David said.

Giovanni gave a smirk to David and opened the door. As Giovanni walked out of the meeting room he held the door open for him and quickly shut it behind him. He followed Giovanni down the hallway leading to another one, soon ending with a door on the far right. Walking passed Giovanni he opened the door for him kindly, but as he looked at David he looked at him confusedly.

"What are you doing? I thought you were proving me that you're a higher-up instead of a secretary?" Giovanni asked.
"I'm just doing whatever what's right," David answered.
"Well, the people in here are higher-ups, so this is your first and final test," Giovanni said. "They're gym leaders in here and if you continue to follow the basic eight gym badge routine, you might be given with half of them."
"Well that's good," David said. "Let's get it started then."

Giovanni walked in first and David walked in after, seeing four people sitting around a rectangular table.

"Please, take a seat next to me," Giovanni said. "They don't know you yet so I'd advise you to sit next to me."

Sitting on the seat next to Giovanni, David looked around the room and examined the four people around him. The first one looked like a giant soldier with blonde spiky hair wearing a green camouflaged uniform that ran the entire Pokemon army, if there was a Pokemon army; the second had long black sleek hair and wore a purple and black yoga suit; the third looked like a ninja that had black spiky hair, a black attire with a purple scarf around his neck; the last one looked like the old senile man sitting in front of the gym but he had black sunglasses on and a white professor robe on.

"Now, let's begin with introductions since we had a new member," Giovanni said.
"Okay, well the name's Surge, and electric type Pokemon is my specialty," the blonde haired man said.
"My name's Sabrina and I use psychic Pokemon. It's nice to meet you," the black haired woman said.

David looked at the ninja warrior and as it looked like he was sleeping he stood up and pounded his fist against the table. Surprising the ninja and making Giovanni give out a smirk Surge stood up and pounded his fists against the table.

"His name's Koga and he likes poison type Pokemon!" Surge exclaimed. "Leave him be as he's doing his ninja warrior meditation!"
"Calm your tone with me!" David yelled. "I want to meet you all with respect and no harm so let's show it!"
Surge sat back down quietly and Sabrina, the one next to him smirked and giggled.
"We're having this meeting because we need a new plan for the new year and it needs to be done perfectly without that Jessica and James interrupting us," Giovanni said. "Surge will remain working at the Virmillion City Seaport as an S.S. Anne sailor, and Sabrina will remain the gym leader of Saffron City."
"Sounds like Sabrina doesn't have an undercover job," Surge said, soon laughing.

Sabrina used her psychic power and slung a Pokeball against Surge's face as he was ignorant and self-centered.

"At least I'm not a big dinosaur with a small brain," Sabrina whispered.
"Now, as I was saying!" Giovanni exclaimed. "I see that Koga has his own plans with Janine back in Fuschia City and our own Pokemon researcher Blaine with continue research. His new project will be specialized Pokeball's that can instantly capture Pokemon and even capture Pokemon that are already owned by trainers."
"Sir, we've already researched this technology back at the laboratory," Blaine said. "I have five specialized Pokeball's ready to go."
"Good, David will use them on his adventure and when he meets me again back here in Viridian City we'll see what skills he has," Giovanni said. "Right now he said that he's good at technology and science which is directly pointed to your ballpark, professor."
"Oh yes, that sounds interesting," Blaine said. "I might think about it, meet me back at Cinnabar Island if you're ready."

David was excited and very interested that his choice in joining Team Rocket was the best idea he has ever had as he had to turn a new leaf as he was abandoned back in the Seafoam Islands. He knew that Giovanni was going to be a good boss and with the higher-ups Sabrina, Surge, Koga, and Blaine now on his side that he had no intentions of failing them. He wanted to become a dedicated and loyal Team Rocket leader one day and this meeting was the start of his new life as a Team Rocket member.

To be continued...

Last edited:

REALFireEagle

Pokemon Master
Years
Chapter 4: The First of Many! Part 2

David sat quietly as Giovanni spoke to the executive members of Team Rocket about their further plans and with the boredom of just sitting there he wanted to do something quick.

"I'm sorry to bother, but how long are these meetings anyways?" David asked.
"These meetings are nearly an hour or more, why?" Giovanni asked. "Are you bored of hearing our plans?"
"No, I'm very interested in the plans Team Rocket is thinking of, I just want to go and be with my adventurous self," David answered.

David caught Blaine's attention.

"Yes, I can see that you're eager to be a full pledged member of Team Rocket and go on with your adventure, but this is the first of many," Blaine said. "Please, remain seated and listen."

David sighed and paid full attention to his new boss Giovanni and frequently looked at the four executives time to time. The meeting was a bore to him and when Surge stood up, David saw that he took out a Pokeball.

"Okay kid, I know you're bored of this meeting already so let's have a battle to excite you," Surge said. "You'll battle every one of us in a one on one Pokemon battle, deal?"
"Yeah, that sounds what I like," David said, getting up quickly to take out the Pokeball that had Charmander in it.
"Okay kid, let's walk to the gym and have ourselves a blast," Surge said.

Getting David's attention immediately he got up and followed Giovanni, leading them to the gym. Holding his backpack at hand and looking down looking the only three Pokemon he had he had a feeling that he was going to lose as he was going to face four people in a row. His Pokemon were going to be tired right after and thankfully he spotted the Potion he saved.

"I hope you're ready kid, I'm an electrifying opponent," Surge said.
"I'm ready big guy, I only have three Pokemon but I don't give up," David said.
"Wait, you only have three Pokemon?" Blaine asked. "I'll cancel my battle with you and watch carefully on how you battle. Maybe I'll give you a tip on research or something, other than the five special Pokeball's I have to give you."
"Thank you, Blaine," David said. "I appreciate the help. I appreciate the help in all of you."
"Okay kid, you better prepare and gear up, it's time to battle," Surge said.

They all stopped in the middle of a large gym and with a referee standing in place getting ready to call, David grabbed Charmander's Pokeball and smiled. He was happy that he was going to get an opportunity to challenge four of the eight gym leaders he had to challenge later on. He stood in front of Surge that was on the other side of the gym and nodded his head.

"Okay Charmander, come on out!" David commanded.
"Are you starting off with a Charmander? Well, come on out Voltorb!" Surge commanded.

Charmander stood there in front of David and looked at the Voltorb, getting ready to give the battle his all.

"Okay kid, you call it first," Surge said.
"Okay than! Charmander use Tackle now!" David commanded.

Charmander ran as fast as he could after Voltorb and when he hit it, the attack barely did anything. Surge laughed and looked at the Voltorb, and he was the only one that knew the Voltorb was stronger than David's Charmander.

"Okay Voltorb, use Sonicboom!" Surge commanded.

Voltorb looked mean and as it spun in circles soon later it rolled faster than Charmander and hit him directly. Charmander fell back and got up immediately, only taking the bigger hit as a challenge.

"Okay Charmander, use Tackle!" David exclaimed.
"No you don't, Voltorb use Tackle!" Surge exclaimed.

Both Voltorb and Charmander went at it the same time but when they finally collided Charmander flew back towards David as Voltorb spun there with minimal damage. Liking what he saw David encouraged Charmander to get up. Charmander got up but was real weak as the Voltorb was strong indeed.

"Okay Charmander, use Tackle once more!" David commanded.
"Follow it with the same, Tackle now!" Surge commanded.

A second time they went at each other and Voltorb came out the victor as before. David was happy with Charmander for giving it all his best.

"Okay Charmander, thanks for that battle," David said. "Now we know what we have to work on to get you stronger."
"You're still weak, but this is your first time battling me," Surge said. "When you enter Virmillion City we'll have an official gym battle."
"Thank you, I now know which Pokemon to catch," David said.
"If you're lucky enough to catch on that type," Surge said.

David watched Surge walk over to Sabrina and gave her a pat on the back; she than walked out to the gym.

"Okay David, show me what you got," Sabrina said.
"Okay Sabrina, I'll do a different Pokemon this time," David said. "Come on out, Poochyena!"

Poochyna came out of his Pokeball and when it growled, Blaine's attention was caught, getting surprised.

"A Poochyena, it's rare in the Kanto region," Blaine said. "I haven't seen one in here in the Kanto region in ages."
"Yeah, once I seen it I had to catch it," David said.
"It's a dark type Pokemon, so you have the upper advantage for Sabrina," Blaine said.

Sabrina turned and looked at Blaine.

"I hope that Poochyena has a dark type move, if it doesn't than I just won," Sabrina said. "Well, so forth let's go Abra."

When Abra came out David wondered if that was going to be Sabrina's Pokemon to battle with. It was a headscratcher for David as it only knew one move and that was Teleport, but he also didn't know what other move Sabrina taught it.

"Okay David, it's your move," Sabrina said.
"Okay then, let's use Tackle Poochyena!" David commanded.

Poochyena ran as fast as he could towards Abra, but before it was able to hit Abra…

"Abra, use Teleport now," Sabrina commanded.

Abra used Teleport and instantly it vanished in midair. Sabrina shrugged her shoulders at Poochyena and grinned as Abra showed himself behind Poochyena.

"What the…? Okay Poochyena he's right behind you so use Tackle now!" Abra commanded.

Poochyena turned around and used Tackle successfully, making Abra fall back to the floor.

"Don't stop Poochyena, use Tackle again!" David commanded.
"Don't get to hard on yourself, dear," Sabrina said. "Abra, use Teleport."
Abra teleported just before Poochyena could use Tackle for the second time.
"Okay Poochyena, look out for Abra as he could turn out anywhere," David said.
Poochyena used Howl and when he turned his head right he saw Abra.
"Okay Poochyena, use Tackle!" David commanded.

Poochyena ran as fast as he could towards Abra and before Sabrina could command it to use Teleport for the third time, Poochyena took it down. Poochyena Howled at Abra and as it made Poochyena fiercer Sabrina noticed that David's Poochyena was stronger than his Charmander.

"Okay Sabrina, quick playing games," Surge said.
"I'm not playing games, I'm not making the Poochyena stronger," Sabrina said. "I did use the wrong Pokemon though."

David looked at Poochyena and then at Sabrina, wondering what to do next; finish it with a Tackle or let Abra use Teleport.

"Finish it if you want David, it'll be okay," Sabrina said. "I lost before the battle started, a dark type move or not."

David grinned and looked back at Poochyena.

"Okay Poochyena, use Tackle now! Finish it off!" David commanded.
Sabrina didn't say a command to Abra letting David to finish it. When Poochyena backed away from Abra and pounced back at him; Tackling him, it was done. David and Poochyena won the battle and as the Poochyena growled, he ran back toward his trainer, David, and licked his face.
"You're the next one up Koga!" Surge yelled. "Get in there and teach them how ninja's do it!"
"I'm going to pass on this one," Koga said. "I have other business to attend to back in Fuschia City."

David returned Poochyena back to his Pokeball and walked back to Surge and the others. Giovanni walked into the gym and looked at David with a smile. He thought it was a fifty, fifty chance that David was going to survive in Team Rocket and with him widening the door, David noticed a familiar face walking in; it was Jessica.

"David, I'd like to meet you to Jessica," Giovanni said. "She's a veteran here for Team Rocket but she still has some things to learn so she's a good partner for you. As a Team Rocket member your job is to steal Pokemon from other trainers and as you wish, continue your own Pokemon adventure."
"Thank you, and I'm sorry for sending you to the police Jessica," David said.
"It's fine, I can handle it," Jessica said. "James was a good partner, but back in the Pokecenter the other night you knew what you were doing and how to do it."
"Thank you, but now we must go," David said. "By now we would have to camp outside of Viridian City."
"No, no," Surge said. "Giovanni has a place for you two to sleep in; we all have a place to go to in Viridian City."

David shook hands with Jessica, his new Team Rocket partner. Blaine walked over and gave him ten of the specialized Pokeball's, five for each for him and Jessica. He was now a full pledged member of Team Rocket but no higher-up, which was his new goal. As he and Jessica followed Surge down a hallway showing where their room was located, he wondered how his adventure will end up now with a partner in crime. He wanted to know more about her as she was no longer with James, but that was another night to wonder.

To be continued…

Last edited:

Mapleseruhp

Author Maple
Years
10/10 please write more! I am very excited for next chapter because it was such a cliffhanger.

<3

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

REALFireEagle

Pokemon Master
Years
Chapter 5: A Little of This, A Little of That!

David woke up in the middle of the night, getting off his bed and walked to the window. He looked out of the window continuing to think what his new life would become of as he's part of a criminal organization. Deep inside he wanted to become a regular Pokemon trainer catching and training Pokemon that collected gym badges. Now, he was a member of Team Rocket that stole Pokemon from trainers for money.

While getting his backpack from the side of the bed, he saw that Charmander's and Poochyena's Pokeball rolled out so he grabbed them.

"I wonder guys, if you got stolen from your trainers, what do you think about that?" David asked. "I'd be mad if any of you guys got stolen, but this is my new life."

David sighed and thought of the days back in Seafoam Islands. He was on the islands for a year straight with little food he had to get from water Pokemon and his bed were the sandy shores. He thought that being a Pokemon thief would be better than being abandoned on an island for a year, so he smiled and looked down at his new friends, Poochyena and Charmander.

"Now guys, I think being a Pokemon thief is just a business, but I think doing what we were doing back at the Pokecenter is much better," David said. "I'm sorry for that Charmander, but Poochyena has a better tracking sense. If a job that needs a Pokemon of your nature I'll choose you."

Getting woken up by David talking to his Pokeballs, Jessica got up.

"Why aren't you very excited for being part of Team Rocket," Jessica said. "I was excited as well, but I'm doing this for the money."
"I'm not that excited as I'm now a thief that steals Pokemon, but I'm excited as it's better than my past life," David said. "Living on the Seafoam Islands for a year is such a terrible place."
"You lived on the Seafoam Islands? You lived on an island?" Jessica asked.
"Yeah, I was abandoned there for a year. I don't know who my parents are or anything," David said. "The S.S. Anne from the Virmillion City Seaport picked me up and sent me to Pallet Town.
Then, I made a tree become my home and now I blinked…"

David paused and looked sad.

"Then you became a part of Team Rocket," Jessica said. "I see where you're going from and trust me, being a member of Team Rocket isn't that bad. I'm still new myself, so let's get some sleep because don't we have an adventure to continue?"
"Yeah, that's true," David said.
"So, let's get some sleep," Jessica said. "Come on out Gastly."
"Wait, what…?"

When Gastly came out of his Pokeball, David wondered why Jessica brought out Gastly.

"Okay Gastly, use Hypnosis," Jessica said, laughing right after.

Gastly used Hypnosis and immediately when the sound waves entered David's eardrums he fell asleep. Jessica kept giggling as David instantly fell asleep, returning Gastly so she can get some rest.

With some sleep, David woke up and when he did, he saw that he was the only one in the room. Looking around to see where Jessica was, he got up and looked out the window. No one was around so he got out of the bed grabbing his backpack and ran out the door. Running in the hallway he wondered why people were eating breakfast and then when he heard silverware clanking, he stopped.

"Hey man, watch it," a member of the Team Rocket said. "If you're going to spill my cereal, kneel down and clean it up."
"I'm sorry, but why are people eating breakfast?" David asked.
"Giovanni wants us to eat three meals a day, so breakfast we're eating now," the member said. "Besides, it's morning time and you don't eat breakfast?"

David wondered and was confused why Giovanni would turn the Team Rocket organization into a preschool, making them eat three meals a day and order them what to do. When he looked inside the café area, he wondered if there were people out there who were Team Rocket members that didn't get this every day; that they had to make their own money and fight their way into survival.

"Hey man, I was wondering when you're going to wake up,"

David looked around wondering where the familiar voice was and when he looked at Jessica he waved at her. Walking towards her, sitting down at the same table, he saw an empty bowl and an empty cup. He missed breakfast.

"I was wondering when you were going to wake up," Jessica said. "Don't worry though because I saved you a breakfast bar so we can get a move on."
"Okay cool, because I want to train as much as I can before I battle another gym leader," David said. "Surge was tough and Sabrina, she would've been difficult if she chose another Pokemon instead of Abra."
"Wait, you faced the executives of Team Rocket?" Jessica asked. "That's awesome; I wished I battled them in a Pokemon battle."
"Yeah, I faced them, but not Koga, he had to go somewhere," David said. "Well we should go then, blueberry sounds good. Thank you for saving something for me."

As David and Jessica left the café area and out of the Viridian City, Jessica put on a black sweatshirt to hide the Team Rocket logo from others. David led the way out of Viridian City and as they walked further, David noticed new Pokemon around the area.

"I'm sorry for the Gastly thing I did last night," Jessica said. "I had to get back at you some time after what you did to me and James, which was put us into jail."
"I'm sorry I had to do that, I just don't like the fact that Team Rocket members steal Pokemon instead of catching them and training them like the others in the world," David said.
"I like it that way," Jessica said. "With these specialized Pokeballs we can get any Pokemon we want, just like that trainers Butterfree over there."

David turned and looked where Jessica was pointing at and saw two Pokemon trainers battle each other. It was a Butterfree against a Beedrill and with them watching the battle, it inspired David to battle Jessica, but that was for another day.

"We should get some new Pokemon if we're in this route," Jessica said. "I only have Gastly, so getting another Pokemon would be great."
"Only if you don't steal the Pokemon," David said.
"No, I'd try your way in catching a Pokemon," Jessica said. "That's the boring way."

As they were walking further down the route, they all saw many types of Pokemon; Pidgey, Caterpie, Metapod, Spinerak, and even Butterfree and Pidgeotto. Just like Poochyena, David thought Spinerak was rare in Kanto, but he didn't mind catching it.

"Oh look, let's try that Spinerak over there!" David exclaimed.
"Yeah, that spider will work," Jessica said. "Come on, let's try to catch him."

Jessica ran towards the Spinerak and as it looked at her, he was terrified as she was way bigger than him.

"Okay Gastly, let's go!" Jessica commanded. "Let's use Hypnosis!"

Gastly came out of his Pokeball and used Hypnosis, making Spinerak fall asleep. David thought it was an odd way to start off a Pokemon battle but he then thought that Hypnosis was all that Gastly learned.

"Okay now Gastly, take the chance and use Lick!" Jessica commanded.
"Gas!"

Gastly hovered his way towards Spinerak as fast as he could before the Spinerak woke up and with its big tongue coming out of its body he gave Spinerak a giant lick. Getting wide eyed David thought Gastly was overall a strange Pokemon to begin with.

"Okay Gastly use Lick once more!" Jessica commanded.

Spinerak was still fast asleep and when Gastly used Lick for the second time, it looked like Spinerak was waking up.

"Hurry Jessica, call it to use Lick again, do it quick!" David exclaimed.
"Okay you hear him Gastly, use Lick!" Jessica commanded.

When Gastly used Lick for the third time Spinerak was too slow to get anything going. As the damage was greatly enough, David thought it was catchable.

"Okay, now catch it!" David exclaimed. "It's time to catch it before it gets up and starts attacking!"

Jessica thought it was a good idea to catch it so she grabbed a regular Pokeball and threw it. The Pokeball was flown into the air and as it opened, the flashing white light appeared. The white light shined and suddenly, it faded away leaving the Pokeball on the ground. The Pokeball moved back and forth so little than when David caught Poochyena and when it stopped moving, both David and Jessica smiled.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Jessica cheered. "I caught a Spinerak!"
"Congratulations Jess, you caught a Spinerak!" David exclaimed.
"I know Gastly only knows Hypnosis, Lick, and Spite, but I want a better Pokemon that knows actual moves," Jessica said.
"All those moves Gastly knows now are moves, but it think Gastly's more of a special attacker," David said. "A Pokemon that can still hurt other Pokemon but doesn't really hurt them."
"You're right David, maybe Gastly is a good Pokemon, but I need to train it some more," Jessica said. "Maybe my Gastly and Poochyena can train together one day.
"That'll be cool Jess," David said. "Now, let's go. We'll rest up around noon."

Jessica was still happy as ever because she caught her first Pokemon, Spinerak, and David was happy for her. David thought training Poochyena and Gastly together was a good idea and he kept it in the back of his head as it was something to do at night. After the creep show Gastly showed by using Lick, he didn't know what the move Spite did, making him curious for that. Gastly looked cool athough as it was practically a wisp that had a physical body; a Pokemon that was ghost type.

To be continued…

Last edited:

REALFireEagle

Pokemon Master
Years
Chapter 6: An Electrifying Shocker! Part 1

David and Jessica walked further down the route heading towards the Viridian Forest. Jessica found a berry bush nearby that had pink berries on them and when they both looked closer, they were Pink Apricorns.

"Hey, I have the black ones of this type of berry," David said. "I have five Black Apricorns."
"Well do you know what they do?" Jessica asked.
"No, but I think they have some value in them," David said.
"Berries have a value in what? They're berries," Jessica said, laughing about.
"I don't know, but I think you should pick however many you want," David said. "They'll cost something."
"If you say so, I'll just pick three," Jessica said.

Jessica picked three Pink Apricorns and caught up to David. Going further towards the Viridian Forest, they ran into a Pokemon trainer that was in the way.

"Come on kid, please get out of the way," David said.
"No, I don't have to," the trainer said.

The Pokemon trainer looked like a bug catcher; wearing a green bucket hat and carrying a giant net.

"Please kid, I don't want to hurt you," David said. "Get out of the way before I do hurt you."
"No, don't hurt me," the trainer said.
"Well get out of the way," David said.
"I'll battle you. If you win the battle you can cross," the trainer said.
"Okay, fine, it's a deal," David said.

Rolling his eyes at the annoying trainer, he unzipped his backpack and took out the Pokeball that had Charmander in it.

"Come on out, Caterpie!" commanded the trainer.
"Is that your Pokemon? It's the smallest thing I ever seen," David said, laughing hysterically.
"Come one then, show me what you got big tough guy!" the trainer exclaimed.
"Come on out Charmander!" David commanded. "Use Scratch, Charmander!"

Charmander ran as fast as he could with his claws in the air and when he gave contact to Caterpie, the claws got a perfect it. David continued to laugh hysterically as the Caterpie was hurt badly already.

"Come on Caterpie, use String Shot!" the trainer commanded.

Caterpie lifted its head up at an angle and shot out webbed string and when it landed on Charmander, the string was tight, making Charmander slowly move.

"Come on Charmander, get out of there by using Scratch!" David commanded.
"Okay Caterpie use Tackle!" the trainer commanded.

Charmander used Scratch, scratching his way out of the string and since it was still faster than the trainers Caterpie, Charmander got out quick. Scratching Caterpie in the middle of it tackling, they both fell backward towards their trainers.

"Good one," David said. "Now, use Scratch once more, Charmander!"

Charmander took the advantage of Caterpie being down, running as fast as he could towards it and scratching it until it couldn't move any longer.

"Come back Caterpie!" the trainer commanded. "Let's go Weedle!"

A Weedle came out next and David laughed hysterically another time, but Charmander didn't care as the Weedle was no match for him.

"Charmander use Scratch!" David commanded.

Running as fast as he could Charmander went after the Weedle.

"Weedle use Poison Sting!" the trainer commanded.

The Weedle squirmed its way towards Charmander as Charmander ran towards it. Raising his claws in the air Charmander scratched Weedle good, but the Weedle's stinger was his stomach.

"Alright Charmander, shake it off!" David commanded. "Let's use Tail Whip!"
"Use Poison Sting again Weedle!" the trainer commanded.

Charmander swung his tail before Weedle was able to sting him a second time and when the Weedle flipped over and rolled to the ground, it was finished… David won.

"Okay, you won," the trainer said. "For your win I'll give you the way to pass in the Viridian Forest. I'll also give you two hundred dollars, both a hundred dollars for each of you."
"Wait, what…? That's so much though," David said.
"Don't worry about it, we have to give out money to the winner, it's how it goes," the trainer said. "Potion and Pokeballs cost a lot in this world."
"Well okay," David said. "See you around than."

David and Jessica walked past the Pokemon trainer and when Jessica saw that the two hundred dollars were just sitting in David's hands, she snatched her one hundred dollars.

"What are we going to do with our winnings?" Jessica asked.
"There's no Pokemart around so we'll just have to keep it until we find one," David said. "That could be days from now with this gigantic forest in front of us."
"Yeah, I'm terrified of this forest at night," Jessica said. "I remember that I almost got snatched up by a wild Pokemon. I recognized the Pokemon and it was a wild Pidgeotto."
"It was a Pidgeotto? It must've been a stray another trainer didn't want," David said.
"No, it was a mother, a young one," Jessica said. "She must've thought I was food or something. Anyways, let's go through this terrifying forest."

David and Jessica walked into the Viridian Forest and immediately they seen a ton of bug type Pokemon and wild Pidgey flying around in the sky. Jessica stepped back behind David as she was terrified of the wild Pidgey flying around, but David thought it was harmless as he knew that she wasn't Pokemon food.

As David walked around the Viridian Forest, he brought out Poochyena and Charmander to walk around with them and when Charmander came out, David noticed that he got stronger; Charmander was blowing spits of fire out of his mouth.

"That's cool, having your Pokemon come out for a walk," Jessica said. "Okay Gastly and Spinerak, come out and enjoy the day!"

Gastly came out and immediately scared off the wild Pidgey that were flying about, and with him scaring the Pidgey, it made Jessica feel safe. It was around noon when the two hit the Viridian Forest and as David thought it was a good time to take a break, he sat down on the grassy floor.

"Okay guys, let's take a break and chill," David said. "This will be a perfect time to train."
"Train our Pokemon now?" Jessica asked.
"Yeah, so let's have a training session, but right after we find some berries," David said.

So David and Jessica were in the Viridian Forest as it was right around lunch time. Both they and their Pokemon were finding berries to eat for lunch, but when David looked about, he saw a wild yellow creature. Wondering what kind of Pokemon it was he turned and followed it. Going down a forest trail he saw many bug type Pokemon in the trees and then suddenly, he was shocked. The electricity went through him like a train wreck, but since he couldn't move the wild Pokemon ran away.

To be continued…

Last edited:

REALFireEagle

Pokemon Master
Years
Chapter 6: An Electrifying Shocker! Part 2

David leaned against a tree trying to catch his breath after a long and exhausting search for the wild Pokemon that shocked him. He wondered where it could be and without Poochyena helping him it was hard to track it down. He knelt down on the grassy floor to find tracks of the wild Pokemon, but only to find freshly cut grass.

"I wonder," David thought. "I wonder if it's nearby or just playing some trick on me."

David searched on the grassy floor for more tracks or freshly cut grass and when he found a ton of tracks, he searched through the nearby bushes and saw a group of wild Pikachu. He thought and thought but only could remember the yellowness of the wild Pokemon, not any yellow cheeks or any lightning bolt tail.

"There you are, I've been finding you for nearly an hour," David said.

Three of the wild Pikachu's came to him with confusion and suddenly, one of them gave him a jolt. David squirmed as the lightning went through his body. As the lightning wore off, one of the Pikachu's came to him and the others. This Pikachu looked tough and a little taller than the others, wondering if that one was caught already.

"So Pikachu, are you done playing with your friends for the day?" a familiar voice asked.

David recognized the voice and as he turned around he was right; it was Surge.

"I'm surprised to see you in the Viridian Forest," Surge said. "I thought you'd be challenging Brock by now."
"Who's Brock?" David asked.
"Brock's the Pewter City gym leader," Surge answered. "He specializes in rock type Pokemon and to tell you now, that Charmander isn't going to cut it."
"Did you say rock type Pokemon? If so, I need water type, right?" David asked.
"Of course, so I'd better get a rod and start catching some Pokemon," Surge said.
"I got a water type Pokemon, it's a Magikarp," David said.

Surge laughed out loud at the thought of David using a puny Magikarp to challenge a gym leader.

"Okay, yeah Magikarp's a water type Pokemon but you need one with water type moves," Surge said. "Besides, it'll take ages for Magikarp to evolve into a Gyrados."
"Why won't you help me train him then," David said. "I won't be able to find a pond or a lake here so let's have another battle. I'll use Magikarp and you use one of your own Pokemon."
"Okay, but remember, I specialize in electric type Pokemon," Surge said. "Your Magikarp will be creamed in one move by my Pokemon."
"Yeah okay, bring it on," David said. "Come on out Magikarp!"
"Okay Pikachu, come here and let's battle," Surge said.

Magikarp came out of its Pokeball and when it did, it just flapped there and flailed like what a normal fish would do. Surge laughed out loud once more as he wasn't still sure about David using Magikarp to challenge Brock, the Pewter City gym leader.

"Okay Pikachu, it's time to play nice, so let him take the first hit!" Surge commanded.

David saw that the Pikachu, the tough and tall looking one, became happier and friendly all of a sudden. Since Surge gave him the first opportunity to attack, he thought of a great idea.

"Okay Magikarp return! Now, come on out Poochyena!" David commanded.

Poochyena came out of its Pokeball and instantly became aware that his opponent, Surge's Pikachu, was in no mood for battle.

"Okay, we have the first Poochyena! Let's use Tackle now!" David commanded.
"I thought you were going to use that weakling. Okay then, use Thundershock Pikachu!" Surge commanded.

Poochyena ran as fast as he could towards Pikachu as it stood there in place, but before Poochyena could hit Pikachu, it used Thundershock; lightning bolts came rapidly fast at Poochyena. Getting shocked by the attack, Poochyena was unable to move.

"Okay Pikachu, let's use Tail Whip!" Surge commanded.

Poochyena was still getting the electricity out of him as Pikachu ran its' fastest towards him. Jumping in the air a quick bit, Pikachu turned around and its tail was smacked against Poochyena's body. When Poochyena got hit, the electricity went away making him aware of the same Pikachu.

"Okay Poochyena, it's still unaware of how strong it really is, so we have to use this opportunity," David said. "Let's use Tackle now!"

Poochyena ran towards Pikachu and as the Pikachu was giggling, Surge knew that playing nice with David is never the option. Poochyena got a direct hit on Pikachu knocking it off its feet.

"Use Thundershock, Pikachu!" Surge commanded.

Pikachu quickly got off its feet and shocked Poochyena; this time the attack made Poochyena unable to move once more.

"Shake it off Poochyena! Howl now and wait for the next attack!" David commanded.
"Quickly Pikachu, Thundershock now!" Surge commanded.

Poochyena howled and stayed put as it was getting the electricity out of its fur. Pikachu gave Poochyena another shock of electricity and since Pikachu wasn't giving out its real strength, none of the attacks were half as bad.

"Okay Poochyena, use Tackle now!" David commanded. "This time run directly at every lightning bolt Pikachu fires at you!"

Poochyena looked back at David and got confused, but with a nod he understood what had to be done.

"Use Thundershock one more time Pikachu!" Surge commanded. "This time give it all you got!"

Pikachu used Thundershock the entire time as Poochyena ran as fast as he could and with each electrifying shock, David noticed that Poochyena was getting faster. Even though Poochyena was paralyzed and was unable to move enough, it had the speedy advantage. It took nearly seconds for Poochyena to hit Pikachu directly with all it had in him.

"That's enough Pikachu, stop the attack," Surge said.
"Well, who won?" David asked.
"You did, I thought you were going to battle with the Magikarp the entire time," Surge said. "I guess not since you knew that my Pikachu would win, despite it playing nice."
"Nope, I thought that since your Pikachu turned into a brute into a friendly creature I'd thought you given up on a challenge," David said.
"Remember, kid, when you arrive in Virmillion City stop by the gym and I'll give you a real electrifying challenge," Surge said.
"I'll be training, don't you worry," David said.
"I got to go heal and train more, see you around kid," Surge said, waving as he left the Viridian Forest.

David looked at Poochyena as it was stronger and patted him on the head for a good job he done.

"Good job, boy," David said. "Now, let's go back to Jessica and tell her what happened."

David and Poochyena followed the same trail he walked on before, back to Jessica, and when they got there they found a gigantic stack of berries. He wondered where Jessica found all those berries within' such short time but with Poochyena seeing the stack, he didn't care where Jessica got it as it was food. Laughing at how Poochyena ran to his food, he giggled as Gastly was playing around Spinerak. Leaning against a nearby tree, he thought about their adventure so far and how he would really defeat Brock, the Pewter City gym leader.

To be continued…

Last edited:

REALFireEagle

Pokemon Master
Years
Chapter 7: A Rolling Disaster! Part 1

David and Jessica saw the ending of the Viridian Forest and with the sight, Jessica sighed of relief.

"Oh thank goodness," Jessica said. "I'm so afraid of these bug type Pokemon, I just can't wait to get out of here."
"Don't worry Jess, you'll be fine," David said.
"I hope so because these Pokemon give me goosebumps," Jessica said.

David laughed.

"Well, we made it out alive, so you can take a breather," David said. "Surge said Pewter City is up ahead, a gym leader's there."
"You ran into Surge? Where did you run into him?" Jessica asked.
"I ran into him after I found where this Pikachu was," David answered. "It was playing around with me but next time I see that Pikachu and Surge, it won't be playing around."
"So the Pikachu was his Pokemon, right?" Jessica asked.
"Yeah, but we need to focus on the gym leader now," David said. "Surge told me his specialty was rock type Pokemon, so I need a new water type Pokemon."
"You don't have any water or grass type Pokemon?" Jessica asked. "I can ask if our leader can bring both of us one."
"No, I don't want to disturb Giovanni," David said.
"Well, we can always do our job and steal a Pokemon," Jessica said. "I heard that in Pewter City there's a museum there that has fossils of old Pokemon that roamed here more than a millennia ago."
"Are you really sure about that?" David asked. "We can get caught."
"Well, trust me," Jessica said. "You didn't get caught back in Viridian City. You just pulled the alarm on me and James so we can get caught."
"I guess you're right about that one, and I'm sorry for doing that," David said. "We'll dress differently, walk into the Pewter City museum, and locate a Pokemon fossil."
"Yes, good and then we can try to revive the fossil and bring back whatever Pokemon lies within'," Jessica said. "Now, let's head to…"

While Jessica and David were talking and walking up the route towards Pewter City, Jessica tripped.

"What happened?" David asked.
"I don't know, but there's a giant golden egg on the ground right here," Jessica answered.
"Well, since you're down there, pick it up and we can sell it," David said.
"Help me up first and then you grab it," Jessica said. "My knee hurts and… this golden egg is no golden egg, but a nugget."
"What's a nugget, and why is it golden?" David asked.
"A golden nugget is rare to find and it costs a lot," Jessica answered. "We can sell it or either we can bribe them at the museum."
"Bribe them with a nugget?" David asked. "That's what we can do instead of stealing a fossilized Pokemon."
"If it works, well, we need to find a dumb person first," Jessica said.

David helped Jessica off the grassy floor, picking up the nugget as well. After Jessica brushed off the grass and sand, they headed towards Pewter City. It was still day out as the skies were clear blue with the sun shining brightly. David saw the Pokecenter up ahead as they crossed the city limits. Going inside, Jessica and David found themselves in relief.

"I think we should heal our Pokemon first, just in case we get into some more trouble," David said. "The security guards are probably pretty hefty."
"I doubt it, but alright," Jessica said.

Walking up to the counter he saw Nurse Joy happier than ever standing beside a Chansey.

"Good afternoon you two, did you come here from Viridian City?" Nurse Joy asked.
"We did, and Jessica was afraid of the bug type Pokemon in the Viridian Forest," David answered. "We want to heal our Pokemon here."
"Okay then, well let me take care of your Pokemon and while they are healing you two can check out the Pewter City museum," Nurse Joy said.
"How long is it going to be?" David asked.
"It's not going to take that long, but I do hope you go to the museum," Nurse Joy said. "It's the new grand opening and Brock just got a job as the security guard."
"We can wait here, besides do you know anyone new there besides the one named Brock?" David asked.
"Yeah, there's a scientist named Green, he's pretty new," Nurse Joy answered. "He just arrived here in Pewter City yesterday. He said that he'll be here for a while."
"Thank you," David said. "We'll be leaving for the museum, so take care of our Pokemon," David said.
"Okay you two, I hope you have fun at the museum," Nurse Joy said.

David and Jessica left the Pokecenter without their Pokemon and with David eyeing the Pokemart and the museum, he thought of the best bribery.

"How much money do you got?" David asked.
"I have one hundred dollars, why?" Jessica asked.
"If we sell the nugget and give this Green our money as bribery, we can probably ask him for a revived Pokemon from one of the fossils," David answered.
"Okay, go on," Jessica said, as she was interested in the idea.
"If he takes the money, I can finally challenge Brock the gym leader and win without using Magikarp," David said.
"I see, and then let's go," Jessica said.

David and Jessica walked towards the Pokemart and when they saw the clerk, David brought out the nugget and showed him.

"How much will I get for this golden nugget?" David asked.
"You can get five thousand dollars go that," the clerk answered. "Nuggets are rare to find so you can get a decent and hefty price for that."
"Okay I'll take it," David said.
"Thank you, I hope you two have a nice day," the clerk said. "I hope you enter the museum, I heard it was the grand opening today."
"We're heading there right now, and thanks for the money," David said.

David waved a goodbye to the clerk and walked outside to face the museum. He looked at Jessica with a grin and started walking towards the museum. Jessica gave him her one hundred dollars to add up the bribery money and then he put his money together. Now, all David was thinking about was getting a revived Pokemon that was an ancient Pokemon that lived here way back. Although they were going there to bribe a Mr. Green for a Pokemon, he was also interested in what kind of Pokemon lived long ago.

To be continued…

Last edited:

REALFireEagle

Pokemon Master
Years
Chapter 7: A Rolling Disaster! Part 2

Walking towards the Pewter City museum, David and Jessica saw that there were a lot of people walking in and out of the building.

"Looks like it's going to be crowded inside," Jessica said.
"I know, so let's be careful who we bump into, but make sure you find Green," David said.

Walking into the crowd, David and Jessica quickly ran passed them and budged everyone, trying to get inside. Once they were inside, a lady stopped them.

"Hello and welcome to the Pewter City museum," the lady said. "The entry fee for getting into the museum is two hundred dollars."
"Well, okay," David said, shrugging his shoulders as they lost two hundred of the bribing money.
"At least we still have the five thousand dollars," Jessica whispered.

They looked around the museum for Mr. Green and since there were a lot of people, it was hard to find a specific person.

"Bump into people and if they have a name tag on check if they're the one we're looking for," David said. "We'll cover more ground if we separate."
"Okay, I got it," Jessica said.

David walked left as Jessica walked forward so they can find a Mr. Green faster. He kept looking at people's faces and name tags in search of him but only was mesmerized by the Pokemon fossils and paintings. He wanted to find Mr. Green and get the Pokemon he wanted quickly before sun down because of the business hours so he sped up his search.

It took him minutes before walking into a darkened laboratory that had professors studying and researching fossils.

"Hi everyone, is there a Mr. Green here?" David asked.
All the professors didn't hear a single sound as they were too busy with their research, making David roll his eyes.
"Hey everyone is there a Mr. Green available!" David yelled.

Jessica, who was in museum part of the building, turned to look at David trying to get everyone's attention and when she looked, she noticed a security guard walking his way.

"Okay, mister security guard, I think it's time to go to sleep," Jessica said. "Thank goodness I grabbed Gastly before the nurse brought them to the back room for healing."

Jessica walked around the museum blending in with the other people, and when the time was right, she brought out Gastly.

"Okay Gastly, come on out and scare everyone," Jessica said. "Make sure you use Hypnosis on the security guard."

Gastly came out of its Pokeball and when Jessica saw Gastly using the paintings and statues of Pokemon to hide, she giggled. Meanwhile, back in the laboratory, David finally caught the entire laboratory's attention.

"What do you want kid, we're busy here," one of the professors said.
"I'm sorry, but I need to talk to Mr. Green," David said. "It's real urgent."
"He's in the back room where the reviving machine is," the professor said. "Go quickly now, go before he's gone because his shift is coming to an end."

David then started walking at a fast pace past the professors and opening the back door, he walked into a room that was filled with giant machines.

"I told you guys that I'm busy back here," a professor wearing green glasses said.

David look startled as he didn't wear anything that would disguise him as a professor. He put on his hood and walked towards the professor holding the bribery money.

"I'm sorry to bother you professor, but my name's Professor Blaze," David said.
"Professor Blaze? Who's he?" the professor asked.
"I'm Professor Blaze, I'm a professor that studied with Blaine," David said.
"Oh I see, well you got my attention then," the professor said.

The professor turned around and noticed that David, or Professor Blaze, didn't have a white robe on.

"I'm sorry Professor Blaze, but you're not dressed properly," the professor said.
"I know, I'm sorry for that," David said. "If you're Mr. Green, I want to give you this money for exchange of a revived Pokemon."
"I'm Dr. Green, and what do you want me to give you a revived Pokemon for?" Dr. Green asked.
"It's my twins, Jessica's and James' birthdays coming up and I want to get them two special Pokemon as gifts," David said.
"Well, sure thing," Dr. Green said. "I can give you two Pokemon for that kind of money, but I can only give you the fossils though."
"It's okay I can use one of these machines here to revive them, right?" David asked.
"Of course you can, Professor Blaze," Dr. Green said. "I just hope you know what to do with a machine that big."

David turned and looked at the machines, only finding that other Pokemon were being revived inside them as well. He dug into his pocket and fumbled with the money, rethinking to himself of what he was about to do. When he was about to pull out the money and give Dr. Green the cash, he heard an alarm go off.

"Now if you want to revive those fossils you better do it quick because that's a fire alarm!" Dr. Green yelled. "I'm out of here, my job is about done."
"Don't worry old man, we got it covered," David whispered.

David put his hand out of his pocket as the bribery money was his now since Dr. Green scurried out of the laboratory. He looked over at a table and saw two fossils, one for him and the second for Jessica. He quickly grabbed them and put them gently in the machine. He pressed a couple buttons and as the machine began to revive the two fossils the back door opened.

"Hurry up in here, Gastly and I got it covered," Jessica said.
"Just hold on, two Pokemon are on their way," David said. "You're going to pick one as the other is mine."
"So you got two fossils?" Jessica asked.
"I did, and I didn't pay him as the old man scurried off because of the alarm," David answered.
"That's good to hear, I want my one hundred dollars back," Jessica said.
"Not now, but later," David said. "I'm busy reviving these two fossilized Pokemon. I need quiet."
"Yeah, okay, whatever," Jessica said. "You better hurry because Gastly's Hypnosis is going to wear off any minute."
"Good because their done," David said. "The machine here says that they're Kabuto and Omanyte. Which one do you want?"
"I don't care, let's get out of here!" Jessica yelled.
"Okay, I want Kabuto, so you get the Omanyte," David said. "Here, catch! Let's go!"

Jessica caught Omanyte and returned Gastly, quickly running out the back door from the lab. David looked at the sleeping security guard with brown spiky hair and grinned.

"I'm going to win against you now Brock," David whispered. "Just you wait."

David and Jessica ran out of the Pewter City museum and as David looked seeing the Pewter City police were on their way, they quickly ran behind house to house. Running away from the Pewter City museum, many people scurried from the museum as there was an actual fire happening inside the museum. When the coast was clear, David and Jessica looked back at the museum, only to see fire and smoke coming out of the museum. David looked at Jessica and wondered what she had done, only thinking that she and Gastly didn't only play games with them.

To be continued…

Last edited:

REALFireEagle

Pokemon Master
Years
Chapter 8: A Rocky Showdown! Part 1

Gasping for more air as they were still running away from the Pewter City police, David looked back and saw no one coming.

"I think we're safe now, Jessica," David said.
"Good because I was wondering when the police would stop chasing us," Jessica said.
"Okay Kabuto, come on out!" David commanded.

When Kabuto came out of his Pokeball David wondered why it looked like a plain brown seashell with claws sticking out of its sides.

"You too, Omanyte, come on out," Jessica said.

Both Kabuto and Omanyte were Pokemon that were water type but yet rock type also. Both David and Jessica wondered why they were practically shells with eyeballs and claws sticking out of their sides. Omanyte was different as it looked like a slug with tentacles sticking out. Thinking that Omanyte was a slimy looking Pokemon to choose, Jessica thought she would've made David revive a different one.

"Do you want to trade Pokemon? This… Omanyte is way too slimy looking for me," Jessica said.
"You don't want your Pokemon I just gotten you?" David asked. "I just got you that Pokemon and you're going to keep it until you get a better Pokemon that looks stronger."
"I don't want a blue slimy Pokemon that sits in its shell all day long!" Jessica yelled.
"Shut up now, the police might be looking for us," David said. "We need to be quiet and change clothes."
"Why do we need to change clothes? We're part of Team Rocket," Jessica said.
"We need to change clothes to look apart from them, I heard that these two other Rocket members do it all the time," David said.

David thought about those two and laughed.

"They look apart but yet they always screw it up," David said. "We're not like that and we're going to be a team that goes far and beyond everyone else in Team Rocket. We're better, we can get stronger. We can do it."
"Alright, alright," Jessica said, rolling her eyes. "I'll keep this Omanyte then, and I'll make it stronger."
"Good, now let's go back into Pewter City and find clothes so we can look apart," David said.
"Fine, whatever," Jessica said, rolling her at David a second time.

When they crept into Pewter City, both David and Jessica wondered where the police have gone to. Looking out for them a second time, David ran ahead of Jessica. Putting on his hood he waved Jessica over and she did as well. Walking into a clothing shop nearby, they walked around only finding that it wasn't a casual clothing store, but a dressy store.
David looked around as Jessica went the opposite way. As he looked around, he saw many colors of suits; blue, red, pink, purple, and green. He wondered if there were black suits so he walked around the store twice. Jessica, who was on the other side of the store in the women's department, saw nothing what she thought was appealing.

"Jessica, do you want to have the same colors as one another or look different?" David asked.
"Why do you want us to have the same colors? We're not dating or anything," Jessica said.
"I know, but we're also partners so we technically have to," David said.
"No… we don't, but whatever you say," Jessica said, sighing after the thought of dressing up alike.

At Jessica's somewhat agreeable statement, David thought that a black suit would fit best for him, hoping that she would pick something in the dark purple or black area.

"Um, excuse me sir, but do you have any black suits?" David asked.
"We do, but we only have one in stock right now," the clerk said.
"That's great, I'll take it," David said.
"That's awesome, well follow me and I'll show you where it is," the clerk said.

Walking around the counter the clerk waved David to follow him and he did. Jessica turned to look at him and laughed, thinking that he didn't really need help finding a suit. As David followed the clerk around the store, he noticed that the suits were color coordinated. Rolling his eyes and soon spotting the only black suit hanging up, he grinned and punched the clerk in the face.

"I'm sorry, but it's for a good cause," David said. "Well, I mean a good cause by me really meaning I'm taking this for free."

David wrapped the clerk around in a sleeper hold and once the clerk was unconscious, he grabbed the black suit and went immediately into the dressing room. Coming out of the dressing room wearing the black suit, he looked at himself in the mirror and laughed.

"Well, this is going to be fun," David said.
"I know, but I'm going to hate looking like this," Jessica said.

David turned and saw Jessica walking towards him wearing a black and purple dress. She also had black and purple streaks in her hair to match the dress.

"Now we look apart, but yet we look like we're partners in crime," David said.
"No, we look like we're boyfriend and girlfriend going out on a date instead of partners," Jessica said.
David laughed.
"Well, partner, we should move on," David said. "I didn't have a Gastly so the clerk's going to have a nice sleep."
"A nice sleep, you should've told me that you were going to make him asleep," Jessica said. "We better go fast than."

David and Jessica walked out of the dressing store and headed towards the Pewter City gym. Walking together, they looked at their new Pokemon Kabuto and Omanyte thinking that they did a job well done. Coming close to the gym David looked around to see if there were any police walking around the gym and suddenly, he saw a police guard standing in front of the gym.

"I'm sorry, but Brock the Pewter City gym leader is unavailable right now," the police guard said.
"What happened? I need to challenge Brock now," David said.
"Well you need to wait until he's fully healed," the police guard said. "He's in the Pokecenter healing his wounds from the…"
"No, I'm done healing," an anonymous voice said.

David and Jessica turned and seen the brown spiky haired security guard walking towards the gym.

"I'm Brock, the Pewter City gym leader," Brock said. "Let's get this challenge on the road. I have no time for this as I'm in a hurry to find whoever stole those two fossil Pokemon."
"That's a shame, I wish Jessica and I could help you," David said.
"I wish too, but let's go inside," Brock said. "Be ready for a rock hard battle."

They let Brock go inside first and as David looked at Jessica, he smiled.

"I'm ready whenever you are, Brock," David said.
"I'll change and then I'm ready," Brock said.

David looked at Jessica a second time.

"I'll be waiting in the bleachers cheering you on," Jessica said.
"Go for it, it might come in handy," David said.

David walked on the other side of the gym floor and waited for Brock. He looked down at his new Pokemon, Kabuto, and wondered if he should send him out to battle first. In the other hand he had Magikarp, the water Pokemon that probably wouldn't do a thing.

"Okay, trainer, let's get it on!" Brock exclaimed.
"My name's Blaze," David said. "I'm ready for this battle."
"Good! Now let's go Geodude!" Brock commanded.
"A Geodude huh, well let's go Magikarp!" David commanded.

Geodude and Magikarp came out of their respective Pokeballs and when Brock seen the Magikarp flail about in place, he was confused.

"So what's your strategy? There's no water here for that Magikarp," Brock said.
"I know there isn't," David said. "Come back, Magikarp!"
"So what's this plan of yours? Are you going to keep playing this game of yours?" Brock asked.
"I'm not playing a game," David said. "If you want to play a game, let's play a game."
"I'm not looking forward to playing a game with a thief like you and that other over there sitting down on my bleacher!" Brock exclaimed.
"Now, now, let's not talk so rude to the lady," David said. "Let's go Kabuto!"

Kabuto came out of his Pokeball and David stared down right at Brock.

"So you chose Kabuto, huh?" Brock asked. "It's mighty powerful for a guy like you! Geodude let's go!"

Geodude used Defense Curl on its own as it knew what was going on and with that, David was a bit surprised.

"Okay Kabuto use Mud Shot, now!" David commanded.

Kabuto dug into the rocky floor and shot a giant ball of mud at Geodude. As it go hit hard with the mud, Geodude had no chance.

"Is that all, thief?! Geodude, use Tackle now!" Brock commanded.

David laughed and let the Geodude attack Kabuto. Kabuto didn't budge at all as the attack was too weak.

"Okay Kabuto, use Mud Shot once more!" David commanded.

As the mud was stuck to Geodude, it didn't move that fast and when Kabuto shot mud at it a second time, David thought it was getting slower by the minute. It wasn't a worry though as Geodude was done battling, making Brock throw out Onix. With a giant rock snake coming out to play with David and the strong Kabuto, all David did was grin at the height of the Onix.

To be continued…

Last edited:

REALFireEagle

Pokemon Master
Years
Chapter 8: A Rocky Showdown! Part 2

David looked at the giant rock snake Onix, and wondered how he would be able to defeat the gigantic creature. Looking at his shell of a Pokemon, Kabuto, he thought the match was over. Digging in his pockets though he fumbled with two specialized Pokeballs, the Pokeballs that Blaine created that could catch any trainers Pokemon.

"What's wrong, thief?" Brock asked.
"Nothing is wrong, Brock," David answered. "I'm just figuring out how to defeat this gigantic creature of yours."
"Well, here's the answer! You don't!" Brock yelled. "Okay Onix, use Rock Throw now!"
"Well, well," David said. "Use Mud Shot, Kabuto!"

As Kabuto slung mud at the gigantic Onix, Onix grabbed a rock with its mouth and hauled a rock directly at him. Mud sprayed both directions as the rock was flying towards Kabuto and when both attacks hit, the only one who gotten damage the worse was Onix.

"Okay Kabuto, let's use Absorb!" David commanded.
"That's it! Use Bind, Onix!" Brock commanded.

Magically, green orbs came out of Kabuto's shell and floated towards Onix, but the orbs instantly went away as its tail was grabbing Kabuto. Binding Kabuto with all its might, Onix didn't get a chance for Kabuto to attack. David looked above to see Kabuto's small body being wrapped around a giant with ease.

"Let's use Absorb one more time, Kabuto!" David commanded.

A second time the green orbs came out of Kabuto's shell and this time they hit Onix. As the orbs hit, David wondered what happened, only finding out that Kabuto was healing itself from Onix's energy. It only could heal itself a little as the Rock Throw didn't do much damage.

"That's it, Onix! Don't let go!" Brock commanded.
"Use Absorb once more, Kabuto!" David commanded.

Kabuto used Absorb another time and as Onix use Bind, not letting go, David wasn't sure if Kabuto was losing more energy or gaining. Not knowing what to do, David wasn't sure if he wanted to make Kabuto return to his Pokeball or use one of the five specialized Pokeballs he gotten.

"Okay Kabuto, return!" David commanded. "Let's go Magikarp!"

David put back Kabuto's Pokeball back in his pocket and sent out Magikarp. Jessica busted out laughing as she saw the squirmy fish flailing about on the rocky surface.

"Did you send out a Magikarp? It's useless, you'll never defeat me," Brock said.
"Well, that was just a delay, Brock," David said. "Okay, come back Magikarp and let's go for it, Kabuto!"

Kabuto came back to the arena and David looked, wondering if Brock was going to make Onix use Bind again.

"Okay Onix, use Bind!" Brock commanded.
"Now Kabuto, use Mud Shot!" David commanded.

Kabuto hurled mud directly at Onix and with that Onix's speed was slower than ever.

"Let's use this opportunity, Kabuto! Use Absorb now!"

Kabuto used Absorb and with Onix slower than him now, the hit was a success. David saw how Onix was doing and grinned, wondering if it was the perfect time to use the special Pokeball.

"Let's go Onix, use Bind now!" Brock commanded.
"Bring it on, Brock!" David yelled.

Onix went towards Kabuto but it was still too slow.

"Okay Kabuto! Use Absorb now!" David commanded.

Since Onix was way too slow, Kabuto landed another Absorb, making it have full energy.

"I think it's time Kabuto," David said.
"What are you thinking?!" Brock yelled.
"Let's go Pokeball!" David exclaimed.
"No! What?! What are you thinking?!" Brock yelled. "That's my Pokemon you thief!"

David threw one of the five specialized Pokeballs directly at Onix and when a black light formed around it, he laughed.

"Now look what we got here Brock," David said. "You got to catch them all, right?"
"You're a bastard!" Brock yelled. "I'm reporting this! Do you know who I am?!"
"You specialize in rock type Pokemon," David said. "I doubt that you'll find another Onix around here so please, I hope you have a spare."

David turned to look at Jessica and grinned.

"Come on Jessica, let's get a Pewter City gym badge," David said.
"That's illegal, you have to win it!" Brock yelled.
"I did win, didn't I? Your Onix was way too slow for my Kabuto," David said. "I can make this Onix into a strong companion. Just you watch and wait."
"I'm not giving you a Boulder Badge, I'm not letting you!" Brock yelled.
"Well, well," David thought. "I'll give you something to think about. I'll give this Onix to my boss and he'll send it to this professor I know and…"
"What do you mean?" Brock asked. "Are you going to clone it?"
"Am I going to clone it? I was just thinking of breeding it so I can have an egg, but I guess cloning it can do."
"Wait, what? No!" Brock exclaimed.
"Yes, we can clone it. Don't you worry Brock," David said. "I'll send the original right back to you, I promise. I'm a man of my word."
"This is wrong, but you better or I'll find you and shut you down!" Brock yelled.
"So do we have a deal?" David asked.
"I guess," Brock answered. "We have a deal. If you don't bring back my Onix I will find your boss and shut you both down."
"That's good, now let me take Onix and a Boulder Badge," David said. "With those two items I'll be on my way."

Brock stared down David and thought of not giving the thieves a Boulder Badge, but since there were two of them, Jessica and David, he had no choice.

"Here, take the Boulder Badge," Brock said. "Take this also; it's a technical machine disk. It's used to make one of your Pokemon a new move."
"Thank you Brock, now I think I should bring back your Onix," David said. "It's so generous of you."

David walked back towards Jessica and dropped the Pokeball into his backpack. Grabbing it he and Jessica walked out of the Pewter City gym and wondered where to go next. They walked back into the Pokecenter and David accessed the computer to reach Giovanni.

"I have a gift for you," David said. "It's a caught Onix from Brock, the local gym leader."
"That's good, I'm glad you know what to do and how to use Blaine's new invention," Giovanni said.
"I promised him that I'll give the original back to him after Blaine clones it, but I'm thinking that I should use it first against Surge," David said.
"That's a wise choice, but you have a Kabuto now, right?" Giovanni asked. "I saw on the television that two people blew up the Pewter City museum and stole two fossilized Pokemon. Good work, I'll definently bring Onix to our breeders outside of Saffron City."
"Good, I'm hoping to see it stronger once I face Surge when we hit Virmillion City," David said. "We're signing off."

David transferred the special Pokeball to Giovanni back in Viridian City so he can send it off to Saffron City. Logging out of the computer he waved a goodbye to Nurse Joy and walked out of the Pokecenter.

"Oh wait, I forgot to tell you something," Jessica said.
"What is it, Jess?" David asked.
"I have a Pokenav here, I forgot that I have it," Jessica said. "The next town we're heading to is Cerulean City, but we have to go through Mount Moon."
"What are we going to do in Mount Moon?" David asked.
"I don't know, but I heard that there's Moon Stones there," Jessica said.
"I think more about this on the way," David said. "Let's go now; the tension of Brock is killing me."

So David captured an already caught Onix from Brock by using the special Pokeball he gotten from Blaine. He was glad that he has the gigantic creature and with that he was thinking of using it to defeat Surge in Virmillion City. He thought going through Mount Moon would be a wonder, but he guessed that it would be dangerous to get lost.

To be continued…

Last edited:

REALFireEagle

Pokemon Master
Years
Chapter 9: Team Me Up, Jessi!

Heading outside of Pewter City, David watched where he was going through the Poke'nav without even watching where he was going on the trail.

"What it, you're going to bump into me," Jessica said.
"I'm sorry, but what's a Poke'nav?" David asked.
"A Poke'nav is a Pokemon navigator," Jessica answered. "It tracks where we go and how far we have to go before we reach the destination. It's pretty cool I think, it has a map, a tracker to see how well your Pokemon are doing, a tracker to see what kind of conditions your Pokemon are in, a phone, a tracker to…"
"Wait, did you say it has a phone?" David asked.
"Yeah, and as I was saying it has a recorder of your previous battles," Jessica said. "It recorded your battle with Brock, but it didn't record if you won or loss."
"Well, I think it's broken then because I won," David said.
"Sure you did, I think you did," Jessica said. "At least you stole his Pokemon like you supposed to."
"You're right, I did," David said. "Now for a reward Giovanni said that he'll take it to a Team Rocket breeder in Saffron City."
"True that, now we can see if there's any other Pokemon we can steal," Jessica said. "Let's wait to challenge another gym leader Jess, I have a feeling that's a good way to win a battle and that's to steal their last Pokemon."
"Now you're going somewhere," Jessica said. "We should keep moving too, or until we hit night."

Walking into another route, David looked at the sky and wondered if it was truly a good idea to steal Brock's Pokemon, Onix. He also wondered if it was going to be a struggle living like this as a member of Team Rocket, but a job was a job and he had to do it. Walking further down the route, he saw many trainers battling each other having a feeling that one of them were going to go challenge him.

"Hey you two, over there," a female voice said.

David turned and looked at two trainers holding their Pokeballs.

"We challenge you to a battle, it's going to be two on two, got it?" the female trainer asked.
"We got it," David answered. "Do you got it? Do you two know what you're going to face?"
"We don't care, we're ace trainers and we'll challenge anything in our path!" the male trainer yelled. "Let's bring it!"
"Let's go then," Jessica said.

David and Jessica looked at the two "ace" trainers at the other end and laughed.

"Let's go Charmander!" David commanded.
"Alright Gastly, let's go!" Jessica commanded.

As both Charmander and Gastly came out of their Pokeballs they stood still and waited for the trainer's Pokemon to come out.

"Come on out, Elekid!" the male trainer commanded.
"Let's go, Diglett!" the female trainer commanded.

When the two Pokemon came out of their respective Pokeballs David wondered if Charmander was really a good idea.

"Come back, Charmander! Come on out, Kabuto!" David commanded.

Kabuto came out of his Pokeball and David laughed as a Diglett and an Elekid didn't have a match against him.

"Okay Elekid, use Low Kick on Kabuto!" the male trainer commanded.
"Let's use Mud Slap on Gastly, Diglett!" the female trainer commanded.

Diglett slapped mud towards Gastly, but since Gastly was in the air levitating, it was no use. Elekid ran towards Kabuto and used Low Kick on Kabuto. Kabuto got hit hard but since David thought he was stronger than Elekid, he thought it didn't do much damage.

"Use Sand Attack, Kabuto!" David commanded.
"Use Hypnosis, now Gastly!" Jessica commanded.

As Gastly used Hypnosis on both Diglett and Elekid, Kabuto used Sand Attack, making them blind. As the sand faded into the air, the only one still awake was Elekid.

"Now Elekid, use Low Kick on Kabuto again!" the male commanded.

Diglett was still asleep by Gastly's Hypnosis. Elekid ran towards Kabuto and used Low Kick, making Kabuto get another hard blow.

"Okay Kabuto, let's use Absorb!" David commanded.
"Let's use Lick on Diglett, Gastly!" Jessica commanded.

As Diglett was sleeping, Gaslty flew towards it and licked it directly, still creeping out David. Kabuto used Absorb and the green orbs travelled to both Diglett and Elekid, making Diglett unable to battle but Elekid still stood.

"Come on now, I thought we had them!" the male trainer yelled.
"You thought wrong," David said.
"Well, let's go Elekid! Use Low Kick on Kabuto!" the male trainer exclaimed.
"No, not yet," David said. "Let's use Sand Attack, Kabuto!"

Kabuto sprayed sand towards Elekid before it was able to use Low Kick and with it blind…

"Let's use Lick, Gastly!" Jessica commanded.

Gastly flew towards the blown sand and waited for the sand to fade. When the sand faded, Gastly gave a big Lick on Elekid's face. With its big slimy tongue, David gaged a little. The attack wasn't enough for Elekid to go down but David knew that its accuracy on attacking was low every time he made Kabuto use Sand Attack.

"Let's go Elekid, shake it off! Now, let's use Low Kick!"
"What's your deal, kid?" Jessica asked. "You're making Elekid use Low Kick every single time? That's pathetic."
"I know," David said, looking over at Jessica. "Let's finish it shall we? Okay Kabuto, use Mud Shot!"

Kabuto flung mud all over Elekid with a direct hit and in the middle of Elekid running its way towards Kabuto, it stopped and fell to the ground. Both Jessica and David won the battle.

"We had it, we're done for," the male trainer said. "You guys won so here, take your winnings."
"No kid, you keep the money, we have enough," David said. "Thank you anyways."

David and Jessica walked passed the two trainers, heading further down the route. David looked down at the ground and in the bushes to see if there were anything good to find, but seeing none he sighed and sat down. Jessica sat down with him, but instead of the ground, on a tree stump. They both looked at the night sky and thought it would be a good resting spot so they dug out their Pokemon and let them play.

To be continued…

Last edited:

REALFireEagle

Pokemon Master
Years
Chapter 10: Mount Moon Monstrosity! Part 1

David and Jessica stayed on the route as they came closer to Mount Moon. Going closer, they saw a Pokecenter so they decided to go inside.

"Why hello there, welcome to the Mount Moon Pokecenter, how may I help you?" Nurse Joy asked.
"Hey Nurse Joy, can you heal our Pokemon please?" David asked.
"Of course I can, it'll just be a couple minutes," Nurse Joy said.
"Thank you," David said. "We'll be needing it since we're going through Mount Moon to get to Cerulean City."
"You're going through Mount Moon? You two better be careful, I heard that there were thieves in the mountain trying to steal the Moon Stone's," Nurse Joy said.
"There are thieves stealing Moon Stones? Those stones are rare to find," Jessica said. "The only place to find them is in Mount Moon."
"Yes, that's correct young lady," Nurse Joy said. "You two better be careful."

David looked at Jessica and waved her over to the computer.

"Did you hear Nurse Joy correctly?" David whispered.
"Yeah, I did," Jessica answered. "I think it's us, Team Rocket stealing those Moon Stones."
"Well, if you really think about it that's cash in our pockets," David said.
"So what's your plan?" Jessica asked.
"We're going into Mount Moon and help them out, but when we do we're going to steal them for ourselves," David said.
"Okay, well let's go," Jessica said.

David and Jessica waited until their Pokemon were finished healing and walked out of the Pokecenter with a grin on each of their faces.Turning and finding an opening to get inside the cave, they walked in and thought it was mighty dark. Jessica thought it would be funny to scare the people touring the mountain by sending out Gastly, but since she was on amission she had to be focused.

As they just started walking through Mount Moon Jessicastarted sighing making David laugh. Turning his head to look at her in the darkpurple and black dress, he thought she looked beautiful. As he thought more about her appearance, he thought it would've been better if she had black hair with purple highlights instead of blonde with purple and black.

"Hush Dave, I think I heard something," Jessica whispered. "I think I heard a Pokemon move passed by me."

David looked at her and barely seeing her, he let out Charmander so they can see.

"Let's go Charmander, come on out!"

When Charmander came out of his Pokeball light instantly appeared and as David looked up and saw piles of rocks quickly coming down, hequickly dove towards Jessica. Grabbing her as he dove, they landed nearly missing the crumbling rock slide. David looked behind him and saw that the rocks weren't crushed or smashed, but cut precisely in half.

What kind of Pokemon would do that?" David asked.

"That must be Absol," Jessica answered. "Absol senses any natural disaster and it must've came by and sliced them in half."
"I guess, if I haven't saved you… you know," David said.
"Yeah, also the rocks have been sliced by Absol, but…" Jessica thought. "Where is he?"

They both looked around the area and when David saw it, he thought it looked amazing.

"I need to catch it," David said. "Just by the appearance I need it. I want it."

David fumbled in his pockets and took out Poochyena's Pokeball, but Jessica ran by and stopped him.

"No, don't catch it," Jessica said. "I want to catch it."
"Okay, let's see what you got then Jess," David said.

Jessica stepped in front of David with Spinarak's Pokeball at hand and threw it. As Spinarak came out of its Pokeball it didn't look muchat all.

"Okay Spinarak, let's use Poison Sting!" Jessica commanded.

Spinarak shot out a poison dart directly at Absol but as itused Feint, it protected itself forming a giant clear crystalized dome around it.

"Let's use Poison Sting again, Spinarak!" Jessica commanded.

Spinarak used Poison Sting a second time, aiming the poisondart directly at Absol, but using Feint another time, she wondered if it wasgoing to use it again.

"Okay Spinarak, let's use String Shot!" Jessica commanded.

As Spinarak shot out white spider webs at Absol, they stuckto it like peanut butter to a piece of bread. David thought this was a good move by Jessica as it slows Absol down. Although Spinarak slowed down Absol some, it still attacked with Scratch; it ran quickly towards Spinarak and swung its head at Spinarak's body.

"Let's go Spinarak we can do it! Let's use String Shot one more time!" Jessica commanded.

Spinarak shot more white spider webs at Absol slowing itmore and when it didn't do a move, she thought it was time to make one more move.

"Okay Spinarak, let's use Poison Sting!" Jessica commanded.

Spinarak shot a poison dart directly at Absol and it hit.Absol was now immobile and slowly seeping purple acid from the poison. Jessica reached into her black purse and took out a regular Pokeball and threw it, hoping that it would catch Absol. The Pokeball formed a white light around Absol and made it go inside, but quickly it jumped right out.

"Come on Jessica you can do it, one more time!" David shouted.
"Okay Spinarak you heard him, let's use Poison Sting!" Jessica commanded.

Spinarak shot a third poison dart at Absol and quickly with it Absol felt weaker; the poison was hurting it. Trying a second time, Jessica threw a Pokeball at Absol and as it bounced towards the rocky floor, it keptmoving back and forth. It stopped moments later and as Jessica caught her second Pokemon, she was very pleased.

"That's the way to go Jessica," David said. "After I saw theappearance a little more, I thought Absol was a female."
"It is a female," Jessica said. "I knew it was by the lookof it and with it being my new Pokemon, let's take it out."

Jessica took out Absol and as it looked fierce and brave, it looked friendly as well.

"Now with Absol walking with us, we'll know when natural disastersare going to happen," Jessica said.
"Yeah, we'll be thanking Absol a lot too," David said.

Now, Absol's a new member of the two brave young Rocketeers as they travel deeper into Mount Moon. Since Absol's a dark type David thought it was meant to be his, but since Absol did look like a female he was still happy since he gave the great catch to Jessica. Absol was now a member of the dark and ghostly couple, they can focus on the task at hand; finding the members of Team Rocket that are stealing Moon Stones.

To be continued...

Last edited:

REALFireEagle

Pokemon Master
Years
(I'm So Sorry Guys, I Had No Internet Connection For A Very Long Time! Well, Here We Go!)

Chapter 10: Mount Moon Monstrosity! Part 2

David and Jessica were still walking inside the darkened Mount Moon. Wondering where to go Jessica was starting to get frightened but Absol, who was walking right beside her, rubbed its head on her leg to calm her down.

"Well, at least someone has to do it," David said. "I'm not in that mood to warm up to a woman yet, well at least not now anyways."
"What do you mean?" Jessica asked laughing away.
"I mean that we're in a dark mountainous cave and there are no women around to bug," David said.
"Excuse me, but I'm a woman," Jessica said. "What's wrong about me?"

David stopped and the middle of his own tracks and thought, wondering what to say.

"Well, nothing's wrong with you Jess, it's just that…"

Jessica interrupted him.

"It's just that what? It's that I'm too beautiful for you?" Jessica asked laughing.

David sighed in irritation.

"It's… I'll say why when I'm ready!" David exclaimed.

Obviously Jessica saw that David was blushing over her, thinking if he really liked her in that sort of way. Although, she didn't feel scared anymore, she felt safe around him, even though her Pokemon were stronger than him. As they kept walking down the mountainous path, they led into a fork, leading both left and right.

"Which way is the way out of this place?" David asked.
"I don't know, don't ask me," Jessica said.
"Absol!"
"What's the matter?" Jessica asked, looking down at Absol.
"Absol, Absol!"

Jessica saw that Absol was pointing at the path leading right, making David run ahead of them. While Jessica took her time walking, David ran and ran, nearly tripping into a pile of rocks. He looked at the pile of rocks and wondered if they're a group of Geodude, or even an Onix, but as he sighed, he heard footsteps coming his way.

"Who's there? Show yourself!" David yelled.

There was no response.

"Show yourself immediately! We're the Pewter City Police!" David yelled.
"Well, if you're the Police get the hell out of our way!" a male voice yelled.
"Show yourself then!" David yelled.

Two people came out of the shadows wearing the same Team Rocket uniforms as them, David immediately going to his backpack.

"You're part of Team Rocket? You got us scared there, we thought you were the police," the male said.

The female Rocketeer punched the male in the arm.

"You dimwit, they could be the police in disguise!" the female yelled.
"Well, how do you know if they work for the police or not?" the male asked in fright.
"We just keep it cool and take these stones to Giovanni before the police do come here, or else we're standing in front of them right now!" the female yelled.
"Stop yelling at me, Megan! I don't know why I joined Team Rocket in the first place, all I do is do my job the best as I can and get yelled at for it! It's not fair!" the male yelled back.
"I'm sorry… we'll battle them then," Megan said.
"Now there we go, we can battle them to get out of the way," the male said. "Megan and Michael working with each other again, so let's go!"

David grinned at both Michael and Megan, stroking Charmander's pokeball waiting for Jessica.

"Go Absol!" Jessica commanded.
"Okay Charmander, here we go!" David commanded.

As Charmander came out of its pokeball, Absol quickly ran right next to him. Michael and Megan sent out Sneasel and Zubat.

"Sneasel huh, I haven't seen one of those in forever," David said. "Okay Charmander, use Ember on Sneasel now!"
"Let's use Scratch on Zubat, Absol!" Jessica commanded.

Charmander inhaled deeply and blew out a fireball heading straight towards Sneasel, but with Sneasel's speed, it missed and hit Megan in the face. Absol quickly leaped into the air and slashed Zubat out of the sky. It got hurt bad, but not bad enough for the victory.

"With your speed you could've dodged it! Now Sneasel, use Quick Attack on Charmander now!" Megan commanded.
"Use Bite on Absol, now Zubat!" Michael commanded.

Sneasel quickly ran towards Charmander with all it got and with its power, Charmander got it knocked to the ground. Zubat, flew towards Absol to attempt a bite, but Absol was too quick and dodged it.

"I swear that could've worked," Michael said, thinking about Zubat's speed.
"You should've thought sooner, Michael!" Megan yelled.

David looked at both Megan and Michael, wondering if they're really a team or not. Jessica looked at David and grinned.

"Okay David, you make a move first and I'll follow," Jessica said.
"You heard her Charmander, let's use Ember one more time on Sneasel!" David commanded.
"Okay Absol, use Feint now!" Jessica commanded!

Megan sneered at Michael.

"Let's go Sneasel, use Taunt!" Megan commanded.
"No Megan, wrong move! Zubat use Bite" Michael commanded.

Charmander blew out a fireball towards Sneasel a second time and as it missed David got bummed out. Sneasel moved aside and used Taunt, making Charmander frustrated. Zubat flew towards Absol a second time, but as it used Feint, it quickly moved out of the way, making Zubat miss again.

"Okay David, she used Taunt so we'll finish it off this time!" Jessica yelled. "Let's use Quick Attack now, Absol!"

Charmander was still taunted by Sneasel, making him blow out fireballs out of its mouth numerous times and with Sneasel not able to dodge all of them, it was a magnificent blow when the last fireball hit directly. Absol ran towards Zubat as fast as it could and with the speed of light the Zubat was down and out.

"Damn, I thought we could win," Michael said.
"No! We couldn't win because you told me to use the wrong move!" Megan yelled.
"I didn't tell you to use Taunt, I told you that it was the wrong move," Michael said. "Listen once in a while instead of yelling."

David laughed and high fived Jessica.

"Now what about those stones you two have?" David asked.
"Oh yes, you can take these stones," Michael said. "Tell our boss, Giovanni, that we failed a mission once again and we're sorry. The stones are called Moon Stones and they are used to evolve Fairy type Pokemon."
"Will do," David said. "We'll see you next time I hope."
"Same to you," Michael said. "We'll see you soon!"

As Michael and Megan walked back towards the Pewter City way, David and Jessica walked out of Mount Moon filled with joy that they now have two Moon Stones in their backpacks. Jessica wondered where to find a Fairy type Pokemon just to capture it and evolve it, but with the ghostly and dark team she and David are forming, it would be a useless catch if she did capture a Fairy type Pokemon.

Now with the two adventurers out of Mount Moon for good, David and Jessica are now off to Cerulean City, the city where the next gym leader is found. So, what will David and Jessica run into in Cerulean City, or are they going to find any trouble at all? We'll see…

To be continued…

Last edited:

REALFireEagle

Pokemon Master
Years
(I don't know when I surpassed 1,000 views on this magnificent journey, but thank you all to my readers! I appreciate it!)

Chapter 11: The Mischief of Singing!

It was dark out David and Jessica walked along the path of Route 4; the moon shining down on them, wild Zubat flying in the sky, and families of Arbok and Ekans swirling in their nests getting ready for a long nights rest.

"I'm starting to get tired," Jessica said.
"We're almost entering Cerulean City though," David said.
"I know, but I'm tired now," Jessica pouted, stomping on the grassy floor.
"Alright, alright, we can rest," David said, looking up at the moon. "We can rest until the moon gets above us."
"Well that's not much of a rest is it?" Jessica asked.
"Nope, not really, but it's a rest," David said.

Jessica sighed and relaxed, sitting down on a tree stump as David just stood there thinking.

"If I remember correctly, the Cerulean City gym leader specializes in water type Pokemon," David said.
"Yeah, so what," Jessica said. "Are you going to battle them for a badge like a regular Pokemon trainer?"
"I think so, but I don't have any electric type Pokemon, so it's going to be hard," David said. "If I can't find one soon I'll be sorry out of luck."
"Sorry out of luck? We have specialized pokeballs to capture any Pokemon we want," Jessica said. "Why won't you just use them and get the best to beat these Pokemon gym leaders?"
"I know we have specialized pokeballs, but I want to capture Pokemon the original way, by capturing Pokemon by battling them and catching them, not by stealing them," David said.
"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Jessica yawned. "I'm tired now, that singing is driving me insane."

David raised an eyebrow and listened to the distant singing; a singing of a Pokemon. The singing was so beautiful to him that he felt mesmerized by it, both him and Jessica. The singing came closer, and then closer to which he could understand the singing; what kind of Pokemon it was. Getting drowsy and drowsier, Jessica finally figured out what Pokemon it was.

"Oh my, it's a Jigglypuff!" Jessica exclaimed. "I want to catch it so bad!"
"Wait, it's a Jigglypuff? That's not a Pokemon you want to catch," David said.

After that, the Jigglypuff came to them and both Jessica and David fell asleep. As they fell forward to the grassy floor, Jigglypuff felt appalled by their sleep as she sang beautiful into the night. Puffing around and looking to find something pointy like a stick from a tree or a rock to wake them, she laughed. Jigglypuff walked over to David's backpack and brought out a black ink permanent marker. Still laughing, Jigglypuff drew on their faces with the permanent marker. Soon walking away, Jigglypuff kept the pen for herself and laughed as both David and Jessica looked hilarious.

Hours have passed by as David woke up from the shining rays of the sun and looking at the beautiful blue sky, he smiled. Yawning as he had a long rest, he got up and walked over to Jessica to wake her. As he giving her a nudge here and there, he realized that someone drew on her face. Laughing as hard as he could because of how her face looked, Jessica awoke and saw that his face had drawings on it.

"What did you do to my face?!" David yelled.
"I didn't do anything to your face!" Jessica yelled back.
"Well you must've done something because there's drawing all over!" David continued. "I know by the look of your face you did it to yourself too!"
"What, what do you mean?!" Jessica asked.
"I mean that you drew on both of our faces during the night!" David yelled.
"No, I think you drew on both of our faces!" Jessica yelled.

David paused and sat there next to her on the grass thinking.

"Okay, first we need to figure out who did this to us and then wash our faces off," David said. "Second…"

Jessica interrupted David.

"No, we need to find a pond and get this crap off our faces and then find the person that did this to us," Jessica said. "Maybe when we find out the person that done this to us we can make them disappear."
"Yeah, that makes sense," David said, laughing as he looked at the pink balloon figure walking towards them.

Jessica turned to look at the same figure David was looking at.

"Is that the Jigglypuff from last night?" Jessica asked.
"It looks like it, and why does it have a black…"

David paused and then looked at Jessica, wondering if it was the one who drew on their faces.

"If it's coming at us, I think we should run," David said.
"No! I want to catch it!" Jessica yelled.
"We can't catch something like that, it'll sing constantly and we'll end up sleeping on the job," David said. "We need to continue being consistent and get the job done."
"What's the job we have to do?" Jessica asked laughing.
"Our job is to get to Cerulean City and win me a badge, but first we have to find some water to get this crap off our faces," David said.

Jessica stared at the Jigglypuff that was coming their way but she got yanked; David pulling her away from the wild Jigglypuff, running away as fast as he could. Not knowing where they're going or how fast they're going, he forgot his backpack.

"No! We left my purse!" Jessica yelled.
"We have no time! We got to find water stat!" David yelled.

As David released Jessica's arm, he tripped on a black and yellow ball, heading straight towards a bed of water. Yelling and trying to get up as Jessica was heading face first into the water as well, he tripped another time. Falling face first into the water, he saw a ton of water type Pokemon swimming away from him. Jessica saw that David was underwater so she pulled him out with all her might and suddenly, they saw an opening of a cave.

To be continued…

Last edited:

REALFireEagle

Pokemon Master
Years
Chapter 12: The Mew Mystery! Part 1

David and Jessica went into the cave and instantly they felt a strange presence. Jessica took out Absol and she didn't detect anything, so David knew something powerful was around. Looking at the back of him he found out what he was tripping on, a Great Ball. He picked it up and put it into his pocket as they forgot to grab their gear as they were running away from the wild Jigglypuff.

"What is this place?" Jessica asked. "It seems like a strange cave no one came out of alive."
"Oh, don't worry," David said. "It's probably just some ghost type Pokemon that are giving out that strange presence."
"I hope so, this cave gives me the creeps," Jessica said.

David and Jessica kept walking further into the mysterious cave and following the bed of water, they really wondered; what kind of cave was this, or what was the name of the cave? As followed the bed of water a little more down the path they looked ahead of them finding numerous flying Golbat and hovering Magnemite.

"These look powerful, David," Jessica said with worry. "Are you sure you want to go further into this cave?"
"I don't know, but don't bother them or we're done for," David said.

Slowly taking steps little by little not trying to bother the ferocious Golbat or the powerful Magnemite, Jessica felt worried and scared the entire way. On their way down the watery and slippery path, they saw many types of Pokemon; Machoke, Parasect, Persian, Electrode, Wobbufett, and even the mysterious blubber type Pokemon Ditto.

"I'll say it again David, are you sure that we want to continue on this adventure?" Jessica asked. "Yeah, we're on a Team Rocket adventure but do we really have to go in this cave?"
"I know you're scared Jessica, don't worry," David said. "If you're scared then why don't you take out Gastly to cheer you up?"

Jessica thought about it more and more as she got scared all the way there and when they were headed further, there was a ladder. As she was scared, David let Jessica go down the ladder first. It took them awhile to get down the ladder and as Jessica saw a wild Machoke coming their way, she shrieked.

"Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear,"
"It's okay Jessica, one step at a time," David said.
"Yes, but there's a wild Pokemon headed our way," Jessica said.
"Wait, what?" David asked in surprise. "Let's catch it; it'll help us with these wild Pokemon."
"These Pokemon look really strong, David," Jessica said. "I doubt that we'll be able to catch it."
"Well, move out of the way then," David said. "I'll be able to catch it!"

When they got to the second floor, David looked really anxious in this wild Machoke, quickly taking out his Ultra Ball.

"I hope you can catch it, I really do," Jessica said in worry.

David stared down the wild Machoke that was pumping up his chest, getting ready to take down the trainer with ease. The wild Machoke made the first move and quickly as he could, David threw the Ultra Ball at it. A white light beamed around the wild Machoke and instantly it was trapped inside. The Ultra Ball moved back and forth but the wild Machoke quickly got out.

"Okay David, what are you going to do now?!" Jessica yelled.

David looked shocked that it didn't get captured and instantly dug into his pocket and fumbled with one of the black specialty Pokeball's he got from Professor Blaine. As the wild Machoke pumped up his chest a second time, David quickly took out the Pokeball and suddenly, a purple glow was around the ball. David instantly wondered what was going on with the Pokeball as it had a purple glow around it. Jessica looked around with David and saw that it was coming from a wild Kadabra nearby.

Jessica looked confused as a psychic Pokemon would help out a fighting Pokemon and when David looked at the nearby ladder, a mysterious Pokemon was floating down the ladder.

"Please, don't hurt my friends,"

David wondered where the strange voice was coming from, quickly looking back at Jessica with confusion.

"Please, put that Pokeball down," the mysterious voice said. "I don't want to see that Pokeball ever again."
"Who's talking, please, show yourself!" Jessica yelled in freight.
"I'm the one who's talking, I'm the one who's really stopping that wreckoning Pokeball from capturing my friend," the mysterious voice said.

Both David and Jessica looked at the mysterious Pokemon walking towards them and with a strange look, David wondered if the one talking was the Pokemon.

"Yes, you figured out who's talking," the Pokemon said. "Now, can you figure out why you've bothered me and my friends from meditating?"
"We've stumbled into this cave and I wanted to walk through it," David said. "If we're bothering you, we're sorry."
"Sorry? Sorry wouldn't be enough as long ago I was cloned by the first and I was controlled by the man named Giovanni," the Pokemon said. "It was a wreckoning I've caused and now I want to be in this cave in peace from you humans."

Jessica walked towards David and as she looked deep into the eyes of the Pokemon she felt the pain the Pokemon still had.

"Did you say Giovanni? I know him, I work with him," David said.
"What did you say?! You work with that evil man?!" the Pokemon yelled out. "You two are part of

Team Rocket and this black ball, it's a part of Blaine's creation! Leave, now!"

"No! No one tells me what to do, not even Giovanni!" David yelled. "This is my adventure! This is my time to find who I am!"

The mysterious Pokemon calmed down a little.

"Joining Team Rocket isn't the place to find who you really are, the way to find who you really are within' these Pokemon, within' yourself," the Pokemon said.
"Who are you then? Why are you hiding in this cave?" David asked.
"My name is Mewtwo, I'm the clone of Mew," the mysterious Pokemon said. "The reason why I'm hiding in this cave is that I don't want to ruin this world ever again."
"There were many occurrences where powerful Pokemon like you ruined the Pokemon world, you need to stop hiding and use your power with us, with me."

Mewtwo turned away and walked away from David and Jessica, but Jessica was the only one who followed him.

"You are a psychic Pokemon aren't you?" Jessica asked.
"Yes, I am a psychic Pokemon, the strongest in this region too," Mewtwo said.
"I want to study you, can we talk a little?" Jessica asked.
"No, we cannot," Mewtwo said. "But I heard that you two are on a Pokemon adventure of your own?
Do you two mind testing your strength?"
"Um, um…"

Jessica was stunned and speechless.

"I accept!" David exclaimed. "I accept your challenge!"
"Ignorance is the key to failure my young one, I am just testing you," Mewtwo said. "I'm seeing if you have what it takes to finish your quest or fail as the last one did before you."

Does Mewtwo really want to test out David's battling skills, or does he just want to face another Rocketeer and see that Team Rocket can't control him? As Jessica sat down on a rock, the wild Machoke and wild Kadabra looked on with her. Looking back at Jessica, David had a surprised and strong look on his face. With this challenge between Mewtwo and David, who will win and who will walk away as a failure?

To be continued…

Back