• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupted Wish Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2009
Wish Granted.. Except It smells of poop and wrecks whatever consle you put it in..

I wish I could wish again!

~MysticGrandpaGohan~

Jirachi

is made of gold
Years
MysticGrandpaGohan said:
Wish Granted.. Except It smells of poop and wrecks whatever consle you put it in..

I wish I could wish again!

~MysticGrandpaGohan~
Granted, but Jimmy Neutron controls your wishes.

I wish the world is run strictly, that you can't burn a tree because you have to cut it down, that all garbage cans have been replaced by recycle bins, that people are made to respect nature, that the punishment for breaking the above law is death.

Then, only then, will the world be a better place.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Jirachi said:
Granted, but Jimmy Neutron controls your wishes.

I wish the world is run strictly, that you can't burn a tree because you have to cut it down, that all garbage cans have been replaced by recycle bins, that people are made to respect nature, that the punishment for breaking the above law is death.

Then, only then, will the world be a better place.

Wish granted, all this comes true instantly.
And the next day, earth is shattered by a meteor.

I wish I could get off of my dare and restore my sephiroth theme.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
oni flygon said:
Wish granted but no one believes in you

I wish I can play my guitar properly...

Wish Granted, stop Practicing and start trying your luck (just another word for practicing ;))

I wish people would read my Fan-Fics ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back