• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 19, 2014
Does anyone know how to start the mewtwo chapter? I just beat Sabrina on the silco building and not sure what to do next.

Years
Does anyone know how to start the mewtwo chapter? I just beat Sabrina on the silco building and not sure what to do next.

I beaten Sabrina then after checking Saffron City to see what changed after team rocket was gone i went to the north gatehouse and then to the south where the boulders block the way to cerulean city got a call from Bill saying something about an explosion, when i went to cerulean there was sandstorm there i used surf to go to the cave where you find mewtwo in firered and he was there

Try doing this

Last edited:
Years
Another 7.5 possible bug that may still be in 7.6 is failing the rescue bill chapter, my party was at a bad condition but i didnt heal my pokemon and went to do this event i saw bill getting kidnapped then he asked me to feed the Fearow with the food from his house i got the food but when fighting the fearow all my pokemon got fainted and after getting my pokemon healed the food key item was gone from my bag since i used it to get fearows attention so when i came close to bill he was asking to bring the bird food again but i couldnt find another 1 in his house so i had to skip this chapter

And if i use a pc and try to get my pokedex rated by professor oak when i click YES nothing happens

Last edited:
Years
Finally started updating 'To Velencia Island' Chapter. Added new screenshots for it.

I know there was a lack of legendary POkemon to catch, and the only one you catch 'MEWTWO' was immediately given up. In Beta 8, you'll definitely be able to catch legendary POKEMON. Some would have a storyline while some be like Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno in Pokemon FireRed/Leafgreen, where they're just... there... Anyway, Kyogre is catchable.

First time heard of this patch. Well, I'm using JPAN patch would applying mrDollSteak Patch be compatible?

Apparently and sadly, it is not compatible, but there may be a way to implement it, it's just a matter of experimenting. I don't know how this works though, maybe if you picked your rom, and put Pokemon Data back to normal, and then apply MrDollSteak patch, it may work, but I don't know, I have tried with Beta 7.6, and, if you apply your patch and then MrDollSteak's one, the texts become messy, and the game freezes before battling Nidorino, when the happy face appear. It's even worse as speaking to any empty tile freezes the game. And if you apply MrDollSteak patch first, and then yours, the game's better, you can start the battle against Nidorino, with the decapitalizasion:

2wh348k.png

But the game freezes when selecting Fight, Run, or when seeing your Pokemon Summary.

I'll try using an older version of your game , where you hadn't still touched types, to see if it works...

EDIT: No, it doesn't work on Beta 6.9... It goes better, though, now the game doesn't freeze when fighting, but every Pokémon has Struggle, and Poliwhirl, after leveling up, learnt -, which is appapently Lick:

2v3iq9f.png

OMG:

2emnb0g.png
es245d.png

I have to say that the game runs well, the only problems are, still freeze when entering the Summary, and the oddly placed moves, because Poliwhirl doesn't learn those moves, so there may be a way to fix this.

EDIT2: And more problems, using Moonblast freezes the game, and leveling Poliwhirl up to level 9 does too! But as I said, the scripts of the events go well, the problem is with fights, and Pokémon.

Last edited:
Years
Try getting a older version on net i found a site with links from beta 1 to 5 xD

Yeah! In Beta 2 it works! I don't know why I start with a lv 50 Poliwhirl, it has to be a glitch of that version (herp derp! I am gonna send an email to Rockmanmegaman to tell him that in that Beta 2 I found at a different site Poliwhirl starts at lv 50!)

2v1b5zm.png

(Wow, this is exciting, I'll keep on playing the game to see if there are bugs, but seeing the chance of playing this hack with updated mechanics is amazing!!)

Last edited:
Years
After beating the Moltres L40, where do I go then? I went to get the fossils with the key,but I just can't find out who to talk to then, or what to do? So where do I head?

And yes, I'am able to surf back North and such. And get a message its something i should do there when I come to Pallett, but I don't know who to talk to.

Roger Davis

Goofball
Years
After beating the Moltres L40, where do I go then? I went to get the fossils with the key,but I just can't find out who to talk to then, or what to do? So where do I head?

And yes, I'am able to surf back North and such. And get a message its something i should do there when I come to Pallett, but I don't know who to talk to.
There's an entrance at the back of the volcano, behind the Pokemon center. You use the key and follow that path there.

Make sure you've done the Zap Zap Zapdos chapter at the Power Plant, otherwise you will miss it entirely.

Years
There's an entrance at the back of the volcano, behind the Pokemon center. You use the key and follow that path there.

Make sure you've done the Zap Zap Zapdos chapter at the Power Plant, otherwise you will miss it entirely.

And where is the Power Plant? How do I access that one? And should I only have 3 badges at this point, 1,2 and 4th badge?

Roger Davis

Goofball
Years
And where is the Power Plant? How do I access that one? And should I only have 3 badges at this point, 1,2 and 4th badge?

You're going to have only 3 badges until after the manga storyline is nearly finished, it's supposed to be that way. To get to the Power Plant, go right of Cerulean unto Route 9 and 10, when you make it to the Pokecenter, below there should be a gap for you to get in the water and surf. The path to the power plant is straightforward from there.
You'll need both Strength and Surf to get there.

Years
You're going to have only 3 badges until after the manga storyline is nearly finished, it's supposed to be that way. To get to the Power Plant, go right of Cerulean unto Route 9 and 10, when you make it to the Pokecenter, below there should be a gap for you to get in the water and surf. The path to the power plant is straightforward from there.
You'll need both Strength and Surf to get there.

Thanks, but after beating Zapdos at the Power Plant i am still not able to find that secret passage. Went back to Cinnebar Island. I am able to find the one passage a bit behind where you can get your fossils, but besides that I am not able to proceed any further.

Am i Supposed to have taken down Sabrina before this as well? or is that after?

Years
how do i continue after i defeat that draginair and tell the little girl ill catch her a pokemon... i tried catching a metapod and a weedle butnothing has happened

Years

These Trainer Sprites look good, the game looks good.

But, MOONBLAST? Is this even possible? Brains.

Don`t take Moonblast seriously! That is not in the game an of course Poliwhirl doesn`t learn it, that was me trying to use MrDollSteak`s patch in the game, in Beta 6.9, and the results were buggy as you could see in those pics.

@DocLive look for a Rattata sprite in the north part of the forest, i think it was there, and speak to it.

Years
Thanks, but after beating Zapdos at the Power Plant i am still not able to find that secret passage. Went back to Cinnebar Island. I am able to find the one passage a bit behind where you can get your fossils, but besides that I am not able to proceed any further.

Am i Supposed to have taken down Sabrina before this as well? or is that after?

afteryou restore your fossils, have aerodactyl in your party and talk to blaine again

Years
afteryou restore your fossils, have aerodactyl in your party and talk to blaine again

Thanks that worked(got the badge), and so did the Porygon part afterwards that someone seemed to have issues with. After I got the item there however i am clueless about where to go. Have taken a roundtrip to every city I can access, and tried every possible way into Saffron. So its probably some person I have to talk to that I previously have, or some other secret pathway. Is there any walkthroughts or hints ive missed? or is it just a guessing game where you have to know where to head next? since i am clueless now,since the game doesn't tell me where to head, or i am bad at reading the clues.

Years
Thanks that worked(got the badge), and so did the Porygon part afterwards that someone seemed to have issues with. After I got the item there however i am clueless about where to go. Have taken a roundtrip to every city I can access, and tried every possible way into Saffron. So its probably some person I have to talk to that I previously have, or some other secret pathway. Is there any walkthroughts or hints ive missed? or is it just a guessing game where you have to know where to head next? since i am clueless now,since the game doesn't tell me where to head, or i am bad at reading the clues.

have you gone to pallet town? check out prof oaks lab... you might be surprised as to what you find

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
The game is really glitchy for me... I'm running it on GBA4iOS 2.0. It freezes everytime I try to use an HM (just before the HM's pokemon leaving the pokeball animation), my sprite is permanently stuck to the one on the bike, and Green now uses the same 'red on a bike' sprite too...

I just finished the saffron city stuff, and beat the legendary birds hybrid. When I try to surf from cerulean city, the game freezes, while the audio continues as normal. The only way to work around the problem is by loading an older save state, but I still can't use any HMs...

I originally got 5.5 from coolrom, but when I updated it to 7.5, the glitches started appearing. It was perfect before that...

I'm currently using 7.6.

Also, where do I get HM02 from?

Well there's your problem. Beta 7.6 wasn't made with the same flag as Beta 5.5 (because the game went corrupt so I have to start over). You'll need to patch on a clean FireRed 1.0 rom, and then start a new save file.

Years
Well there's your problem. Beta 7.6 wasn't made with the same flag as Beta 5.5 (because the game went corrupt so I have to start over). You'll need to patch on a clean FireRed 1.0 rom, and then start a new save file.

so confused as to how to do the helping yellow chapter..

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Hi, thanks for this job it's crazy !
But, in Cinnabar Island i can't enter into Center Pokemon or use Surf on the north, why ?
I download the last patch 7.6.
I was started with the 6.9 version, i must erase my save or not ?
PS: Sorry for my bad english, because i'm french ^^'

Yeah, you can't continue from 6 to 7, you must start a new save file for beta 7.6. However, I promise that for Beta 8, you won't need to restart.

I was originally playing 7.5 from scratch when I first had the problem. I thought updating to 7.6 would fix it but it didn't.

So atm, 7.6, but it appears in both .5 and .6

Hmm.. That's weird...? I didn't encounter this problem at all... Hmm... did you patch using a clean FireRed 1.0 rom?

Back