• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: ZodiacDaGreat's New Toolbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
I'm just wondering, but where are the tools? I don't see any links in the first post.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
I'm just wondering, but where are the tools? I don't see any links in the first post.

Did you take a few moments to read the thread?
Next time, please read the thread, There IS a reason why there are no links on the first page, and that reason is...

Anthony La said:
Tip: clean up your computer, recode those binaries and recompile without the viruses.

He deleted the links due to viruses, and will re-upload later. has uploaded fixed versions.

Read the thread next time.

Last edited:

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
Years
It's posted ^^ This time their clean. Enjoy!

destinedjagold said:
That smiley won't cure everything that happened to us though.
But anyways, looking forward for a 'clean' version of your tools. =3
It won't, that's true.. ^^

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
It's posted ^^ This time their clean. Enjoy!

It won't, that's true.. ^^

Yay, fixed. I can't wait to use them.
BTW, did you read my ideas in my other post in this thread, because I hope some of them can be implemented to fine tune hacking door animations.

AmineX

Music Expert
Years
Thanks for these amazing tools.
Expanded roms please!

Last edited:

ZodiacDaGreat

Years
thethethethe said:
Hey ZodiacDaGreat! I just looked at your new tools, and I was wondering why you left starting positions out of your Advance Intro Ed?
I guess I couldn't find it XD

AmineX said:
Thanks for these amazing tools.
Expanded roms please!
It's there, I think ^^

ZodiacDaGreat

Years
Like I said, my PC was infected but now it's fix so it should be fine. There's no complains ever since I posted the clean ones after re-installing windows and recompiling them.

Years
Like I said, my PC was infected but now it's fix so it should be fine. There's no complains ever since I posted the clean ones after re-installing windows and recompiling them.

I hereby verify this. The tools are fine, there's no problem in using them. Give Zodiac a bit of a break, it wasn't...(his?) fault.
Anyways, nice tools, they're really handy :D.

Years
Because he has updated them to clean ones,my boy.
BTW,I've tried them on my hack,these tools are very handy~

er.. What? Did you mean to quote me there? (maybe I'm just stupid, I dunno, but I don't really get it). I know he's updated them, that's what I explained to the other person.
I just bolded my text so others wouldn't need to scour the thread for an Ok.
@BlaziquazaLv.Z, yeah, it can't be the tools, They're clean now. H20 Turquoise is right.

Years
Of course I'm right. I'm always right.

I don't doubt that, lol.

Anyways, To develop on the above post, how about making the Door Animations editor edit things like the Grass animation? I don't know if there is a way to do that as of yet, but it'd be really great. Just a suggestion, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back