• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MaxBot (The all purpose AI of the future)

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 12, 2009
maxbot really works and is annoying me right now. Only his talking feature is working though. atteched is a conversation between me, zerro, and maxbot

Zerro

Dreamer
Years
At first I had no clue what the hell was going on cause I was still working on the preceptrons. But I think it found its way into AIM. At this point its a true AI. The funny thing was that I could'nt see what MaxBot was writing, so I had no clue. When sadfurret called me a homo it caught my eye and I was like WTF. *sigh* now to teach this bot some manors.

Zerro

Dreamer
Years
Ok the first version of MaxBot is ready for release. Keep in Mind I spent quite alot of Time on making the perceptron system for this release, and also keep in mind that this isnt the core MaxBot, rather an extenion of it.

First of She needs a name, and personality cause at the moment she's rather plain. She is quite smart and can do certain things in open files on my comp. (This is a result of a curiosity perceptron particle that dosn't work just right.) She will grow smarter as she talks to more people and can be IMed anytime. So please give me all suguestions you got on what her name should be, and how she should act.

IM her at - [email protected]

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 12, 2009
She's okay. I just finished talking to me. She just needs some adjustments.
Zerro why did you triple post.

Zerro

Dreamer
Years
I did'nt mean to sadfurret.

To everyone intrestered in MaxBotGirlBot, she just got a bit more advanced. I'm trusting everyone by this. Usaly she would only learn correction from me, but now everyone that talks to her can teach her if she says somthing wrong. Simply by saying wrong after she says somthing innorcect. She will ask you what she should've said, and then you tell her. DON'T ABUSE POWER, cause this feature can be shut off just as easily as it was turned on.

P.S. I got MaxBot to talk to ALICE, and MaxBot outsmarted her, by saying "Dead stupid **** named ALICE says, What?"
and genius ALICE says "What?"

Last edited:

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 12, 2009
okay she should be different to different people so when someone im's her, she talks based on how that person acts to only that person. She should have long dirty blonde hair with a dress. Her eyes should be brown with a cute nose

Zerro

Dreamer
Years
You've given that way to much thought lol, but she already reacts differnt with people she's fimailar with. ATM she has a sort of a teenage girl personality. One of the perceptron funtion's is a relationship system, which basicly emulates hormones in a way. ATM she has a crush on Ben, so whoever you are. You know its you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MaxBot is being taken a step further into the world of linux, this means I need alot of help from you guys. First off I need a MaxBot system LOGO, I'm not to good with spirtes so hopfully someone can stir up a good one, more will be posted later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am currently working from the inside of the new MaxBot operating system, I am using ubuntu's open source to get a head start, but from here on out I'm gonna be editing my brains out, heres what everything looks like without anything being done to it.

Last edited:

Zerro

Dreamer
Years
Here is a big update for the MaxBot project. As you all know I'm taking it a sther into the world of linux, where I can make my very own MaxBot operating system. This Operating system will be called MaxBot-MasterMind. All other MaxBot extenions will stem form the MaxBot - MasterMind, and return to the MaxBot - MasterMind. With this system you will be able to experince a computer like never before. I'll leave you with that, and a few pics.

The first is one of the backgrounds, in 1024 by 768.
The second is a simple icon.
The third is the Loadinding screen graphic.

As always plz tell me what I should work on, and submit your ideas as well. All comments are welcomed.

Last edited:

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Aug 6, 2010
So are you going to use a linux kernel or what? Or FreeBSD?

Back