• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
Years
I knew this fan club existed, took me awhile to find it, however!

==> Your own chumhandle: protoAlchemist.
==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Prospit.
==> How far have you read: All of what is currently released!
==> Answer current topic: Hard to say, but probably the Sburb logo and the music.

I have an account on the fan-made version of Pesterchum, my handle is the same as up there. Feel free to add me if you have it as well!

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
My favorite music tho are Doctor, and its remixes (both Saviors included), Cascade, Sburban Jungle, and Unite Synchronization.

Btw, I heard about Pesterchum. Sounds fun tbh. Have you guys have Pesterchum tho? Maybe we can start a convo sometime :33

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
Years
Btw, I heard about Pesterchum. Sounds fun tbh. Have you guys have Pesterchum tho? Maybe we can start a convo sometime :33

Yeah, it's really cool how well it works and how you can set up quirks so that you look like a troll and all! There is also a memo function that works how it did in HS, and you can respond to the memo as "future" or "past" selves. The guy who made it had amazing attention to detail!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I was in a HS RP on another site once and we used the Pesterchum client to create logs together ^^ It was a bit bothersome though, since I'm online on skype too seldom as it is and I couldn't keep up with the guys who were hanging around Pesterchum all day. So I guess it's not for me. But I agree, it was a really fun and well made thing!

ALSO WELCOME HEIR! Wonderful username you've gotten yourself :3

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
Years
Thanks! I usually use this username when I can, but unfortunately it is usually taken, but I was in luck with PC! I have never been in an HS RP before, but that sounds really fun!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hs RPs are great fun if everybody in it knows the workings of SBURB and pesterchum well enough that you don't have to make lengthy explanations on alchemy and sprites and dreamselves etc... If one pops up in the Roleplay Corner again, I'll poke you and try to make you join 8)

Salzorrah

Years
Hnng, I've been meaning to do a Nepeta themed username, but all of the good ones were taken, so Leijon became the next best thing haha. I also have arachnidsGrip on an alts incase if i want to use it. :p OH RIKA, hook me up if there are new ones kay! I did a Hivebent RP here once, but never got the boat to float. but managed to fry Swiftie's brain haha :33

Oh, and what do you guys think of my new theme?

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
Years
An HS RP sounds really fun! So yeah, tell me if any new ones appear!

Also, that is an awesome ancestor theme, Leijon!:D

Anno

Rinshan Kaihou!
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 30, 2014
I would also be interested in something like this u.u

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
Years
This video is somewhat old, but it's still awesome. It's a fan-made animation of the fight the first 12 trolls had with the Black King. There are some inconsistencies, but those are because the animation was based on a song that has been around for years.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
WOW HEIR

I followed that project for a while, but I never seen the final product before! That was so amazing, I mean, this was at least as great as Descend, almost on par with Cascade, seriously. Such great, Homestuck-y animation and they did it exactly like you'd have pictured the battle to go. With Gamzee making it possible for Vriska to defeat BK in the end. I absolutely loved Kanaya changing clothes in the ending only to find that every outfit was ripped and soaked with blood xD Also loved the flashes of the ancestors in the closure of the battle. Yeah, I really can't complain about anything. So happy they actually finished it :'D

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
Years
I had not heard of the project before I saw it, so I was really astounded when I saw it, and I still can't believe it''s completely fan made. I loved how every troll has his/her own segment of being awesome. Especially Gamzee, I loved how the pie pan put him into rage mode! Also, the joke they made with Vriska's dice was really great comic relief.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Haha you mean Weasel of unusual size or something? Reference to Problem Sleuth! Oh, I really want to get the comic books of PS. The actual, physical book collection. That would be so amazing. It's so expensive to ship them here though...

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
Years
I haven't read Problem Sleuth, so I didn't catch the reference. I might now, however! That weasel was hilarious! I was going to order a Hero of Breath shirt from What Pumpkin, but I decided against it at the last minute. :P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I haven't read Problem Sleuth, so I didn't catch the reference. I might now, however! That weasel was hilarious! I was going to order a Hero of Breath shirt from What Pumpkin, but I decided against it at the last minute. :P
Haha god I love that avatar, I've used it before ;) Or on an alt. I do have "Egbert" unless I'm mistaken.

Guys, here's a new topic!

Have you read Paradox Space? If so, what is your favorite story so far?
I haven't read it lately but I really liked the GCat and Bec stories, haha. And also the heartfelt story where John shops with his dad and Dave talks to him about his brother. Aaand also the PM story!

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
Years
Haha god I love that avatar, I've used it before ;) Or on an alt. I do have "Egbert" unless I'm mistaken.

Yeah, I really like this new avatar. I found it the other day and couldn't resist using it!

Guys, here's a new topic!

I've read a lot of them, and it's a really cool way of letting Homestuck live on! The "Suffering through/for the People" was probably my favorite.

Salzorrah

Years

Hunting Lesson

Coz a. Nepeta and b. #TeamMeowrail

Con Faire and Suffering through/for the People come very close too so yeah props to that

Anno

Rinshan Kaihou!
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 30, 2014
I've been keeping up to date on Paradox Space, but it doesn't ease the pain of being part of the #gigapausefandom u___u;;

Back