• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon chrome

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2008
pokemon chrome is a game that you play as riley or a charicter like riley in the yuusha islands but its not like other pokemon games.....
the story.
you are a pokemon trainer how was on the way to the pokemon batle frontear when your boat gets struck by lighting and you whash up on a island that is unformillyer to you and you onley have 6 pokeballs to catch pokemon whith but its ok becase on your boat ther was a profesor on the boat who makes stuf and their is a hole vilage made of stuff their but all is not good becase their is a boat that needs powerfull pokemon like yours where but aggen unfortuentley all of your pokemon where seperated from you and have ternt to the evel kings of the island.

i have not started yet

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
um... me neither but the idea of being washed up on an island i like if u want i could be ur mapper im not the best but i guess that i can be somewhat good with maps (i AINT the best)

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2008
oh ok thanx a lot i will next time

and ok that sounds good but i am realy new to this site so can i like pm you my e mail or something like that?

c ya next time

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
So? If he thought of the name himself, why can't he use it? Besides, having two games with the same name spurs the creators to work harder, to 'beat' the other game. Trust me, I know - I chose the name Pokémon Amethyst, fully aware of the dozens of games sharing the name. This just encourages me to work harder, so I can rise above the other Amethysts.
So, yeah, don't attack him for using the same name - it should make the quality of both games higher in the end.

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2008
oh ok i can chang the name thats no problem exept that basicley every name is taken aso if u no a name not taken i will be happy to use it

oh and i have started on a verry small demo

Last edited:
Back