• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Values [DEAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Oh man I only remember one of my SVs. xD

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 3, 2014
Not sure if you can do it, but could make so that the Shiny Value is organized by numerical order.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2015
Ok I added myself to the list! I finally got instachecker to work haha.

Michielleus

That random guy
Years
This may sound very weird, but it looks like I had my SV wrong.
The first person who checked it said it was 2916, turns out it's 467. I hope
If you could change that in the document, that'd be awesome :)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
Is there any way someone can check my own Shiny Value for me? None of those work on my computer because it sucks :/

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
I don't have my DS anymore but can someone help me check mine tomorrow at around 1:30 PST? It's about 18 hours from now lol I just want to schedule it now

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
I found out how to connect & I did it :)

It was cool because I saw what Pokemon I was going to get from Wonder Trade before it happened. My SV is 2471.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Is the Standalone-Instacheck supposed to display both trainers' Pokemon? I'm only getting the other trainer's info. And how would it display the info of eggs in a Wonder Trade if you can't offer eggs? I couldn't get the virtual hotspot to work, so I'm using Connectify, which may or may not make it work, not sure.

Last edited:

Shilver

Cool Trainer
Years
i made a terrible mistake when fill in the form
plz help me change my shiny value from 2167 to 3312
many thanks

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
Do people feel like this is cheating?
MY shiny Value is 834, And I'm working on a 5 iv Arcanine Shiny.
How do I discover my eggs shiny value? Do i have to enter trade it to someone else? is there a simpler way?

Last edited:

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
Do people feel like this is cheating?
MY shiny Value is 834, And I'm working on a 5 iv Arcanine Shiny.
How do I discover my eggs shiny value? Do i have to enter trade it to someone else? is there a simpler way?

You either need to set up a virtual netowork and run Insta-check or have someone who can run it do it for you. I'm part of the latter group, and it sucks haha.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 12, 2013
hello I am looking for a person whose ign is Starlight and has the FC 2535-5057-9125 and also has a shiny value of 1952 have an egg with the same shiny value that I would like to be hatched shiny I would gladly appreciate it if someone can help me contact him or her.

FC: 3368-1639-0540 My Ign: Brandon My shiny Value: 809

Years
Is there a separate thread or something to share the eggs we have that can be traded?

I have a Noibat (F) - Careful, Frisk, 31\28\19\30\20\15 [2534]...if someone matches, you're welcome to it :)

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Ok, I somehow managed to figure my Shiny value out. Is it or is it not possible to check eggs values in the Wonder Trade?

Edit: Jk, WT probably works only for checking the Trainer shiny value.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 30, 2013
Been trying too get this program working for a fe hours before but got tired of the hotspot noth showing up on 3DS. If someone could get me my SV that would be fantastic. I have hatched over 1800 eggs and only 6 shinys, get tired of doing it after a while and if this can help lower it and get the shinys I want would be great haha.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
This may sound very weird, but it looks like I had my SV wrong.
The first person who checked it said it was 2916, turns out it's 467. I hope
If you could change that in the document, that'd be awesome :)
You should be able to edit your own info in the google doc.
Is the Standalone-Instacheck supposed to display both trainers' Pokemon? I'm only getting the other trainer's info. And how would it display the info of eggs in a Wonder Trade if you can't offer eggs? I couldn't get the virtual hotspot to work, so I'm using Connectify, which may or may not make it work, not sure.
Instacheck is supposed to show both trainer's data if both trainer's are showing a Pokemon/egg. For eggs you'll have to go into a trade with someone and check that way.
i made a terrible mistake when fill in the form
plz help me change my shiny value from 2167 to 3312
many thanks
You should be able to edit your own info to fix that.
hello I am looking for a person whose ign is Starlight and has the FC 2535-5057-9125 and also has a shiny value of 1952 have an egg with the same shiny value that I would like to be hatched shiny I would gladly appreciate it if someone can help me contact him or her.

FC: 3368-1639-0540 My Ign: Brandon My shiny Value: 809
You can search for users on the forum and then PM or VM them.
Is there a separate thread or something to share the eggs we have that can be traded?

I have a Noibat (F) - Careful, Frisk, 31\28\19\30\20\15 [2534]...if someone matches, you're welcome to it :)
Please use the google doc located in first post to find a match.
Ok, I somehow managed to figure my Shiny value out. Is it or is it not possible to check eggs values in the Wonder Trade?

Edit: Jk, WT probably works only for checking the Trainer shiny value.
Yes, you're right, eggs can't be checked using Wonder Trade.
Been trying too get this program working for a fe hours before but got tired of the hotspot noth showing up on 3DS. If someone could get me my SV that would be fantastic. I have hatched over 1800 eggs and only 6 shinys, get tired of doing it after a while and if this can help lower it and get the shinys I want would be great haha.
You can message one of the people listed under SV checkers and they can check for you.

NOTE TO EVERYONE WHO POSTS:

*READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING!!*

If people continue posting asking for SV matches or just saying they added their info, those posts will now be deleted. This thread is not for that.

Reactions: EB
Years
I added myself to the document, my shiny number is: 882

I had some trouble running the hotspot stuff, but fixed it with a cmd command "netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow" (without the ""). Maybe this will fix other peoples problems with the hotspot stuff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back