• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pokémon Civilization Online

アレクス

ヒスイイロ XP ツクリテ
Years
I think you should make starting in the game easier.
I mean, when your level 1 and your fighting level 1 Caterpie, you would have to heal after every battle, and sometimes you would barely make it out alive.
Just a suggestion. ^_^
I really enjoy this game, and hope it strives.

Years
I recommend for future releases that you include a tutorial on the controls for the game inside the actual program because most people are not going to go to your web site to read the tutorial.

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2008
Yea i was thinking the same too because many are lazy enough to read the guides before playing.

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2008
Thanx!! For the Comments,its nice that many people have been trying this out.We have implemeted a new Clan War system which is really awsome.

Years
Major Glitch

I am here to report a major glitch in the Slateport Pokémon Center. It is possible to get above the machines but you can't get down. The yellow circle shows where the player was stuck.

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2013
The game sounds fun, and I heard that there was a phoenix wing in the game. I have a suggestion that it should be renamed to Ho Oh's feather to make it more Pokemon-like. Also, I too have problems trying t play the game. I saved the the 35 sec. one and another one, but one when i click on then nothing happens. I think some other members said that too.

Years
I like online games, but this made me trow my laptop.
I download it i did everything that was needed, i created an egg.
wanted to play, it said i need to install directx 7 or an newer version, well i download it.
and it doesn't work =P keeps saying the same thing.
I dont know what to do.
I always have problems downloading fan made online games =(

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
it keeps saying that im missing files that im not missing

edit: ok fixed it but now i open it login and just before it starts up it closes and doesn't work

Last edited:

goldenpalkia

Pokemon Excel:HTU Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2010
This is how to evolve:have 3 enigma berries and aspear go to petulburg check every house and talk you also need 200 pokecoins and a stone go to rustboro evolveing machine and TA-DA!=)

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2008
Everyone who have problem running the game Please register at our forums and post regarding it.We will get the problem solved.

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
I have Problem :/
problemqo3.png

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
I have Directx 9.0c june 2008 and drivers Nforce 169.25 and windowns xp sp3

lriley777

Pokemon hacker lv.100
Years
I like the game a little, 1. Im not sure really how to play the game, 2/ whenever i get on, there is only like, 10 players....

Back