• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
It looks really good!

*switches to it immediately*

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
I... I love it. Aaaaand defaulted.
The grays and blues go together perfectly! The font and layout are, again, perfect! Well done~

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Does anyone else not get any notifications when using this style? It's lovely but unless there's more than just that little arrow next to your name when you have a notification it'd be kinda awkward to use.

Awesome on mobiles though!

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Does anyone else not get any notifications when using this style? It's lovely but unless there's more than just that little arrow next to your name when you have a notification it'd be kinda awkward to use.

Awesome on mobiles though!

I just noticed that too. Also, the blog drop-down is missing :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
That's because if you click on the pencil and paper on the top right hand corner it brings you to the blogs and really I didn't think there was a need for two blog links. Especially since the options for the blog drop down are all there on the blog page the pen and paper bring you to, so it's no extra clicks.

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
I didn't think I would ever find a style I liked more than Chromatic 2.0, but I guess did! And it really is the best style to use on mobiles imo, which is great since I'm on my mobile quite often.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
It's got a pretty sleek and stylish design, but after using it, it's just not my cup of tea. Great work though!

Last edited:

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
I'm loving this style so much, but my pet peeve would have to be the font choice for the headers/titles etc. It doesn't really feel like a modern font, but that might also be due to the lower resolution of the font (at least on my screen). I'd suggest sticking to the cleaner sans serif, maybe even Google's Open Sans or even something from Adobe's collection.

But other then that a huge thumbs up from me ^^

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I just have a minor suggestion, but could the New Thread/Reply buttons have black text on them as opposed to white? I know the images are reused from the Chromatic series, but I hae no idea they even had text on them because it blends in really well with the background colors in which they're placed upon.
This is true. Hikari's suggestion is also true; the username in the postbit is a little large; any chance it could be downsized if it hasn't already been?

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Absolutely in love with this style, compliments to chef!

A few modifications I've made for personal use that others may appreciate though:

Code:
#containment {
    width: 100%;
}

div.postedby a {
    font-size: 0.5em;
    font-variant: normal;
    margin-top: -10px ;
}

div.postedby img {
    paddnig-top: 5px;
    width: 10px;
}

div.forumtitles {
    font-size: 1.5em;
}

#breadcrumbs {
    margin-top: -15px;
}

#headertitle a {
    text-color: lightblue;
}

a:link {
    color: rgb(127, 179, 223);
}

a:visited {
    color: rgb(127, 179, 223);
}

#footertitle {
    display: none;
}

#details {
    margin: 10px;
}

preview:
33dhw89.jpg

For reference, I'm using the StyleBot addon for chrome to implement these changes.

I wouldn't say no to them being used in an alternate reduced version though. ^_^;

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Ugh it's cute in some.. mobile app looking way. XD

I'ma use it for a bit.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
It looks... modern xD
It's pretty nice for mobile devices but as I'm only using PC to browse... PC (oh, abbreviations... :D) I'll be sticking with Nimbasa's Shining Beauty.
You did a great job, nevertheless =)

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
dropdown arrow next to your username only appearing when you have a new notification is a reeeeaally nice touch too by the way

Back