• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Noossab's Notably Better Breeds [HAs, IVs, EMs, Dex, Rare Balls]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
hey i would like to have a shiny competitive vivillon/ shiny competitive scatterbug/ shiny cimpetitive espurr/ shiny competitive mewostic.

i have 6 iv shiny gensect, 6 iv meloetta, 6 iv shiny espeon and MORE. pm me !!!!

=]

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
Note, Gen 2 & 5 HA starter are IMPOSSIBARU. Hacks. Never released.

Anyway, I can breed you HAs for the following:
Spoiler:

In exchange, I would like:
Spoiler:

I know this is a rather big trade, so I don't mind waiting a few days to do it, as I need the time to breed.

DracoLatch

http://www.pokecommunity.com/s
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 1, 2022
I'll trade a level 100 ev trained iv trained Blaziken, Flygon, and Umbreon for your Deoxy's

Years
hey i would like to have a shiny competitive vivillon/ shiny competitive scatterbug/ shiny cimpetitive espurr/ shiny competitive mewostic.

i have 6 iv shiny gensect, 6 iv meloetta, 6 iv shiny espeon and MORE. pm me !!!!

=]
Shinies aren't in the cards for me, but I can get you regular competitives if that's ok.

Note, Gen 2 & 5 HA starter are IMPOSSIBARU. Hacks. Never released.

Anyway, I can breed you HAs for the following:
Spoiler:

In exchange, I would like:
Spoiler:

I know this is a rather big trade, so I don't mind waiting a few days to do it, as I need the time to breed.

Ah yeah, sorry. I keep forgetting to remove the gen 2 and 5 starters from the list :/. I'd be happy to make this trade, but I'm seriously backed up atm because I'm in the last week of my masters degree. I can't even begin breeding until early next week, but if you're ok with waiting then I'd love to do it.

I'll trade a level 100 ev trained iv trained Blaziken, Flygon, and Umbreon for your Deoxy's
The legendaries are for tradebacks only, sorry.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
Ah yeah, sorry. I keep forgetting to remove the gen 2 and 5 starters from the list :/. I'd be happy to make this trade, but I'm seriously backed up atm because I'm in the last week of my masters degree. I can't even begin breeding until early next week, but if you're ok with waiting then I'd love to do it.

I can wait, just as long as the trade happens in the end. :)

Years
I was wondering if you would trade a HA Cubone, Torkaoal, and Nincada for a Shiny 6 IV Goodra?

Sure thing! Though as I've been telling everyone else, I'm seriously backed up atm. I probably can't get that to you until mid-late week next week. If you're ok with a bit of a wait, I'd love to trade :)

============TRADE COMPLETE============

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 13, 2014
Hi there :)

Would you be willing to trade a HA Anorith for my 4IV Makuhita, 4IV Solosis, 4IV HA Grimer or 5IV Foongus?

Cheers

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 27, 2016
If possible can i get the following if they are still avalible or if you are able to get them

Snorunt (+4 IV / Hidden ABility Cursed Body / female)
Duskull ( +4 IV )
Feebas / Milotic (+4 IV / Hidden Ability Cute Charm)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 13, 2014
Considering I have about 2 dozen rotting in a box right now, absolutely :D. You even get free egg moves! What genders are the above offers?

Awesome :)

Makuhita - female
Foongus - female
Solosis - male
Grimer - male

PM me to let me know which one(s) you want and to organise a time. FYI I am in the GMT+10 time zone

Cheers

Years
Would you trade an imposter ditto for an articuno or a multiscale lugia?

Sure! I'd like the Articuno please. Now jsyk, when I restarted my game I actually lost access to the ditto safari I had, but I have a few imposters left laying around. If there's a specific nature you want I can try to get it, but no guarantee. Feel free to PM a response.

If possible can i get the following if they are still avalible or if you are able to get them

Snorunt (+4 IV / Hidden ABility Cursed Body / female)
Duskull ( +4 IV )
Feebas / Milotic (+4 IV / Hidden Ability Cute Charm)

I should be able to get all of those. What are you offering for them?

Awesome
1.%20smile.gif

Makuhita - female
Foongus - female
Solosis - male
Grimer - male

PM me to let me know which one(s) you want and to organise a time. FYI I am in the GMT+10 time zone

Cheers

I think I'll take the Makuhita :). I'll PM you to set up the time.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 27, 2016
I should be able to get all of those. What are you offering for them?

sadly i just started my game today .. im kinda new with the breeding and stuff soo right now i dont really have anything to offer ...... maybe a Riolu or i can catch u maybe a ralts or somthing but i dont even have the 1st gym badge yet ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back