• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Combined Pokemon Solo Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
Day 13

I woke up early today. I'm not sure why, but it just happened. Maybe I was meant to see it, maybe not, but right as I opened my eyes, I saw a huge rainbow stretching across the sky. I took it as a sign of a great day ahead.

Looking around, I saw Wingman was still asleep. I decided I'd play the smallest of pranks on him. He was lying on his back, sprawled out like a tree's branches. Slowly and making as little noise, I crept back so as to get a good running start. Then I launched myself forward and, when I was close enough, up into the air. I landed square on Wingman's body.

"OOF!" he exhaled as he sat up suddenly. I tumbled into his lap, and he looked around for the perpetrator of his peaceful sleep. When he looked down, I smiled as cheesily as possible, and he sighed and shook his head. "What am I going to do with you?" he asked no one in particular, chuckling. I just kept smiling.

I think this next part calls for TL;DR.
-Traveled a long ways south
-Reached a conveniently placed PokéCenter
-Found a guy selling, of all things, SLOWPOKE TAILS. What the hell.
-Entered Union Cave
-Stumbled around a bit
-Exited the other side
-Shortly after that, we entered Azalea Town
-Found a guy in a dark suit guarding a well (why? I had no clue at the time. Also; his uniform was oddly familiar...)
-Found more people like that in Azalea Town and realized that it was Team Rocket

I don't know about you, but I thought that they would have disbanded after I nearly beat the pulp out of Giovanni... ugh. Even thinking about him made my guts twist.

A little later, we met a guy named Kurt who told us that Team Rocket was cutting the tails off of Slowpokes in the well and selling them to make money. Now we knew why that Team Rocket guy was standing in front of it.

Kurt, Wingman and I ran to the well and Kurt knocked the guy down it. Unfortunately, Kurt fell down the well as well. (Hehe, pun.) Wingman and I quickly and cautiously climbed down to see if he was OK. Unfortunately, he had thrown out his back. Wingman called for help and had him hoisted out while we went in to face Team Rocket.

They were all grunts, so they were easy to beat. Even the leader of the mission was simple to beat. After I kicked all their butts, they took off like sissy girls running from a bumblebee.

With Team Rocket gone, we checked on Kurt, who was recovering well. His chiropractor was a miracle worker, according to him, and he'd be able to do everything he used to in no time. With that done, the Gym was our last destination.

The Gym was as simple as an indoor forest. Bushes and plants were scattered here and there, and a huge tree was in the center. The Leader, Bugsy, welcomed us. He didn't seem much older than Wingman. The two of them chatted a bit, and then the obvious questioned was answered. Bugsy agreed to the challenge and the battle began.

This fight was easy for about half of it; two of his Pokémon were cocoons. Then he brought out his Scyther. It was a little harder from that point on. It was a quick thing, and it kept flitting around, evading my attacks. Eventually, though, I concentrated hard enough and figured out its pattern. I hit it square in the chest a few seconds later.

Now Wingman had two badges, and I was getting better and better again. I had already evolved once; all that was left was to find a Moon Stone. And I was really eager for that.

As we started to leave town towards Goldenrod, we were stopped by Greg. He was as much of a jerk as before, and he demanded a battle. He never gave us a chance to refuse; his first Pokémon was already out and it launched itself at Wingman. I jumped in front of him to intercept it, but it was a Gastly and it phased right through me and bit Wingman on the shoulder.

I heard him shout out in pain, and I must've gone berserk, because after that, I have no memory of what happened. I faintly remember a battle, but nothing else. After I regained my senses, Greg was gone, and Wingman was holding his shoulder. I could see the blood soaking through the shirt. The pained look on his face was almost too much to bear. He managed to mumble, "Get help," through clenched teeth, and I was off like a dart. I found the nearest person and dragged her to where Wingman was. He was keeping himself sitting upright, still gripping the bite wound.

The girl and I were able to carry him to the hospital and get some professional help. They wrapped his shoulder up in a large bandage and ran some tests when they found out that a Gastly had bit him. Unfortunately, he had been poisoned by the Gastly's bite and had to have a special treatment to get the poison out.

Everything did go according to plan, but he would have to wear a bandage for a few more days until the wound healed. He would need someone to help him with that, and when she asked if he knew anyone who would like to, the girl who helped me volunteered.

She wasn't even in the room until now. She walked up to the nurse. When she asked how she was related to Wingman, she replied that she was his cousin. I didn't know whether to believe it or not; the chances of me finding Wingman's cousin were so slim, but she was saying it as if she really was his cousin.

So the nurse gave her a sheet to fill out and left the room. I looked up at her as she sat down, and when the nurse was out of earshot, she whispered to me, "I'm not really his cousin, sorry to confuse you." I nodded and she began filling out the form. She pulled out Wingman's wallet for some of his information, but she made up everything else.

The nurse came in later and collected the paperwork, Wingman woke up, and the three of us were released from the hospital. Wingman was able to walk, but his whole right arm was numb from the detoxification process, and it wouldn't start to function properly again for another week.

When the girl kept following us, Wingman questioned her. She told him that he'd need someone to help him with the bandages, and she volunteered. Wingman looked at me for confirmation, and I nodded.

"OK, I understand why," Wingman said, "but tell me. Who the heck are you?"

"I'm Caroline. Nice to meet you."

033.gif

Titan/Nidorino
Lvl. 24
Stats:
`Attack - 47
`Defense - 44
`Sp. Attack - 41
`Sp. Defense - 41
`Speed - 45
Moves:
`Horn Attack
`Tackle
`Double Kick
`Poison Sting

NOTICE:

I'm a little short on time right now, but I wanted to get this down before I forget. I will continue the story, but I want to post a place holder for now: I have gotten to Olivine City, cleared the Lighthouse, and will soon be heading towards Cianwood. The respective parts of the story will be coming soon, but it will take a few days. Approximately three. I'm goin' camping!

Last edited:

dragon0fangz

account moved to 649
Years
I will resume my Zigzagoon challenge, and TRY (emphasis) to make it a story.

Z chapter 1.
I've always known since I was in our pack, that I was the strongest. Sure, people may look down on me, but Im stronger than they think. I am not just a Zigzagoon, I am Z. I will conquer.

Today some pathetic loser (was his name Wally?) asked me to show him how to catch a pokemon. really? a 5 year old knows how to catch a pokemon. So I threw a pokeball at him, told him to throw it at that Ralts. Whoop de doo. he did it. When i was done with this massive waste of time, I went to the Petalburg woods, where I got ambushed by some guy asking me where the Shroomish are. Maybe if you looked over there... Oh. A Team Aqua grunt. And of course the guy cowered behind me. Oh how I would love to just walk away. But I like fighting. So yes I killed his Poochyena at lv 9, while i was at lv 9. in one hit. ehh.

So I arrived in Rustboro. there isnt anything here, except for a gym. I hear gyms can make me tougher, but I just dont like rock types. I wish I had some better moves. I guess I could use Sand-Attack spam, then Tail Whip spam. Ill try it. Got flattened as expected. I whipped geodude with my tail, but geodude constantly and I DO MEAN CONSTANTLY used Defense curl. So much for Tail Whip spam. Sand-Attack works, but Every one of my hits do like 1 damage. After a massive concussion and a Pokemon center visit, I decided it was time for training.
(how do you like my story?)

Last edited:

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
Years
I totally forgot I was in the middle of a 3rd Gen Solo run with Mankey.
Ugh, I restarted my Emerald game and beat it with Primeape ending up at level 89 post-E4.
I then fought the E4 over and over until leve 100.
I don't want that to be added to the champions though, because I cannot provide proof.

I will however be starting a Mankey solo run on Crystal, and since I've already finished a solo run with Mankey on RBY, can I switch it to an ultimate solo run challenge?

Either way:
Game - Crystal
Name - institutions / Andrew
Pokemon - Snargles (Mankey/Primeape)

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
Never mind about the Ultimate Dratini Solo. I just can't seem to beat Brock...
I'll do a lapras Ultimite solo instead!

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
ill try with blazeken in ruby. Started with torchic

well, first update
-Got torchic
-Named it Blazer
- Beat Brendan (started as a girl for fun)
-Went to Petalburg
-Watched wally catch a pokemon
-Went into woods
-Beat the Magma Grunt
-Went to Rustboro
-Torchic Evolved
-Beat Roxanne By Double Kicking like crazy
-SAVED

Last edited:
Years
I feel like trying out an Ultimate Jumpluff Solo challenge.
FR->Crystal->Emerald->Diamond it is.

...mind if I somehow cheat myself around the phase before Tackle? Like starting at the level where Hoppip learns Tackle instead of level 5? Because I'm not a fan of Struggle grinding.Disregard that, I'm starting with 'pluff. Because National Dex. And because Jumpluff starts with Tackle, no such action is needed. So all I did was some Pokedex shenanigans and making myself the whole HM thing somewhat easier.

Alright, update. With screenshots because everone totally cares.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

stargate1995

Mr. Flying Pickle Monster
Years
Hoping I wouldn't have to post most of my logs in one post but here it is, a long list of my Johto travelling up till Erika(who if you read this you will notice I now hate, much like rock,roark and roxanne from my beldum run)....

Spoiler:

Should be finished soon, but seen as I find SS a little bit boring(hence why I did it last, last time) it might not be as fast as I'd hope to finish it.

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
Huge post is huge, therefore it belongs in spoilers.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
next update
-Got the Devon Goods
-Saved Peeko
-Sailed to Dewford
-Lost to Brawly
-Sailed to slateport
-Beat Mueseum Magma
-Beat Brawly
-Delivered etter to Steven
-SAVED

pleryt16

ERMAHGERD ITS A VAPOREON
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
I'll rejoin this... I choose Electabuzz
Going Red - Crystal - Ruby - Diamond

EDIT: Just looked at when Electabuzz learns his first move. LEVEL 34!

Ok... Update 1 already
Chose Squirtle for Surf
Went up to Viridian and got the Parcel
Gave it to Oak and got Pokedex
Bought Poke Balls
Got to level 11 killing Electabuzzes before catching one (damn crits)
Trained Electabuzz
Beat Rival
Went to Pewter City
Beat Brock with Leer and Crits (and Potions)

Team:
Electabuzz (Buzz) level 13
Quick Attack
Leer

HM Helper (Slave is insulting)
Squirtle level 11

Last edited:

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
Update #2
1. Caught the Red Gyarados.
2. Talked to Lance.
3. Got rid of Team Rocket from Mahogany Town.
4. Beat Pryce.
5. Beat my rival and Team Rocket from Goldenrod City.
6. Arrived in Blackthorn City
7. Beat Clair.
8. Beat the Elite 4.

My Pokemon team as of now.

Steelix- Level 65
Pidgey- Level 15 (HM Slave)
Shuckle- Level 15 (HM Slave)
Gyarados-Level 30 (HM Slave)

Now back to the challenge.
1. Arrived in Vermillion City.
2. Beat Lt. Surge.
3. Arrived in Saffron City.
4. Beat Sabrina.
5. Arrived in Celadon City.
6. Beat Erika.
7. Arrived in Lavender Town.
8. Arrived in Fuschia City.
9. Beat Janine.
10. Went through the Rock Tunnel.
11. Arrived in Cerulean City.
12. Got the Machine Part.
13. Beat Misty.
14. Arrived in Pewter City.
15. Beat Brock
16. Arrived in Viridian City.
17. Arrived in Pallet Town.
18. Arrived on Cinnibar Island.
19. Arrived in the Seafoam Islands.
20. Beat Blaine.
21. Arrived back in Viridian City.
22. Beat Blue.

Last edited:

pleryt16

ERMAHGERD ITS A VAPOREON
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
:( My computer didn't save the game :(

Will redo the challenge but with someone else... Howabout Beedrill? I don't really like him but I've also only used him once... Oh well :)

Will start now

GOING TO BE VERY HARD...

EDIT

Somehow beat Brock... very hard

Team:
Beedrill ( Harry) level 13
Poison Sting
Fury Attack
String Shot

Last edited:

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
IMPORTANT: I am going to be doing this in an odd fashion. Since I have gotten behind in my actual logs, for I have currently beaten Gold all the way through the battle with Red, I will be continuing on into Ruby. HOWEVER, each post from now on will be composed of my current status in whichever game I'm on, followed by one or two log entries. This means that THE LOGS IN EACH POST WILL NOT CORRESPOND TO MY CURRENT POSITION IN THE CHALLENGE. If you wish to know my current position, it will be in the space before the logs. Thank you, and have a nice day.

CURRENT POSITION: Beaten Red in Gold Version, will be starting Ruby soon.

Day 18

The day started out normally, with the sun rising and us cursing at it. We rolled up the sleeping mats and stuffed away the pillows into bags overflowing from being packed and unpacked and repacked multiple times. Today, everything felt a little dreamy. I was sort of floating in a haze for most of the morning, my mind not fully awake. Even when Caroline flipped on the radio and we all heard the broadcast of Team Rocket searching for Giovanni, I still stumbled around. Then there was a flash of red light and I was in my PokéBall.

I re-entered the world in Goldenrod, where I saw Team Rocket members blocking off everything: shops, houses, even the Gym. They had overrun the city and the main headquarters was at the Radio Tower. I snapped out of my haze gradually, but when I did, you can bet that I was concerned about Team Rocket's goal; bringing back Giovanni meant that I'd have to face him again, and that meant Doku... I didn't want a repeat of the Viridian City Gym.

But if we stopped Team Rocket before then, we could avoid the whole confrontation entirely. So that was our whole goal. We were supposed to infiltrate the tower and find the head Rocket in Giovanni's absence. Our plan was to sneak in the back where the number of guards was much lower and sneak our way up the service stairs. If needed, we'd battle the grunt here and there to keep them quiet, but we truthfully wanted to be as unnoticeable as possible.

That lasted for about five minutes. We were starting up towards the second floor when a grunt noticed us and sounded the alarm. A wave of grunts chased after us, and I was forced to knock aside the occasional Zubat or Golbat they'd send at us. We kept racing up the stairs until I finally got tired of it and blasted a hole in them with a Shadow Ball. That stopped the grunts short, and we continued up. News would eventually reach the temporary boss, and then we'd be in trouble.

At the top floor of the tower, a man was broadcasting something about supporting Team Rocket's cause. He called himself the director, but I knew something was up with him. I walked up to him and swiftly tore off his overcoat, revealing a Team Rocket uniform. He cursed at us for seeing through him and sent out his Pokémon. They were easy to beat aside; five Koffings and a Weezing a good team does not create.

The man had an iron resolution to stay silent. Then I picked him up and pressed him against the wall. He blabbed that the real director was being held in an underground warehouse (Team Rocket really has an affinity for things underground) and that he had the key to access the room where the boss was. Wingman thanked him and I dropped him, where he crumpled to the floor, scared out of his wits. "I think we might have scarred him for life," Caroline stated, and Wingman and I just shrugged and raced back down the stairs.

We had to divert to the main stairs at the point where I blew the service stairs up, but it wasn't too far from the ground floor. Once back outside, we headed to the underground warehouse, which wasn't too hard to find. A key was needed, and seeing as we didn't have one, I decided that my foot would make a good lock pick. It didn't open the lock, but there wasn't really a need to after I was done with that door.

We charged into the warehouse and found a maze of switches and shutters. Before we could enter the maze, however, someone called out at us. Upon turning around, we saw Greg, standing by the stairs. "Figures I'd find you weaklings here." He walked over to us and acted tough. "Weak people often are drawn to other weak people. And seeing you around Team Rocket confirms that."

He grinned smugly at us, and then continued, "I think I'll let you handle this one; I don't get my hands dirty battling weaklings." Then he strode off, climbing up the stairs and out of sight. He just grinds my gears, any time I see him. The way he talks and regards others just makes me want to shove his fat red head off of a cliff. If there had been a cliff handy, I just might have done it.

After Greg was out of the room, Wingman and I brushed his words out of our minds and continued onward. We explored through the maze of tunnels and hallways, eventually stumbling upon a large room lined wall to wall with labeled boxes. Each label was different; some said 'Stat Boosters', others said 'Potions', and still more said 'TMs'. "It's like a department store storage house," Wingman observed, looking around.

Suddenly, a muffled sound, like screaming, was audible through the whole area. A box, unlabeled and carelessly stacked in the corner, started shaking violently. We ran over to investigate it, finding a middle-aged man tied up and gagged. Wingman removed the gag, and the man breathed a deep sigh of relief. "Thank you so much! I'm the real Director of the Radio Tower, but Team Rocket tied me up and threw me down here this morning. If you would please..."

He motioned to his bindings, and Caroline and Wingman undid them while I supported the Director. "Thank you. Now, Team Rocket has most likely holed themselves up in the east side of the tower, behind the locked door. This key should allow you to enter." The Director handed Wingman a card key, and Wingman slid it in his pocket for safe keeping. "Now please," the Director said, "save the Radio Tower! Who knows what Team Rocket could do with it..."

I suddenly remembered what they were doing to the Magikarp in the Lake of Rage; if they broadcasted that signal over the vast distance the Radio Tower could reach, they could possibly force evolution on all Pokémon in Johto. The chaos emerging from such an event would be devastating.

The three of us rushed back to the Radio Tower and were met with the pumped up security at both entrances. We decided that the back exit would be best for now, so we snuck up to the guards as quietly as possible and I knocked their heads together; not hard enough to kill, but just enough to knock them out. Swiftly, we ascended the steps up to the large gap I had created earlier. I was able to rip off a chunk of the drywall nearby and use it as a bridge across the gap. It supported Caroline and Wingman, but only barely. I heard it creaking dangerously as they crossed, so I knew it couldn't hold me.

Launching myself into the air, I was able to make it most of the way across; however, I still landed on the drywall and it splintered beneath my weight. I started to fall, my feet not quite on the steps yet. Right then, Wingman threw out his right arm - his injured one - and caught me. His face instantly twisted into a grotesque mask of intense pain.

I gripped him tightly; while a one story fall wouldn't kill me, it would seriously damage me. Caroline helped out, but Wingman's arm had already sustained even greater damage from receiving all of my weight. After I was back on solid footing, Wingman held his shoulder in pain; his face was twisted into a dreadful expression of agony. I could tell it kept all of his restraint to keep from shouting out.

Caroline and I helped him to his feet after a while, and we supported him the rest of the way up the stairs. At the top floor, Wingman was able to pull out the card key and hand it to Caroline. She slid it into the slot and the door clicked open. Wingman pushed us back and stood on his own, though he was a bit shaky; the pain had caused his legs to weaken as his mind was overridden with pain signals from his shoulder.

With his good arm, he both supported himself on the door and slammed it open. A man in a special Team Rocket uniform was relaxing in a desk in the room, which was more of an office. He sat up as the door opened, but upon seeing us, he visibly relaxed. "Ah, it would seem that a few kids have broken into my office. I must remind myself to severely scold the guards," he said to himself.

"We may be kids, but there's more to us than meets the eye," Wingman calmly responded.

"Is that so?" questioned the Rocket man, who was clearly the head honcho while Giovanni was absent. Standing up, he continued. "I notice that you've been using that door for support the whole time you've been here. It would seem that you are either injured in your legs or pain elsewhere in your body has rendered them weak. How far off am I?"

"Actually, you're spot on," Wingman replied. "I couldn't stand on my own if I wanted to right now; Gastly bites take a while to heal over, and exerting the affected area can cause overpowering discomfort." He let go of the door and slumped against the frame. Caroline and I rushed to support him again, but he waved us away. "This doesn't mean that you should just disregard me, however. I may be in pain, but my little friend here is not."

I took this a cue to step forward. The Rocket Head smirked at this. "If that's the case, let's see how strong your friend is. In fact, I'll cut you a deal. If you win, Team Rocket will disband for good; but if I win, you have to leave here and never meddle in the affairs of Team Rocket from then on."

"Deal." And the battle began.

It was much simpler than I expected; he had two Fire types and a Golbat, each of which didn't stand a chance against Surf and Thunderpunch respectively. The battle was over shortly, and the Team Rocket Head was in shock. But he held up his end of the deal; he recognized when he was beat and had the honor to be civilized. "A deal is a deal. You won, so from this day forward, Team Rocket will be no more. Now I bid you farewell." He backed up to the window, threw it open, and stepped out onto the ledge. Upon whistling, a Fearow appeared out of nowhere and took him away, out of sight.

After he had left, we returned to the ground floor, where the Director met us and thanked us for saving the tower. We didn't stay for long, however, for Wingman needed medical attention for his arm. At the hospital, they took a quick x-ray of his shoulder and discovered that catching me had not only hindered the healing process of his previous wound, but also displaced his shoulder joint and fractured his arm. He would have to wear a sling to keep his arm in the proper position for healing.

The hospital nurses fit him with a sling and a brace to keep it in the correct place in relation to his body. After it was all fitted on, Wingman's arm stuck out a good six inches from his body. They gave Caroline specific instructions on how to help him get used to the sling and handed her a prescription for pain killers that would help Wingman deal with the pain.

It was recommended that we stay at the hospital for the night, but we looked at the charges that would come with that and decided to find a hotel somewhere. We ended up sleeping just outside the city under the stars. Wingman was having some issues adjusting to his sling, but he started to get used to it. Hopefully it would heal in four days. Until then, he was supposed to wear the sling and avoid physical exertion.

I spent half of that night awake, staring at the sky. I was thinking, so many strange things have happened to me ever since Wingman found me that one day. Evolution, Gym battles, dealing with past memories being skewed horribly, becoming the Champion of Kanto, de-evolving and re-evolving, Greg and his Gastly, the Ampharos with a crush on me, and most recently, the Radio Tower incident. Three weeks ago I would have never dreamed of any of those things happening. And now they lined up in front of me like a parade of demented thoughts and odd moments.

Truthfully, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Solo Run Part 1: Lets Go Muchu

Started the game off and named myself EN and my rival Gary and i choose Charmander as my starter and beat Gary with it. Next i travel to Viridian City and obtain the Oaks Parcel so i go and deliver them to the good professor and get my pokeballs. Then i get the town map from Daisy so now i activated the code to get Smoochum. The damn thing didnt want to get into the ball but i finally caught her and named her Muchu(which is actually Smoochums japanese name) at LV 3 and i caught a Pidgey afterwards for Fly later on.

At the pokemon center, i deposit both Charmander and Pidgey into the PC and start to grind Muchu so she can be big and strong. And....we get off to a bad start losing to the first Rattata we encounter Dx. But we are determined so we continue training but...all our efforts were useless Q_Q so i took Charmander out to help Muchu steal EXP. It worked out pretty well and i put Charmander in the PC when I felt Muchu was ready enough before moving onward.

Back in Viridian City, I stock up on Potions and finally set out walking to Viridian Forest where i take out a few Caterpies before running across my first trainer, pretty simple. The second trainer i lost to because of poision and the rematch i won thanks to Potions while still poisioned. But thank god after that battle i came across an antidote so i used it immediately and my last potion and pressed forward. After the third trainer, Muchu is now left with 7 HP but we still march forward and I find a Potion...lucky me. I use it and proceed to defeat the last trainer only to get poisoned on Weedles low HP. So now i head out and to Pewter City where i head straight to the Pokemon Center to heal and afterwards explore the town. Afterwards i train Muchu to LV 14 before facing Brock.

Inside the gym, I lost to Brock twice before finally obtaining the boulder BoulderBadge(only due to my luck of freezing Onix), access to Flash, and TM Rock Tomb...so now i was off for the next destination...this solo thing is going to be tougher than i actually thought. Anyway, before rushing to Route 3 i obtain the Running Shoes(finally) and proceed forward and beat the trainers in route before making my way to the pokemon center on Route 4 to heal, save, and make my way to Mt. Moon.

Inside, I find a useless TM Bullet Seed at the entrance and from there i went to battle trainers within my site, collect items in the area and i also caught me a Paras for HM Flash later on. Continuing, also fight off Team Rocket as i make my way outside and to Cerulean City. Quickly, i rush to the pokemon center to deposit Paras into the box, heal, save, and then explore the town. During this, I run into my rival and ended up losing.

Anywho, in the pokemon center i save yet again and i will see you all at my gym battle with Misty :]

END

Everything started out so very bad but now the run is going pretty well :3

Solo Partner

238.png

Muchu the Smoochum
Lv 23
-Pound
-Confusion
-Sweet Kiss
-Powder Snow

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Whew, I've been in the Game Corner for like the whole week! I'm getting those TMs that I want for Slowbro. I've got them, with some luck! :D

pkfrlg080.png

Sephiroth @nothing
Male, Lv. 54
Moves: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Psychic, Flamethrower

Once I get Surf, I'm replacing it for one of the moves. x]
I'll get on a real update on Friday or so. Not that sure, though.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
Years
Mine won't be in story form like you guys' because mine will look incredibly bad in comparison.

Update 1: Start - Eucretak.
Spoiler:

pleryt16

ERMAHGERD ITS A VAPOREON
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
Ok... Update 2

After Brock I went to the cave with a level 15 Beedrill and came out with a level 21 beedrill. I went and challenged Misty but lost cause I was low on health. I healed up and went back to the gym and beat Misty this time. I went up to the bridge and my jerkish rival was there. I beat him and got to Bills. He gave me a ticket for saving him. I went to the boat where the ticket ws for and am currently doing that.

Beedrill is level 29 with moves: Rage, Twineedle, Poison Sting, Fury Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back