• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Revenge of The Moderation Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Your avatar is wrong and mean, Pokemon shouldn't hurt each other. It's rude to nature *Warns*

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Your a liar. Shayla isn't your only friend, most of MCG is. Change that immediately or else you shall be warned.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
You, sir, have changed your username. This is extremely inconsiderate for the other forumites (Particularly your friends) who will be confused to find a strange username on their friend lists. For that, you are banned.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
Years
You have Haku in your theme, he/she's not very popular BANNED for not having Naruto/Sasuke/Kakashi/Itachi in your theme like everyone else.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
You are no longer have that cool Naruto avitar AND you claimed Ralts as a pokemon. Ralts is the worst of it's evolutions,

-Banned

Absolitude

Disaster in Absol clothing
Years
Your BANNED for banning someone who i think has already been banned, with a banner in the ban. Then i BAN myself for banning a banner, who banned a bannee when there actually was no initial ban for the baning to take place.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I can see you being online. That majorly breaks the rule, that when your online you have to state why..I'm sorry, but this is a warning *Warns*.

Absolitude

Disaster in Absol clothing
Years
Well, well, well. What do we have here? Nica i told you 10million times to stop posting, and living, so you know what i BAN you for posting, and living you law breaker.

Years
Hmm? You live in Florida? Well.. you should evacuate like many others, there seems to be many hurricanes in the future due to global warming.. so, until you move to a safer area then.....

~You are Banned. Have a nice day! =)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
We don't like males being here...only two males allowed on one page so you get a ban..*Bans*

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
You're like, actually banned for your sexist-ism!

BANNED!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
You...for what you said in your FC about me and the other person. You deserve an eternal ban *Eternal bans*

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Your location doesn't describe enough. Until it describes more about where you are *Warns*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back