• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Developing] Pokémon Auburn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
This game looks awesome! I am really excited to see more of it. The tiles are really great and give the game a very unique and awesome feel, and I think the choice of starter is going to make for a really unique and awesome game play.

ps. I am really glad to see you are still around and making games Cilerba...

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
auburn.png

I'd like to point out two errors with the shadow of this house.

What's circled in red means the shadow there is missing completely...
What's circled in yellow means the shadow should be somewhat lowered, just like the roof of the house gets lower and the smaller part of the house itself goes slightly more to the north.

Turbo_Dee

DisrespectDead
Years
This really does look promising, I particularly like the new concepts you're hoping to integrate. I'll be keeping my eye on this!

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Damn, 11 Screenshots, you could make another damn showcase thread with that

Joking aside, it at all looks awesome, I love the sand effect in the desert, through some Ruin Maniacs in there though.

Thanks. :D

"This is how you Pokemon"

Other than that this game looks lovely, great job so far man. If you need any miscellaneous pixel art let me know, I'd be happy to help.

Not sure if you're pointing it out like a mistake or something but I put that there on purpose.
Thanks though.

Looking good! I think this will make a great game to play when it's done. Loving the CSS by the way.

Thanks. :3

Looks wonderful. Will there be any gen 5 pokemon? I would love for a jellicent to be in the game!

There are a few Gen 5 Pokémon. I'll upload the dex soon.

AHHHH yeaaahhh! look great!

Thanks!

I am laughing way too hard, I can't believe you included that in, haha. That's fantastic.

Thank you, Sullivan.

any new updates for this game soon????

Scroll down a bit. :3

This game looks awesome! I am really excited to see more of it. The tiles are really great and give the game a very unique and awesome feel, and I think the choice of starter is going to make for a really unique and awesome game play.

ps. I am really glad to see you are still around and making games Cilerba...

Thanks. Yeah, it was just something I couldn't get away from.

auburn.png

I'd like to point out two errors with the shadow of this house.

What's circled in red means the shadow there is missing completely...
What's circled in yellow means the shadow should be somewhat lowered, just like the roof of the house gets lower and the smaller part of the house itself goes slightly more to the north.

Yeah, I know about that it's just something I never felt like fixing. :P

This really does look promising, I particularly like the new concepts you're hoping to integrate. I'll be keeping my eye on this!

Yay thanks!

Okay little update. I've been working on Amber Town (town right after the desert route in the last update) so it's all I have for now. School just started for me so updates will be even slower. (sorry!) I just want to post a few screens of Amber Town for now.

9f3A4.png
Px5ST.png

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
A desert town.
I'm liking it. In fact loving it. Good job!

Atomic Reactor

Well Maxironi, you've got the dankest, dopest, gem around. I'm digging this mad ammo godzilla graphic style, it's quite pleasent on my iris's. I also enjoy the comedic lines in the trainer school. I will now be paying attention to this thread since my settings make it so posting somewhere makes me subscribe to it. I hope you stick to this project for a good while, it's like sooper dope. :3

Cilerba

Years
The tiles seem unique, it adds more beauty to your game.
But .. I want to see some event in your game O3O

sort of Coming right up!

Well Maxironi, you've got the dankest, dopest, gem around. I'm digging this mad ammo godzilla graphic style, it's quite pleasent on my iris's. I also enjoy the comedic lines in the trainer school. I will now be paying attention to this thread since my settings make it so posting somewhere makes me subscribe to it. I hope you stick to this project for a good while, it's like sooper dope. :3

Comedic lines shall be scattered across the game! :D
Thanks, I'm glad you like it though.

A desert town.
I'm liking it. In fact loving it. Good job!

woo yay thanks!

Sorry for the lack of updates. I haven't even opened Auburn since that last update. Fooled around with some events and oh no here it is:

mail_time_by_cilerba-d5iv4y0.png

The letters are still a work in progress but for the most part it works. Important letters will be put into your bag as items.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Cilerba, this game looks amazing. I love the graphics, and your story is so deep and full of life. Also, the quests system sounds nice, and keeps the player coming back for more.

Superb work, if I do say so myself!

Cilerba

Years
Cilerba, this game looks amazing. I love the graphics, and your story is so deep and full of life. Also, the quests system sounds nice, and keeps the player coming back for more.

Superb work, if I do say so myself!

Thanks!

Happy Halloween! :D
happy_halloween_by_cilerba-d5j60uy.gif

Riansky

Purr
Years
This is looking really great! Is the map distortion thing programed? Looks amazing! Can't wait for more updates!

Skyy

Just Sky ( :
Years
Yay finally found this thread. Thank you for giving me the link to it. This game looks amazing. Everything is beautiful about it ( :
I would love to use a Vulpix. Never used one before.
Can't wait to see more updates. Keep up the fantastic work.

BlorkGlork

Better Starter. Better Game.
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
This could be a top contender vs Phoenix Rising, Garnet, And Blue Chrome. If there is time put into the game. Keep At It

Cilerba

Years
This is looking really great! Is the map distortion thing programed? Looks amazing! Can't wait for more updates!

That was just a little thing I did for halloween. Not in the actual game. :P

Yay finally found this thread. Thank you for giving me the link to it. This game looks amazing. Everything is beautiful about it ( :
I would love to use a Vulpix. Never used one before.
Can't wait to see more updates. Keep up the fantastic work.

Thanks thanks thanks!

This could be a top contender vs Phoenix Rising, Garnet, And Blue Chrome. If there is time put into the game. Keep At It

Thank you.

Screenshot of the week! (That's now temporarily a thing)

startpack.png

What is this?
Rather than having 3 starters, I'm going to have several "starter packs" that you can choose from. (Kanto pack, Johto pack, etc.)
Atomic Reactor, the developer of the amazing fan game Pokémon Obsidian, let me use his starter in the Obsidian Starter Pack! I'll probably reveal the starter packs later on in another update.

Cilerba

Years
Fear not! I am not dead... just unmotivated I guess.

I honestly have not done much ever since that last 'update'. Then I got to some thinking (oh no max why were you thinking). Would you guys prefer a lack of updates with the current style of graphics, or FRLG style graphics (don't worry it won't be totally default. I'll throw in some beauty) with updates more often and maybe actually a demo (not promising anything but I'm sure it will come sooner than a Gen 4 graphics demo would)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back