• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
it will be okay if this is release in full version and beta tested..because if you release this in half there will be people spamming this thread asking for the release date of full version..=D..im waiting for this and for the final version of wesley and also for sp version if it will be release..=D

Years
No, I am not. There is a second region. I have only (almost) finished the first.

Alright! The Zhery region is now complete, and the translation 'beta' has been sent out to my four or five testers. I'm a bit ahead of schedule, but I'll be gone for most of this week. No internet access from Monday to Wednesday, and I might just take another day or two off besides.

That's the half-way mark, folks, and I'm still on track to release the full translation before the end of the month.

EDIT: Crap, I double-posted.

congrats on the progress, can't wait for the release.

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
When I defeat the Elite 4 ,I went back to my room This is Normal?, No Credits of the game step. Moreover, when they first arrived in The Emerald City, Member of Team Steam let me into the gym without problems. I Play The Portuguese version. And after I Defeat the Elite 4 Professor Of Town Yellow not give me the step to visit the region Lauren. Sorry, My English Is Not Good.

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
Plinioi: Going back to your room is normal. The Steam guys in Esmerald are slightly glitchy, as I've said before, and that won't be fixed. Just enter and exit the Pokemon Center after Red uses Rain Dance. Never mind, I know what you mean. It's fixed. Your mom is supposed to say something to you when you try to leave your room after beating the Elite Four. If she doesn't, the game's screwed up. I've fixed the problem in my version, but not the version the beta-testers have. Beta-testers: You should probably make sure you have a save state BEFORE entering the Hall of Fame, in case this happens to you. If your mom talks to you, everything's fine, though.

Alex31: I'll just release the final version. The less versions floating around, the better. It won't be long, I promise. :)

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
Please read posts in the thread before asking questions. I'm not that far in the game yet, of course it's not fixed.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
i agree with you..ash don't you have your own english version of LP?as far as i know,you and sarcastic prince help each other to translate the game.so it means that you have the copy of that translated game??
I do but I don't want to work on SP's version alone. And knowing him, he's still continuing.

People, just be patient. Sarcastic Prince is gone, Ash isn't in charge of the translation, and Snakebyte works at his own pace. (which I think is pretty fast) If you want him to do something your way, suggest it and expect him to turn it down. Instead of complaining, try contributing.
Very precise =)

Oh, did I mention Rukia -> Lucia? Because Rukia -> Lucia.
You could have left Rukia =D

When I defeat the Elite 4 ,I went back to my room This is Normal?, No Credits of the game step. Moreover, when they first arrived in The Emerald City, Member of Team Steam let me into the gym without problems. I Play The Portuguese version. And after I Defeat the Elite 4 Professor Of Town Yellow not give me the step to visit the region Lauren. Sorry, My English Is Not Good.
It's normal. You won't get credits in the game =D

Plinioi: Going back to your room is normal. The Steam guys in Esmerald are slightly glitchy, as I've said before, and that won't be fixed. Just enter and exit the Pokemon Center after Red uses Rain Dance. Never mind, I know what you mean. It's fixed. Your mom is supposed to say something to you when you try to leave your room after beating the Elite Four. If she doesn't, the game's screwed up. I've fixed the problem in my version, but not the version the beta-testers have. Beta-testers: You should probably make sure you have a save state BEFORE entering the Hall of Fame, in case this happens to you. If your mom talks to you, everything's fine, though.
If it's still buggy I might check on it but I think you changed the flags so it will be good =)

And the bug Uxie, it was fixed?
That will be hard to fix... even with changed flag Uxie is still PP Up...

so where's ash493 and sarcastic prince?
I'm here to provide Snakey the help he needs ;)

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2011
Dudes, Im stuck at the eight gym (1st region), no whr to find the leader {its in portueguese so cant understand wat thy r talkin bout :) } ny1 can help ?? Hav been trying to find him 4 1 day hehehe... N thx frm the guy who ask me to directly download the game frm the ori website, awesome game man :)

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
I like Lucia. It was a simple change, and now her name is kind of related to her type. ;)

I'll be changing more names in the Lauren region, as they get weirder.

also, the script for the sign in front of the train station in central city keeps vanishing... o_o;

sonofkan: The event before the eighth gym is LONG, and has multiple steps. If you've completed the Team Steam Base event, you need to go talk to Prof. Jasmine in Yellow Town, and then go to Mt. Draken. He should be there after you return through the portal. (I'm being vague so as not to spoil things. ;))

EDIT: Perla -> Pearl, Blane -> Blair (because Hilbert is a silly name.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
Where Is The Latios? I can not find him in any way, in which route he is?
EDIT: Where Is Kobaruon?

Last edited:

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
Correct. Also, Roarka -> Rochelle.

EDIT: The tenth gym is done.
Rebeca -> Rebecca
Flynning -> Glide
Fly Autorize -> Pilot License.
Flynner -> Flyer

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2011
I think Im gonna wait for the english version n start from scratch, hahaha, at least nw I know wat team to use....go snakebyte :)... take ur time n al the best bro

Years
i hope the translated version will be bugfree because i couldnt continue my game in flamerny city because nobody helped me^^

Back