• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 924 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters
Years
the corrupt pokemon south of portus city is supposed to be pelipper but its a corrupt machoke.

north of portus city i assume that is supposed to be voltorb/electrode, but you cannot battle it.

i obtained latios, then battled the corrupt machoke (east of portus) and the game crashed. it didnt crash after i battled a wild pokemon, but its still something to look into.

SN: Definitely need someone to tell me where Elekid and Magby are. Getting a little upset that I haven't found them yet.

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Ok, ill have a bit of bugs to fix when I get home.

I'll be releasing a bugfix patch a few days from now depending on how long it takes me to find and pinpoint them

Patch will be ~100kb in size, So you won't have to redownload SPEE. just download the patch, and paste in the files.
(ill be reuploading the new version of SPEE so new people wouldn't have to download the game and patch)

I've put up a google docs, so you can see if you've found a new bug
Known Bugs

I found a bug on the latest(0.6).
When I fight the AI on the ship, I get it to its pure form but when I try to select the virus type 1, it doesn't work. (I tried with all forms of eevee I have and nothing)

Oh, almost forgot. When I am on both the elevator down event(the one that I get to underground and have to go to silph co.) and the silph co. team rocket event, the event repeats if I go back there(I.E, if I go back to the tower and then go down the elevator, the event restarts as if it hadn't happened)

Edit:
Oh and when I enter the tower with Crystal the first time, she doesn't appear on the elevator. Same thing when we go down the elevator. She is on the normal position when we go out the elevator, though. (We as in my character, silver and Crystal)
Edit 2:
Nevermind about the first bug, it's not a bug. I had to use the skill called AI Virus type 1. .-.

Edit 3:
I found another bug, the pokémarts aren't doing anything when I choose "Shop".
Yeah, the virus attack is shifted to eevmee's movelist..
fixed shop (occurs once you've obtained 6th badge)
fixed crystal elevator
when the silph event is taking place you were ment to be locked inside. ill be fixing that.

i found a bug, when i tried to fight the corrupt zubat in the cave, after i beat him, i get an error saying that the script referenced a hero that doesn't exist. I have a team of 4 pokemon at this point though i don't think this could be the problem

edit:
Yep just removed one from my team and this was the cause of the error
hmm. I was trying to see if I could replicate what was happening, but couldn't.
I didn't even touch the zubat event. not sure whats going on, I think one of my background processes might be interferring with it.

alright I've already ran into one shiny but, how do you change on of your pokemon into a shiny? and were the shinydex can I access it?
EDIT:
MUCH MORE IMPORTANT: The game crashes wen I fight the zubat, I've heard from monkeyboi that removing a member of ur team seems to be the problem but, that didn't work, monkyboi can you tell me you excact team that didn't crash the game so I know witch pokemon I should remove.
EDIT 2:
Ok so the exact problem was that when I beat the zubat kukuna would reach lvl 10 and therefor evolve so I guess you can't obtain a beedril cause it crashes the game.

Wow... shiny already!(well, it is a 1/256 chance)

The shinydex and shining your pokemon features have not yet been implemented yet. They'll be here v0.7. I did mention that when I was talking about the feature, probably should've stressed that more.
-
Ohhhh... Interesting. looks like thats the cause of everything. I had modified my evolution script, and now it's interferring with the events. This problem could be consistent.

Basically, I made it so the evolution script gets called after a battle. This now has an unintended concequence.
If you're in the middle of an event (eg: rival encounter, or corrupted pokemon) The evolution script will be called. so while you're taking to the rival a window will pop up saying xxx is evolving. It's innoying but doesn't do any damage.

but if your pokemon evolves while getting a corrupted, the game will crash.
This glitch is top priority/

Until I fix the bug. Make sure none of your pokemon are near evolutionary level when you battle a corrupted.

DarkDoom, are you doing an immediate bug fix?
If not, I'll release the graphics edit
Spoiler:
You don't have to worry, the patch will lie ontop of the existing game.
So unless you actually modified the actual map/database files, it should be ok.

the corrupt pokemon south of portus city is supposed to be pelipper but its a corrupt machoke.

north of portus city i assume that is supposed to be voltorb/electrode, but you cannot battle it.

i obtained latios, then battled the corrupt machoke (east of portus) and the game crashed. it didnt crash after i battled a wild pokemon, but its still something to look into.

Hmmm. weird. does it crash in the battle, exactly after it ends or during the events after(data recovery, rename etc)?
Heres a hint Pokemon Locations

They're in the most obvious place. Since they're babies, they're in the adoption agency.
Pichu, shoochum, elekid and magby are there.
You have to get the in order. AND they require a set amount of badges til you can adopt them.
Pichu (0)
Smoochum (3-4) cant rememmber.
Elekid (4-5) cant remember
Magby (6)

Years
it crashes right after latios comes and does his attack. cant remember what the error says.

another glitch: elekid and magby dont have any attacks :'( (at least when you first obtain them, not sure about after they've leveled up)

DarkDoom3000

Years
it crashes right after latios comes and does his attack. cant remember what the error says.

another glitch: elekid and magby dont have any attacks :'( (at least when you first obtain them, not sure about after they've leveled up)

Ok, i know whats wrong with them. If you evolve them they'll obtain their proper movesets (including lower level moves)

---
Bugtesting

I'll Definetly be getting a patch out later tonight. (it's 10am here) I'll keep on releasing fixes until most major bugs are found. (patches will be cumulative. So each patch will contain the previous versions fixes)

Once most bugs are fixed, I'll release a v0.6 DEMO version. It will be v0.6 + all patches applied.

Last edited:

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
okay well as for the team i had from getting past the zubat, i had a charmander, eevee (jolteon), nidorian male, and kakuna when it was breaking

removed the kakuna then it worked.

anyways I found a game destroying bug.
when i got to the (what I assume is the darkthorn) Pokemon center after the forest that you have to become night to pass. when i healed i got the message saying that it couldn't create save data. It then crashed the game and deleted my save data.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
My god this game is awesome. Just when you couldn't make gym battles any more epic... XD

Although I have a glitch to report. While I was in XxLionheartxX's domain, when I used the Pokedex on a bunch of night tiles, I got stuck. I was unable to move. I'm not sure if it happens on the day tiles, or if it happens if you use another item. I had no choice but to reset. :\

About the Zubat... I got it and I had no problems with it. Maybe it was because I had 3 Pokemon instead of 4... Odd. :\

P.S. I like the radio. :D It's so awesome. (And when the crap does Jenova's theme from Advent Children play? I wanna hear that so bad...)

(And sorry about your save, monkeyboi. Thanks for warning us about that, though.)

And uh... when you enter your room after you get your Eevee, if you just keep moving directly to the left, your Eevee moves... weird. It just keeps going down and then back up and then repeats the process. (The animation where it moves one tile ahead of you when you enter a room. It repeats it over and over again until you stop. Funny to watch, though. XD)

And uh... Isn't Ether supposed to be spelled... Ether? Cause it's spelled Either in-game. :D

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Years
okay well as for the team i had from getting past the zubat, i had a charmander, eevee (jolteon), nidorian male, and kakuna when it was breaking

removed the kakuna then it worked.

anyways I found a game destroying bug.
when i got to the (what I assume is the darkthorn) Pokemon center after the forest that you have to become night to pass. when i healed i got the message saying that it couldn't create save data. It then crashed the game and deleted my save data.

Yeah, the the game will crash on zubat if one of your pokemon want to evolve after the battle. Both the evolution and the adding zubat to team/box. and it crashes.
It actually isn't isolated to zubat. But i think the zubat one is most likely to crash.(because of the way it was programmed + people usually have metapod/kakuna with them which wants to evolve around the time of zubat.
I have isolated and fixed the issue.

As for the game destroying bug... I have no idea.

It can't be limited to that city's pokemon center since Theres actually only 1 pokemon center in the game (when you go through a pokecenter door, the game records you location then teleports you to the generic pokemon center. When you exit the pokemon center, you teleport back to the original position that the game recorded.

It's the first i've heard of it. It sounds like something to do with read/write permissions. Did you extract the folder and Where did you store the game?
Also, did it destroy all your saves(if you had multiple saves) or just one?

My god this game is awesome. Just when you couldn't make gym battles any more epic... XD

Although I have a glitch to report. While I was in XxLionheartxX's domain, when I used the Pokedex on a bunch of night tiles, I got stuck. I was unable to move. I'm not sure if it happens on the day tiles, or if it happens if you use another item. I had no choice but to reset. :\

About the Zubat... I got it and I had no problems with it. Maybe it was because I had 3 Pokemon instead of 4... Odd. :\

P.S. I like the radio. :D It's so awesome. (And when the crap does Jenova's theme from Advent Children play? I wanna hear that so bad...)

(And sorry about your save, monkeyboi. Thanks for warning us about that, though.)

And uh... when you enter your room after you get your Eevee, if you just keep moving directly to the left, your Eevee moves... weird. It just keeps going down and then back up and then repeats the process. (The animation where it moves one tile ahead of you when you enter a room. It repeats it over and over again until you stop. Funny to watch, though. XD)

And uh... Isn't Ether supposed to be spelled... Ether? Cause it's spelled Either in-game. :D
Thanks. Good to see the bugs didn't ruin it for you.

Fixed lionheart issue, like i said above, zubat issue is fixed.
I forgot to implement the jenova AC battle theme. I'll fix that in the patch.
also, radio station 14 will make it the default battle theme.

eevee's movements are rough. It's one of thoes work in progress things. Bear with it for now, until I figure out a better way to code it up.
---
I've now fixed all the bugs you guys have mentioned. Ill wait a few more hours to see if any other big bugs come out then I'll release the patch.

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
After defeating biggs and wedge I got a phone call - but only the sound and overview appear, there is no message whatsoever. I could still move, and I managed to go down the stairs which fixed the problem)

And a couple of time - in the levels with the poison gas - my team and their opponents switched sides of the battlescreen.

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Years
^ha, nice. Might have to decrease the shiny chance a bit (but will introduce a mechanic to increase it again)

Anyways.
Patch 601 is here. It fixes all bugs mentioned.(I hope :|)
Bugs Fixed in v0.601 Patch

SPEE v0.6 Beta
SPEE v0.601 PATCH -500kb

It's a small file. Just download and paste in the v0.6 folder. overwrite when asked.

See anymore bugs- post them in here.

Last edited:

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
yeah not exactly sure how i did that either, Only had the one save. The game is extracted into it's own separate folder located on my desktop. I had saved right before I had entered the pokemon center. when i went to use the center, the save your game part popped up the error and crashed the game. If it happens again i'll post it.

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
Not sure if this is posted, and YES I KNOW THIS IS THE REGULAR RM2K3 BATTLE SYSTEM, but the system makes it more real, because turns just doesn't sound very "life like", also in the series there are also pokemon that do "double moves" like quick attack + iron Tail. 9 of 10 stars for battle system, the only thing I don't like is the multipul pokemon out at once (2 and 3 is ok because of black and white but 4? and yes I know it'll be hard changing it to only triple/double battles)

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
A few more things:
-Portus town has a wrong nametag in the travel menu
-Extrasensory is marked as an AE attack but it hits a single foe
-Latios never came to my side after I defeated it
-there are some bugs at Route 15 night
-where is the bait spot on Route 15? Either I'm blind, or it isn't there...

Years
So I have an eevee and a leafeon. The eevee is supposed to be elekid. It turned into eevee when its health got too low and it went into limit. It changed right back after the battle was over.

Elekid was put to sleep and he changed into Eevee. Im guessing its any status changing event. Not sure if Elekid is the only victim. Just all the enemies seem to pick on him.

Also, when you use New Mode, is Sola Forest supposed to change into New Mode also or stay in Old Mode?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2016
please check for me this bug.thanks

Sorry, i wondered why my charmanleon cant evolute to charizard although my pkm's image in box 's charizard. u can check for me. thanks.
please change my attach to ".lsd" instead of ".lsd.avi"

Rassalon

Epic One
Years
In the map it seems when you place the map cursor over the rainbow tower the game crashes with the following error: The file area- route 12 cannot be opened.

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2014
I can already see many new improvements in this version, after having played 4 and 5. Tho I've also found a strange error, my caterpie became lvl 7 during the corrupt pidgey battle, so I got the message 'Caterpie is evolving into... Pidgey Obtained!'. I nickname the Pidgey, and then I see the evolution animation.

Did I mention this game is fantastic?

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Worry not about the bugs. Unless they kill the game, they don't really bother me. :) In fact I actually like glitches. I don't take up residence in the Gitch Dimension for nothing. (Or at least I WISH I could.... Too bad I don't live in an actual video game. :()

radio station 14 will make it the default battle theme.
Aslo yayYAYWOOPEE!! :)

And speaking of bugs....

Maybe you can add actual glitch Pokemon next round. Like Missingno., or 'M, or H POKE. That would be cool as a boss fight, to fight those things. (Might not go so well as catchable, though... we all know they are... well... volatile. I guess a boss fight would be much better. :D)

Will the gym leader theme be added to the radio too? That theme is just EPIC.
Never mind. :D
May or may not come back later with a few more bugs. :D

EDIT: Did anyone mention this yet...? The picture in the Berry Master's house in Ferrerus Town isn't there. It's just a black X. When I entered I thought the wall was broken. :D Then I clicked on it and...
"It appears to be a picture of a fruit."
...:laugh:

And later I battled the corrupted Shroomish. After the battle it said "Breloom devolved into Shroomish." ...Where was the Breloom? :D

And in my first run of Sola Forest, when I encountered the force field, the text ran off the screen. It instead said something about a force fie. :laugh:

Last edited:

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
I've been playing the beta (and now have the Gym Leader Battle theme stuck in my head) but for some reason, twice when I got a game ver instead of giving me the game over screen and sending me bback to the title screent the game automatically exited.

Also, During the battle with XDR, my Pichu evolved, but it still said that its name was Pichu.

Last edited:
Back