• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeiChama

Spazztastic Fangirl~
Years
Activeness: How active you think you will be in this group. I come on the fourms everyday so I'll check on it and post when I can. :3
Pokemon Partner: Both! :'D
Why: Any reason why you want to join? Riolu/Lucario is adorable/awesome. And I'm a huge Riley fangirl. :3
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club MeiChama! Riolu is the most adorable compared to Lucario, but they are still both awesome. Riley is also cool too and he is my favorite trainer out of all the other trainers in pokemon.

MeiChama

Spazztastic Fangirl~
Years
Welcome to the club MeiChama! Riolu is the most adorable compared to Lucario, but they are still both awesome. Riley is also cool too and he is my favorite trainer out of all the other trainers in pokemon.
Thank you! And yeah, but I love them both all the same. <3 And yes, Riley is awesome. I ALWAYS partner up with him in the Battle Tower.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Aye, I wish I had the darn game! I would so have him as soon as I could on my team! Make me jealous, some of you, lol jk jk.
You should watch some walkthroughs to get the idea of the game, and also to get further game as soon as you get (Also, you can't transfer Lucario to B&W until you beat the main story).

Thank you! And yeah, but I love them both all the same. <3 And yes, Riley is awesome. I ALWAYS partner up with him in the Battle Tower.
I personally pick him at times when he has a better team than the last.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
You also have the option of using an AR (action replay) to get them in your party unless you don't like hacking or you want to be a legit player. That's what I did to save myself time.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
Activeness: I can be here almost every day, but since I have 5 RPs going on, maybe I'll post once in every 1-2 days or so!
Pokemon Partner: Anubis the Lucario (Used in my RP too.) (MALE)
Why: LucarioFan all the way. Probably the best pokemon in the whole Sinnoh pokedex =] he can read thoughts, talk through telepathy (in the movie) and even control Aura what more can you ask for?

I hope i'm in xD

Black&White eh...well I don't have either right now. But I'm getting it soon, and Lucario will be in my team for sure.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club Aura.Lucario! It's always nice to have more members join.
Time for a new question:

How many pokemon games do you own?
I own about 9 or 10 pokemon games. Almost all of them I don't play anymore and I still keep them.

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
Years
i have all main pkmn games (from yellow 2 black and white), 2 mystery dungeon games (time and sky) aswell as xd gale of darkness and the remakes of the original games (heart gold, leaf green and fire red)

in english:

gen 1, gen 2, 3, 4 and the newst 1

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
Can I join?
Activeness: At least every two days. I cannot get on the computer during summer, because I'm going to Europe then and I don't have a computer there.
Partner: Lucario
Why: I just love Lucario. He's especially awesome in the Lucario and the Mystery of Mew movie.
Thanks!

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club olih! You will be excused during the summer and I will not put you on the inactive list.
Also, I will upload some of my pictures from our old group to the main post, that way we have some pictures.

I think its time for another question:
If you were a pokemon and you could embark on an expedition somewhere like in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, would you?
I would for the thrill of adventure and fun. It would be interesting to discover new things and find lots of treasure and what not.

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
I would totally like to become a Pokemon like in the mystery dungeon games. It would be really fun to explore a ton of places and uncover a whole lot of mysteries.

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
Years
If you were a pokemon and you could embark on an expedition somewhere like in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, would you?

i wuld love 2 ^_^ it wuld b fun! and i mean ALOT of fun! the places ya can c, the treasures u can find... the new friends u meet... sounds perfect right now ^_^ a break from all this crazy weather... i can already c it, so peaceful

MeiChama

Spazztastic Fangirl~
Years

Sure, why not? It sounds like a lot of fun and I get to be a Pokemon. :'D And adventures are always fun right?

Zylasn

Unstoppable Force!
Years
Riley is awesome! And to think that he looks like Sir Aaron from the movie! Of course, so many people already know, but I don't care! Sir Aaron, Rukario, and Riley are just epic!

Yeah, and if I was a Pokémon, I think I just might explore someplace like in PMD. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back