• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
My favorite food would have to be chili from the top of my head lol.

Hikari 10, have you ever used a starter with its Dream World ability before?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Favorite ability would have to be Intimidate due to that being my favorite ability back in my days in Ruby lol.

Hikari10, you ever play Kingdom Hearts before?

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
i've never posted in this thread before, so yeah. i get to ask a question!

whoops, now i was ninja'd, even..
donavannj, who is that person in your avatar/signature? he looks familiar.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
that would be.. um. that's hard, actually..
i guess.. um.. i'll go with Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, the old GameCube game. i feel like playing that a lot somehow XD;

shu's lover,
what's your favourite song?

Years
i've never posted in this thread before, so yeah. i get to ask a question!

whoops, now i was ninja'd, even..
donavannj, who is that person in your avatar/signature? he looks familiar.

The male on the left in my signature is Shinra Kishitani from Durarara!!, while the headless person on the right is from the same series.

EDIT: MiltankRancher, why is your avatar a Snorlax's head sprite?

Last edited:
Years
uuummm my favourite song.... I would say: Brother my Brother from I don't remember the band but the song is in pokémon, the first movie

donavannj (have to be careful and not write donovan ><), what is your favourite manga character ever?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Roswell, what is your favourite book?

Not counting manga (else heaven knows what I'd say), I'd have to say Colbert's "I Am America (And So Can You!)". ...Yes, my favorite book is a humorous one. I'm also really liking the Hunger Games, but yeah |D

---

shu's_lover92, if shu left PC for good would you leave with them, or would you stay around?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

BinaryPeaches: When did you first play ToS?
Ahhh, this story. ♥

A few years back, I was recommended the game by a friend of mine. Of course, I didn't really have a chance to buy games too often back then (just like now) but on a whim, I asked a friend of mine if she had the game. Destiny and fate happened, as she actually did have the game, and we played it. Eventually, I had gotten my own copy, and throughout that whole Summer, we basically spent every day playing Tales of Symphonia and having a looot of fun. Nothing stopped us from playing it, such as I when I broke my glasses on the cruise we went on that Summer (on my birthday no less). I would stand a foot away from the TV, just so I can see and play the game. So yeah! Fun times. Very fun times!

Shu's Lover, is there a particular genre of book/movie/etc that you enjoy the most?

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years
Roswell, what is your favourite manga

...You'll know once you get to know me better. It's fairly obvious in some of my posts.

Yeah I'm too lazy to go on Safari and answer with my main.

---

shu's_lover92, does the number in your username have any special meaning? I'm guessing it's your birthyear but hey.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Yeah I played Spore on a daily basis back when this PC could play it.

Shu, have you ever played Blue Dragon before?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Sewaddle, what is your favourite country?

Well um I haven't been out of the country, but! From what I've seen I love Italia~ It looks like a really nice place to visit, and I bet I'd enjoy the food, the Italian dubbed anime... (No really, the Italians have good taste in music remixes for anime and they have pretty voices too.) Japan's second for its anime and merchandise and food, but it just doesn't seem as appealing as Italy :3 Following that would be the UK (England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, etc.) and Australia! ...Sob I just wanna get out of the US.

---

Xulek, what was the first Nintendo game you ever played (other than Pokemon if that was your first)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back