• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Reapers: Keepers of the Balance (M) (OOC)

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Wow...I think that was the lonest post I've done thus far. My fingers need a break.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
It looked okay to me, especially as you have been out for ages. You play your character quite well xD
I can't wait for all the serious characters to tear him a new one haha :D

Years
I think this is really fun to read and take part in (3A), largely due to how interesting all of your characters are. Keep up the good work guys!

Also, has anyone else realised this is the first time every character has been at the same place?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Well, Destiny seems a bit ticked off. I don't think she likes your new character, heretostay! xD

@gimmiepie - Is it? Well then, perhaps we should take this opportunity to interact! ;3

Years
Probably a good thing Adrian isn't a part of that mission since he's not a fan either haha. But I am going to love reading the interaction between Destiny and Demon :D

On another note, neither Camillia or Demon have their own "personal" harbinger. So I figure that I'll let them introduce theirs in chapter four. Unless they intend to share with someone or use one of the ones that came about as a part of others posts... I believe both Zephyros and Skyria are reaperless aren't they?

Back