• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda - 3 Hearts Challenge Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Username: Seattle
Game: Legend of Zelda 1986.

I'll do this on an emulator as I can post screenshots much easier than taking a picture of my 3ds all the time. I'll start after first paper for philosophy is due, which is October 1st (Contest ends in the 14th, so I'll still have time)

Ultra - Retro Reviver!

Ultra - Retro Reviver
Years
Username: UltraNerdtendo64
Game(s): Majora's Mask (N64 / GCN / Wii VC)
Challenge Accepted, mate!

Is it ok if I get a Piece of Heart? (one that doesn't add a 4th heart) Because there is something I wanna do and I have to keep on doing it and I can't skip the Heart Container.

Okay! I just finished Woodfall Temple! Here's my stuff so far!
Spoiler:

Anyway, one down, 3 to go!

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Wooohooooo~ It's time for me to mark down my progress so far:

Name: LGD
Essences: 0 so far /crys

Spoiler:

Tlachtli

Crit happens.
Years
Progress report: Another 3 down, bringing my total to 5/8. Yet to die, which is impressive considering I may not have been sober for some of it. Ignore the fact that I'm at 1/4 heart for two of them; I like to live dangerously.

twqi.png
x9ap.png
pd8k.png

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
So far, I've gotten my goddess sword, my green uniform, and met Fei. I'm off to Faron Woods now. I'm getting myself prepared to battle Demon Lord Ghirahim. It took me nearly two days for me to get him defeated the first time I've played Skyward Sword, but I'm not really sure how long it'll take me this time around. ): I'm familiar with all of his attacks and movements though, so it should be a little easier.

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
Years
Username: LiteSandwich
Game:Majora's Mask.

I want those Emblems! haven't played this in a while,so who knows how i'm gonna do. Gives me an excuse to play this again! No screenshots though,since i'm playing this on the Wii.

Last edited:
Years
N64's giving me issues like I thought it would, but I've at least managed to get the ocarina and Song of Time. Gonna mess with things and see if I can get it to stop acting up :I

Years
Username: Moustachio
Game: Twilight Princess (GCN)

Never done a 3 heart challenge ever. Between university and GTA V, it is going to be challenging to find time to play this. I am going to give it a shot anyway.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
So far, I've gotten my goddess sword, my green uniform, and met Fei. I'm off to Faron Woods now. I'm getting myself prepared to battle Demon Lord Ghirahim. It took me nearly two days for me to get him defeated the first time I've played Skyward Sword, but I'm not really sure how long it'll take me this time around. ): I'm familiar with all of his attacks and movements though, so it should be a little easier.

I wish you luck omg I mean that game is amazing but there are just some parts of it that are really frustrating so good luck!!!

alSO I made a mistake can I switch to Ocarina of Time? It doesn't look like I'll be able to use the TV enough to finish this ;_;

Ultra - Retro Reviver!

Ultra - Retro Reviver
Years
Since Woodfall I have:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Username: Dcjboi
Game: WindWaker

FIRE AWAY! Really looking forward to truly starting tomorrow. While I wish I could afford a Wii U for the upcoming remake of Wind Waker (my favorite Zelda Game), I'm still glad I still have my Gamecube.

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
Years
Started My Run!
Masks Obtained:
Spoiler:

Bosses Defeated:1/5

Progress:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I've finally managed to defeat Ghirahim. It took me six tries, but it was still worth it. Now, I'm heading to Eldin Volcano. This has gotta be one of my least favorite places in Skyward Sword, because all the lava that surround this place scare me. I think you burn your clothes when you get near these lava, but I'm not exactly sure since I haven't played this game in a while. The boss of this location is extremely easy to beat, though! I was able to beat him within only ten to fifteen minutes last time I've played Skyward Sword. (:

Years
I finished the Forest Temple for Twilight Princess last night. That part wasn't too hard. Then again, it was designed to be played with 3 hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back