• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snoochey's Pokémporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I can give you most of the dex entries, 33 to be exact. Trade-tradebacks of course.
As for what I want..I want one of the 5IV Mawiles, and , if I can, a bred Kangaskhan.

Unfortunately, I don't have anything REALLY worthwhile in return except for an Iron Fist Chimchar or a No Guard Machop

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
Years
I'm working on cloning my Timid 6IV Shiny Latias and was wondering if you'd be willing to trade you Adamant 5IV Shiny Entei when I do clone it?

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
What are the full stats on the Venomoth? Note everything I posted information wise for Greninja; I'd like to know that information
Here
Lv.30
Moves
Leech life.
Stun spore.
Psybeam.
Sleep powder.

Ability.
Wonder skin

Does that cut it?

Crady

It ain't even bright in here
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 26, 2016

• Pokémon Species: Machamp
  • IV Spread: Beneficial ones please (I'm no pro)
  • Nature: Adamant
  • Ability: No guard
  • Egg Move(s): Ice punch and Thunder punch
  • Pokéball Type: Timer ball

• Pokémon Species: Gallade
  • IV Spread: What ever would be good for a Gallade
  • Ability: Justified
  • Egg Move(s): Shadow Sneak
  • Pokéball Type: Cherish Ball

• Pokémon Species: Conkeldurr
  • IV Spread: D: Beneficial ones?
  • Ability: Guts
  • Egg Move(s): Drain Punch, Mach punch and Force palm
  • Pokéball Type: Heavy Ball
I'll offer you my 6 IV Ninetails (Shiny) or my 5 IV Shiny Gengar.

I'd like to rename them so please PM me if you're done :)!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 28, 2020
Hello! I am very interested in your shiny 6 IV protean Froakie and your 6 IV shiny Rotom. I have a 6 IV Naïve Garchomp from your wanted list, but unfortunately it is not shiny. I will also throw any of your wanted BP items on Garchomp as well for Froakie. For shiny Rotom, I can give you a reasonable amount of your wanted items (like 5 or something so including Garchomp, we could just do 6 easy trades.) Just name your price. I don't mind if they are clones. You can reply to this or PM. Thanks!

Last edited:

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
I can give you most of the dex entries, 33 to be exact. Trade-tradebacks of course.
As for what I want..I want one of the 5IV Mawiles, and , if I can, a bred Kangaskhan.

Unfortunately, I don't have anything REALLY worthwhile in return except for an Iron Fist Chimchar or a No Guard Machop
I actually have someone helping me with Dex entries already.
I'm working on cloning my Timid 6IV Shiny Latias and was wondering if you'd be willing to trade you Adamant 5IV Shiny Entei when I do clone it?
I would be. It's not a priority for me though since I have one already (just not perfect) so it'll have to wait until I get some spare time (this weekend probably).
Here
Lv.30
Moves
Leech life.
Stun spore.
Psybeam.
Sleep powder.

Ability.
Wonder skin

Does that cut it?
I was actually looking more-so for the IV spread than anything.

• Pokémon Species: Machamp
  • IV Spread: Beneficial ones please (I'm no pro)
  • Ability: No guard
  • Egg Move(s): Ice punch and Thunder punch
  • Pokéball Type: Timer ball

• Pokémon Species: Gallade
  • IV Spread: What ever would be good for a Gallade
  • Ability: Justified
  • Egg Move(s): Shadow Sneak
  • Pokéball Type: Cherish Ball

• Pokémon Species: Conkeldurr
  • IV Spread: D: Beneficial ones?
  • Ability: Guts
  • Egg Move(s): Drain Punch, Mach punch and Force palm
  • Pokéball Type: Heavy Ball
I'll offer you my 6 IV Ninetails (Shiny) or my 5 IV Shiny Gengar.

I'd like to rename them so please PM me if you're done :)!

Sorry! The only one I could do would be Machamp. I can't get any pokémon in Cherish Ball or Heavy Ball.

Hello! I am very interested in your shiny 6 IV protean Froakie and your 6 IV shiny Rotom. I have a 6 IV Naïve Garchomp from your wanted list, but unfortunately it is not shiny. I will also throw any of your wanted BP items on Garchomp as well for Froakie. For shiny Rotom, I can give you a reasonable amount of your wanted items (like 5 or something so including Garchomp, we could just do 6 easy trades.) Just name your price. I don't mind if they are clones. You can reply to this or PM. Thanks!
I'll think about it. I need to go to bed now. :( I'll get back to you though!
Hey! ^^ Was curious as to how many items you would be willing to trade for a 6IV Shiny Modest Sheer Force Nidoking? ^^
2-3 items? What skill set does he have? Let me know. Also is he Kalos bred or a pokebank?

Years
Hello there, I am interested in your

Abra -- Level 1 | Bred by Superstrength79
♀ 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Magic Guard
Skill Set: Encore | Barrier | Ally Switch | Knock Off

I am willing to trade 2 BP items for its 6IV, or 1 BP item for 5IV, let me know soon :)

Fluffy-Chimera

There are no safe paths in this part of the world.
Years
I am interested in like...
All of your legendaries, aha!
My Pokeshop is in my signature, and I have a lot of shinies.
Would you be interested in trading some of your non shiny legends for them?

The biggest ones I want are...

Cobalion
Virizion
Yveltal
Mew
Entei
Darkrai
Jirachi
Victini

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 5, 2014
hey I am new I got a shiny honedge brave 31/31/31/31/31/x and I what any shiny iv bred pokemon or 6/5 foreign ditto

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 5, 2014
Hi, I'm kind of new here. I can get you most of the BP Items as I have almost 400 BP from the Battle Maison. Would you consider trading me event legendaries? I don't care about IV's or shininess, would just really love a Mew, Arceus, Jirachi, Victini or Deoxys? I don't mind cloned pokes either.

Last edited:

Stigmon

Linkin Park/ MIW Fan
Years
Hello
I know it's a long-shot, but would you be willing to trade a male 31/31/31/31/31/31 Timid Protean Froakie for a cloned Arceus/Shiny Genesect?

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
Hello there, I am interested in your

Abra -- Level 1 | Bred by Superstrength79
♀ 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Magic Guard
Skill Set: Encore | Barrier | Ally Switch | Knock Off

I am willing to trade 2 BP items for its 6IV, or 1 BP item for 5IV, let me know soon :)
I can get you a 6 IV for 2 BP items. :) I'll get back to you when I'm done.
I am interested in like...
All of your legendaries, aha!
My Pokeshop is in my signature, and I have a lot of shinies.
Would you be interested in trading some of your non shiny legends for them?

The biggest ones I want are...

Cobalion
Virizion
Yveltal
Mew
Entei
Darkrai
Jirachi
Victini
I'll take a look and get back to you when I get a chance.
That's perfectly fine, I still need to clone it which I currently don't know how to do anyway. :P
Sounds good! If you have 2 games and 2 3DS google it. If not they have a cloning request thread on this forum.
Hi, I'm kind of new here. I can get you most of the BP Items as I have almost 400 BP from the Battle Maison. Would you consider trading me event legendaries? I don't care about IV's or shininess, would just really love a Mew, Arceus, Jirachi, Victini or Deoxys? I don't mind cloned pokes either.

Sounds like a deal! just let me figure out what I still need; I'm way backed up on requests so it won't get done right away.

Hello
I know it's a long-shot, but would you be willing to trade a male 31/31/31/31/31/31 Timid Protean Froakie for a cloned Arceus/Shiny Genesect?

I already have Arceous and Shiny Genesect.

Last edited:

Stigmon

Linkin Park/ MIW Fan
Years
I can get you a 6 IV for 2 BP items. :) I'll get back to you when I'm done.

I'll take a look and get back to you when I get a chance.

Sounds good! If you have 2 games and 2 3DS google it. If not they have a cloning request thread on this forum.

Sounds like a deal! just let me figure out what I still need; I'm way backed up on requests so it won't get done right away.

I already have Arceous and Shiny Genesect.
Sorry, my request was unclear. I meant would you trade me a clone of either your Shiny Genesect or Arceus for my 31/31/31/31/31/31 Timid, non-shiny, male Protean Froakie?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 5, 2014

Alright then. Just PM me when you have the time, I'm quite a patient man. Actually managed to get my hands on a Mew, Deoxys, Darkrai and Victini today so I'm looking for the other event legendaries.

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
Sorry, my request was unclear. I meant would you trade me a clone of either your Shiny Genesect or Arceus for my 31/31/31/31/31/31 Timid, non-shiny, male Protean Froakie?
Oh, okay! Sorry for the confusion. I already have a 6 IV froakie and 6 IV Greninja who are both shiny as well as other 5 IVs which I can breed 6 IVs with. Sorry!
Alright then. Just PM me when you have the time, I'm quite a patient man. Actually managed to get my hands on a Mew, Deoxys, Darkrai and Victini today so I'm looking for the other event legendaries.
I thank you for your patience. :)
Ok, Thank you~
Feel free to PM me whenever =D
Will do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back