• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Revenge of The Moderation Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
Anyone argueing about useless topics (i.e. the two above) are banned for 10 days after Christmas 2007.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
Years
You have no signature which breaks just about every rule in the book. I'm sorry, but I have no other option... you must be banned. :x

*Banned*

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
You have gray text in your signature. I am sorry, but that is not allowed.

Banned

Then again, you have a Roxas theme...

Un-banned

XD

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
All of yous are just abusing your powers and banning people for no good reason. I'll have your posts reduced to zero, and your avatar changed into my ugly face! :badsmile: Jwahahaha!! :laugh:

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
You're already a moderator, yet you haven't used your pwers to punish anyone. You're stripped of you rank, your post count reduced to zero, and your avatar is changed into a picture of my ugly face! :laugh: (Thank goodness this is a joke, or else I'd be punished myself! :nervous: )

Years
Haha, I've edited 4-5 sigs during the past few days, locked two or three threads, given about 2 warnings out and given out a fake warning in this thread~ ;D

And for misunderstanding my usage of powers, you get a warning...careful, it's still hot. XP

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Insolent fool, you aren't authorized to change the themes of people with higher post counts than your own. xO Your signature also states that you have decided to create your own generation of pokémon and you've got a Pikachu in it too. This is a direct violation of the pokémon franchise which is still copyrighted by Nintendo. That is inexcusable.

I've been more than reasonable with you this far, but now you've crossed the line. Henceforth you are: ~Banned~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Banned for being too old to suit the main ages of most Pokemon fans.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Banned for spelling Johto different to how I did.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
You've got the word 'crap' in your signature. Don't you know that there are kiddies watching these forums? They could get traumatized, you know. <.< I'm letting you off with a warning this time, but I'll expect you to be a lot more considerate with your signature content in the future.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Banned for caring what kids would think.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
Anyone who posted between my last post here and this post are banned for a week, reasons being that you've posted without me. Anyone who objects has their post reduced to 0 and their avatar and sig changed to resemble mine! :badsmile: Jwahahaha!! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back