• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen obligatory music thread.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
SexeiAlexy already has music uploaded...wow

Also, Geechisu's theme sounds like that of a total madman bent on complete and utter world domination

Last edited:

BlankPoints

Dumb Apples
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
The Black Kyurem Battle theme is truly sublime :D and fitting for a such a beast ;D

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I haven't heard any of the songs yet. I've still to listen/watch any. I know that the music in Elesa's gym has lyrics to it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I haven't heard any of the songs yet. I've still to listen/watch any. I know that the music in Elesa's gym has lyrics to it.

Akuroma's sounded like it had a voice in it, too.

I like his a lot, too. It sounds like something from a Terminator movie.
The rival music is...different. xD

droomph

weeb
Years
Um...I don't think I can find any songs, but...

I love all of the Pokémon songs. I'll love all of them. Which one's my favorite? That's the thrill of the listening!

I assume it's gonna be one of the legendary ones, since I've always loved their mysterious yet bluntly obvious and badass style and melody to them. Eg Regis and Uxie, Mespirit, and Azelf's theme. I doubt that Kyurem's (both formes, I hope) will be any different...unless Game Freak slacks off, which they sure haven't done with this game, it seems!!

Also can we please have some links? That'd be nice imo since i dunno where you're getting all your music.

And XanderO I hope this post is okay with you because I honestly can't be bothered to search on Youtube for an hour to find 33 secs of a song.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Some links would be nice xD

So far from what I've heard I really like the new gym theme for Roxie's gym it really made her seem more like a singer/rock star.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Just posting to let you guys know this thread can stay up so long as you
1) Embed Youtube into your posts. Auto Play CANNOT be on.

2) The Videos must be in spoiler tags.

3) You still have to meet the 4 Word rule.

We cannot link directly to Youtube or to specific Youtube pages as that is advertising which isn't allowed.

If another Mod says otherwise please respect their decision for they have most likely been here much longer than I have.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
This has been posted on Pokebeach. They play during the Pokemon World Tournament battles.

All five of the Gym Leaders/Elite Four themes (RBY/GSC/RSE/DPPt/BW):
Spoiler:

Five Champion themes and Iris' Champion theme (Blue/Lance and Red/Steven and Wallace/Cynthia/Alder/Iris):
Spoiler:

I'm amazed. This is probably one of the best things to have come out of these games. Brings back fond memories.

Last edited:

Years
Wow the champion themes sounds as awesome as before ^_^. Though it kind of feels like they butchered the Hoenn theme...but that might just be Nostalgia speaking

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
Wow the champion themes sounds as awesome as before ^_^. Though it kind of feels like they butchered the Hoenn theme...but that might just be Nostalgia speaking
Which one? I thought they both sounded fantastic; it makes me want to see RSE remakes even more than I already did. I think Blue's rival theme is my favourite thus far though.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
For those interested, Roxie has the same battle music as the other gym leaders, but the gym theme is played by her band:

Spoiler:

Sounds kind of weird, but it works.

EDIT: No idea why these links are broken, I don't think I've embed them wrong...

Edit 2: Problem solved.

Last edited:

Years
Kanto-Johto's video links appear to be broken or at least for me.
My only issue is the Hoenn theme is the lack of trumpets but other than that I'm good with it ^_^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Voluntarily spoiled myself to some of the Gym themes as well as some battle themes.

Was gonna say.

Ok, I'm so loving the new, updated theme for the Gym Leaders. Now I can feel like I'm actually going against an expert! Gosh, ALL of this music is just so awesome. D':

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I'm using NDS Music Player to listen to them and yeah, I like the lyrics in them too, although Roxie's song is incredibly annoying. If she's a singer, she should know a few more words.

But Akuroma song > all.

idk, Ghetsis' theme is a little better than Akuroma, imo. Much more evil this time around, and a lot more epic!!

Back