• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Bronze [COMPLETED]

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Yay !!! finally the game has been finished !!! Already started playin and i'm lovin every second of it !!! awesome work freako

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
Most of these questions are answered by NPCs. Don't just skim over their text.
They tell you what to do.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Great hack man. Dling now to play at work 2mor =] btw you need to report your thread and ask for it to be moved in its comment to make this go in hack showcase. I'll also do it.

80C

"This is a text filler!"
Years
  • Seen May 13, 2022
Nice mate!
This isn't just a normal hack, this feels like an unique game itself, just like Gold!

I finished this game yesterday (I'm a fast pro-gamer), so here's my (un)official recension by me:

----------------------------------------------
Rating: 85\100
****-
The game is a bit smaller than Gold but is cool;
nice graphics;
nice scripts;
Nice story, it isn't repetitive and it's clear;
I liked the fact you did new protagonists and Gymleaders' sprites and the story has sense and sometimes it gets funny.
Pokemon Bronze it's like a 4th Game made for Generation 2.
Plus this is one of the first Total Overhaul hack of Gold to be completed.

Very nice work by Freako.
----------------------------------------------

For complete this game you'll need to trade many Pokemon from your friends from G\S\C, so there will be also a good amount of collaboration.

If you're looking for a complete total overhaul hack of Gold, well, Bronze is already ready and done!
It's one of those hacks you cannot miss.

Great job Freako!

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
Finally completed it. Great hack. Loved it. Loved the integration of Archeops, but don't have Archen yet. I went to Cinnabar, and they still didn't take my Plume Fossil for Archen.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
how to evo onix to steelix , it need to be trade or there another way to evo it ?

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
I didn't put in a way to get Steelix, unfortunately.

Yeah, you don't revive it on Cinnabar Island. You revive it somewhere else. Its actually pretty easy to miss, took me a while to find it too.

That's kinda good I was able to make some things not so obvious that need a second take.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
just finish the game :)
fell like this is the 4th main game in gen 2
totally love it

Back