• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team rating and fixes.

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2013
Hi guys, ive built a team to use in the battle subway. So far I have beaten all the normal trains with my team but am having trouble with the super trains. Any suggestion to my team. Just have to say that i have no access to other system or any other games also no access to the dream world. So i will only be using pokemon and items found in the pokemon black game.

Tyranitar - Careful - Choice Scarf - 252 Hp, 76 Atk, 180 Spd
Earthquake
Brick Break
Crunch
Stone Edge

Slowbro - Quiet - Sitrus Berry - 244 Hp, 156 SpAtk, 108 SpDef
Scald
Psychic
Slack off
Trick room - somtimes switched with Light Screen

Chandelure - Modest - Life Orb - 72 Hp, 252 SpAtk, 184 Spd
Substitute
Flamethrower
Shadow Ball
Pain Split

I have only been using Tyranitar, Chandelure and Slowbro for the single train and use my Metagross on the double train. I would mix and match when on the multi train.

Metagross - Adamant - Leftovers - 252 Hp, 252 Atk, 4 Def
Meteor Mash
Hammer Arm
Bullet Punch
Explosion

These four pokemon have been great so far but I would like some help to add some changed to challenge the super trains.

Back