• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Custom Gym Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
Years
Hey guys i would like to show off my custom gym leader that will be in my game but also free to use if you want her as a player in your own fan games.

trainer073_by_disneyfreak00-d8s9avr.png

Version 1

trainer073_by_disneyfreak00-d8s9b2v.png

Version 2

cassie_by_disneyfreak00-d8s9bag.png

The image i based those sprites on i know they look like crap but im no good at making sprites all i did was combind a few togther i want her to look like the picture shown here.

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
The color needs to have darken parts and good shades too. It looks so off looking at it zoom in or out it looks bad if the coloring is not nicely done :c I the last one but the first two were badly recolored and drawn

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
Years
You used a male trainer sprite to make a female trainer? That was your first mistake.
And the spriting is god awful... the shading and outlines need serious work.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
So you basically wanted to request someone to finish up and fix up the sprite for you? I'm pretty sure there is an appropriate thread for that...

On the note of constructive feedback, yea, that needs a whole bunch of work. And like Florio said (can't believe I'm agreeing with him), how does it make any sense to make a female sprite, using a male sprite as the base? With regards to shading, you might want to first start shading your full art, before starting the sprite. Just to get into the swing of things. Also, I'm not really a fan of those bright, glaring colours. I'd suggest to turn those down.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
This is either trolling or trying to get someone to do work for you. I cannot let this go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back