• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever seen a person from PC?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Never been to Texas, but you should meet DT and Kayleigh and?uhh talk about PC! Then go to your homes and get on it! o.o;

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
Years
True story, i swear it.

I was walkin down the street with some of my friends, when i see this group of girls and boyz bout our age. And a SWEAR this guy was acting just like 100marios. He was even saying "hehe" just like that! I swear, the jokes, he even metioned an aligator for heveans sakes! It was bugging me, i had to know.

What else would i do? I stood up from the table, cleared my throat, and yelled, clear and loud:

"100MARIOS!!!!"

Everyone stared at me, having no idea what i was doing. The kid stared at me for a while. I sighed, and sat back down.

Ive always wanted to tell that story. He even looked kinda like you from the pic thread, 100marios.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Mystical Mewtwo said:
True story, i swear it.

I was walkin down the street with some of my friends, when i see this group of girls and boyz bout our age. And a SWEAR this guy was acting just like 100marios. He was even saying "hehe" just like that! I swear, the jokes, he even metioned an aligator for heveans sakes! It was bugging me, i had to know.

What else would i do? I stood up from the table, cleared my throat, and yelled, clear and loud:

"100MARIOS!!!!"

Everyone stared at me, having no idea what i was doing. The kid stared at me for a while. I sighed, and sat back down.
Ive always wanted to tell that story. He even looked kinda like you from the pic thread, 100marios.
.........Oh! That crazy kid was you!?...just kidding MM2! Hehe...
Woah, that's strange. Obviously I know it wasn't me, but did he curse or anything? That would be proof that it wasn't me...........wow, it's a small world after all!
*Covers ears to avoid hearing the song hehe*
That would be awesome if I could meet you in real life MM2! We could be best buddies!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Hey, my brother says hi.
(He's begging me to write this)
Anyway, I'm actually surprised at how far this
thread's going.

Is this spam?

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
PichuSecretBase said:
*Keeps Dreaming of meeting Kima at our school*

Anyway, I thought i saw Kwesi once =P

Hey, what about me? x.x Wait... Your in the same school? I didn't know that.
Waho!
I see Tsuji every day. He just doesn't know I camp out in the bush outside his house yet. X3 Wait... o.o() He's probabaly reading this... *Moves bushes* TeeHee. >=3

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
isnt it ironic how all my PC friends live on somewhere near the east coast and i live right on the west coast...if only i could meet Andy or Ally...if i met Andy id bug him till he hits me with a mallet! :laugh:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
frostweaver said:
*now you've done it... this is all your fault!*
*whacks Kairi*

*if only Frosty wasn't too addicted to MSN... then perhaps he could have remembered to check his fellowship email on Wednesday and will realize that this Friday is movie night for fellowship... then he could have invited 22sa to free movie but oh well ;_; Next movie night?*
Movies? Lol, something I really want to do is goto Cinema City 12 every Tuesday to see a movie for only $1.50 per movie. :P

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Ooo can I come?! =P What movies would you want to see 22sa? o_O; I know! You guys can meet every Tuesday, see a movie, and take and send me a new picture! =D

*gets dragged away*

22sa

Years
I have nothing specific in mind. Preferably romance based but almost all movies have at least a little bit of romance. ^_^;;

*Sees Kairi get dragged away* Uhh... bye!! :\ I was going to say you could come of course! :\

...Pictures!? NM NM NM, I'm going with no one!! :'(

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Aww, no pictures then that you know about? I mean, okay! ^-^;; *has no idea what movies are playing here, let alone Canada*

Frostweaver, how often do you get those movie nights? And does the world really start spinning the other way when two people from PC meet? It?s a rumor. O.o;

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
PichuSecretBase said:
*Keeps Dreaming of meeting Kima at our school*

Anyway, I thought i saw Kwesi once =P
Does Kwesi have a twin brother like four years younger than him?
If so, I think I went to school with him two years ago...

22sa

Years
We can put people into the past? Nice rumor, but I doubt it! :P

The last movie I saw was The Return of the King.

And the last movie I saw by myself, as in the last time I got to watch a movie I decided to watch by myself, jeeeeeeeeeeeeez so long ago, but it was Sweet Home Alabama. :P

Jirachi

is made of gold
Years
Hikaru's Twin said:
Most people here live in the states. I don't, so that sorta lowers my chances -_- *Wonders if there's actually anyone here that lives in Scotland*
:classic: I DO!!!! Whoa! I am so lucky! Can I arrange meetings with you????????:classic:

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
Years
Jirachi said:
:classic: I DO!!!! Whoa! I am so lucky! Can I arrange meetings with you????????:classic:

Now there's a surprise! It would be cool to meet....but the only thing is, i don't really know you that well, in terms of posting in these forums o_o;; but don't take that as a straight out "No" if we came to know each other a little bit better, then i'd love to meet you ^_^;

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
here's something that happened a few months ago that I just remembered:

My mom has an Afircan American co-worker who has a 14 y/o son named Nick. My mom invited them both to my house without my being warned (like she does all the time -.-'). This kid Nick reminded me much of ^^NICK^^ here. I even recall ^^NICK^^ saying he was 14 and African American. Nick was playing around on my computer and seemed to be quite knowledgeable about pok?mon when he opened my NetBattle. I was like, "dude, you seriously like pok?mon too?" He was like, "sure". then I opened the Internet and came here and asked if the site looked familiar. He said no tho...

how odd

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
I havn't seen anyone from PC except a person I told to come here once.
I wish I could meet some pplz from here though...

Hey, but I met Kwesi! He was wearing a Barny suit singing "I love you! You love me! We're a happy familly..."

He was on TV...

~HORN!

Back