• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
You know, this MLP fanclub is older than the one on serebii, yet I joined both! I have been a brony for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. XDDDDD

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
I'm feeling in the mood to re-watch my favorite Season 1 episodes again, I'll think I'll use the weekend (and Monday and Tuesday) to re-watch all Season 1 episodes. Should be fun.

Woo! I'm back again! Just watched a two day marathon of the entire season one of the show. Dang, that was good. :)

Years
I still have to marathron through season one... I'll try and do it on the weekend. Got some other anime I need to watch sometime, too.

(whoo, new forumset!)

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
I've marathoned Season 1 a few times. xD;
I should do that again, when I get the time.
(Since everybody wants to marathon Season 1 again, I reckon somebody should just open up a Synchtube or Livestream during the weekend or something. o3o)

Anyway, I drew this just then! I'm reaaally happy about how it turned out. : DD
Any constructive criticism is encouraged!
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Why do you think she wasn't great at it? xD;

Anyways, just like I said in MSN Ryuryu, it's a really awesome pic. <3

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
This video should explain it. xD;

omg rhythm heaven reference. I always found that minigame difficult the first time around.

But yeah... It just doesn't seem like her thing. Unless she has a secret life we don't know about.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I know a better Fluttershy singing video. It's called "What Pinkie's Song Really Sounded Like". It's on Youtube but I can't provide a link due to extreme language. It's brilliant!

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years

There's a video about that.

YES. This is a win! Thank you for posting that up. :)

And could anyone give me a little review/comment on my first custom pony sprite?
fluttershy_icon_sprite_by_dann_the_yoshi-d4c0280.png

It's my favorite pony, Fluttershy and I know it's small. I'll re-post a larger version of it later. :)

Last edited:
Back