• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
How I Met Your Mother has been sucking for a few years now, though that one recent episode with Ted realizing how lonely he is was amazing, probably one of the best episodes in the series.

(also, I'm way more of a Seinfeld guy than Friends guy, I can watch Seinfeld endlessly and never get tired of it.)

Serious comedy? Isn't that kind of an oxymoron?
He probably means something that isn't a sitcom and more like...I dunno, The Office, or Scrubs? There are different types of comedy, but I wouldn't call any of them "serious".

Honest

Hi!
Years
I've actually never seen an episode of Seinfeld. :I Watched a few of HIMYM though.

I'm at school atm, should be studying for my Calc test. Boo

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I've actually never seen an episode of Seinfeld.
You are dead to me.

No, but seriously. It's such a great show. I think I've seen every episode at least a couple of times and there's just not one in the series I dislike at all.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
When you guys see a Toph theme, do you identify it with me? Just wondering.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I don't know who Toph is but I associate the name with you because of IRC and really having no idea who that is.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Am I the only one who's never seen Avatar: TLA and really doesn't see the appeal of it? :P

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've actually never seen an episode of Seinfeld. :I
I'm not the only one! X)
Other people I know do, but I have no interest in watching it. At all. It seems relatively stupid to me, but I don't know why, considering I don't know pretty much anything about it. :?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Never watched Seinfeld too and if i saw a Toph theme, i will immediately think of Mac.
Anyone watched Two and a Half Men? I like this one.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Nathan
Nope.
I really don't watch a lot of tv anymore. I usually am either getting work done or studying or on the internet haha. Which reminds me that I ought to get off here and eat lunch (even though it's 3pm- I've been busy, okay?) and get back to work. So much to do today. .__. I also need to find time to post a specific drawing on my art thread, which I've been meaning to do for weeks.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
@Morkula

What?! How could you not have ANY interest? It's an amazing animated show. Give it a chance :P

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Doing work or procrastinating doing work Jess?
Came home a few minutes ago and procrastinating on studying for my exams tomorrow.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Well, once I finish eating lunch, I (hopefully) will be able to get work done, instead of procrastinating. X} This is a rare occasion in which I actually have the energy and will to do so, so of course I'm going to take advantage of it haha.

It's not even 3:30 here, though, and now I only have around 1-2 days worth of work to get done. Hopefully I won't get distracted and end up lurking on PC, instead.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Did somebody say procrastinating?
Mind if I join you?

Nathan... dude, you look way different then I'd have thought.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I've been procrastinating writing a letter to Virgin rail because their train was over 100 minutes delayed so I can get a refund on my ticket.
I need to sort that soon. Gonna write it and send it this weekend. I did sort some stuff recently though

Cavalreaper

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Never watched Seinfeld too and if i saw a Toph theme, i will immediately think of Mac.
Anyone watched Two and a Half Men? I like this one.

I've seen a lot of Seinfeld myself. TBS is all I can watch outside of the local news. I've also seen a lot of Two and a Half Men, but not after the mishap with Charlie Sheen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back