• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I don't know how much you love my horse but i love my turtle it is like my child. i had it since i was like 6.

TPBMHN ate chocolate and peanut butter together

Years
Too true. I'm not allergic to anything. Although, when I was little, my dad wanted me to start using deoderant (uh...) and he picked antiperspirent off of the shelf, and apparently back then I was allergic to this one chemical inside it, and you can see where I'm going with this.

So, wait. That means I did have an allergic reaction.

Ah, well. Anyway, TPBMHN tried to escape a burning building, saving a Vulpix and Meowth in the process.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years
Isn't this supposed to be Pokemon-related? /unless you meant Pokemon music

Either way, I've never listened to music for more than 24 hours straight nor have I listened to POKEMON music for more than 24 hours straight. There have been a couple times where I have gotten close, though. /where I'm too lazy to turn off my CD player

TPBMHN played Pokemon while exhausted (thus falling asleep) and wakes up two hours later to realize they're still in a battle, so they complete that battle, save the game, and go back to sleep.

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years
False. In Ruby, I traded my level 80-something Blaziken from my previous save file and used that. It kept taking naps in battles (It really did that, and I got frustrated whenever that happened...what kind of Pokemon keeps taking naps in a battle?!) but I managed to beat it in that same day.

TPBMHN beaten any Pokemon game in under 10 hours on the game time.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years
...So true. I've only had a couple at once XD;

TPBMHN noticed that the RBGY Route 1 theme sounds similar to Polly Wolly Doodle.

[hd]u0G12EBW4KY[/hd]

v.

[hd]IzWBmHEzc9M[/hd]
/ignore the first eight seconds

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years
/downloads the game and plays it for one second to prove you wrong o3o

Joking; I'm not so interested in playing it XD;

TPBMHN played Black or White in Japanese.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
Actually, I played both. Albeit on an M3 card, but its still playing them c:

TPBMHN drawn a picture of a parasect drinking tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back