• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark Wilson

The Nurse called over Mark, signaling that his Pokemon had been fully healed by now. He placed the six Pokeballs onto his belt, though he felt that Snype probably didn't want out right now... maybe later. He might just give Snype a move to stand a chance against Roberto. That'll show em... hehe. The conversation quickly shifted to a conversation about that "special someone". Seemed Lucia was having trouble herself... Mark of course already had his eyes on Valorie at the moment... well... if things went alright that is.

"Heh, guess you've just had bad luck. Alot of the boys I know around the school are pretty nice I'd say. Heh. Maybe you'll have some luck with them! I bet they'd be fond of you." Mark teased. "I mean I guess I know how ya feel. I've had pretty bad luck with girls myself. Like Valorie and a few others... I dunno maybe I'm not being assertive enough. I tend to be like that I guess..." Mark continued. He was actually enjoying having this kind of conversation. It was nice to know both sides of things.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
BAG
Spoiler:
TYLER SMITH

Pokémon:
155.png

Healthy

Held Item(s):
xtransceiver.png

Chapter One:
Rush!

Part Two

And just like that, the girl took off, leaving Nemo and Ty to wonder. "... Huh." Ty shrugs the situation off. "I guess we're traveling without her. Besides, there's something calling me up here..." He (and his Cyndaquil) continued up the path, expecting Nemo would as well. "So, which Pokemon is it you're looking for?" Ty closed the song and pressed another button, activating a sleek and stylish Pokedex Application, listing every Pokemon from Kanto to Unova.

Fixed Float!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia smiled at Mark's response, "You do? Wait, what do you mean by 'nice'? Ones that don't play pranks, stalk you, or have their pokemon throw up on you?" She asked. "I just want to make sure we are on the same note here after all." She said simply. She sighed and looked at Roberto, "I... I haven't met that many boys before... mostly those of my father's clients, though with Roberto here, he has made sure that no one hurts me." She chuckled a bit as Roberto gave a quick nod. She turned back to Mark, "So, how did you and Snype meet? You two seem very close as friends. Was he raised by your father or something like that?" She asked.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Nichola Derrin​
Nick finally arrived at the large stadium-like structures after a good ten minutes of walking. He exitedly entered to find a large battlefield covered in a large amount of rocks.

"Awesome! We can train here!" Nick said excitedly to his Charmander, who clapped. Nick set him down, and Charmander ran over to a reasonably large stone, and hit it, although not much happened.

A while later, after training quite hard, Charmander walked back over to Nick, who had taken a seat on a rock, tired out. Nick nodded, and gave him an Oran berry. Charmander delightfully accepted it, and climbed up onto Nick's lap to eat it. Nick smiled, and began stroking Charmander's smooth skin.

Megaman765

Years
"Oh yeah! Hey if we run into any of them I'll introduce you to them. They're a pretty nice crowd i'd say. Don't worry their Pokemon won't puke on you, they're pretty well trained. I'm sure you'd get along. I mean you get along with me pretty well so Im sure you'll do good. Then again I'm just naturally charismatic. Haha." Mark said, smiling. Lucia then asked about how Mark met Snype. Mark hasnt told that story to anyone if he recalled.

"Heh... well... its a pretty long story... hope your ready for a long story." Mark said. He took a moment to think how to explain things.

"Well... it started in Cerulean City in Kanto... Me and my mom went up there to catch my first pokemon because there was a swarm... My mom gave me Len as my starter... he was the family Pokemon but wasn't trained for battle so I ended up changing that. Once we prepared, we both headed out to the wild. The first pokemon that caught my attention was a Sableye. Len was of course succesful in defeating him. Me and Snype weren't really on friendly terms though... it took a little while for the two of us to actually become fond. of eachother. Thats a whole other story if you wanna hear it." Mark said.

(I would have put the story in more deatil but I was in a rush to leave somewhere at the time. I'll do it next post hopefully)

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Lucia nodded as she heard the story. So then, she supposed Len and Mark had a much longer history together. She idly wondered why Len wasn't Mark's favorite pokemon. Well, she supposed every trainer had a favorite pokemon and it just seemed that Mark dotted on Snype a lot more than Len, at least from what she saw of him. Always keeping the Sableye out and allowing him to interact with others, it seemed that he must have had a big impact on the ghost to get him to like him THIS much.

"Well, Len must be a very accomplished battler! I myself... I never caught any of my own pokemon, well, until recently. Diana was my first capture actually. I was given Roberto by my parents when I was around... seven... I think. He was already well trained with the Red Legion by then of course. I got Calamity for my birthday. My mom took me shopping for a pokemon and I wanted an Absol. Of course, everyone was wary around him at first, but the Red Legion taught him well. Tyro I got from a breeder who was selling pokemon eggs. I nurtured the egg and kept it with me wherever I went until it hatched. I trained Tyro myself, no Red Legion or anything! It was rather hard actually, I had never trained a pokemon on my own, and as a Torchic he just went everywhere!"

She sighed, "As a Combusken he quieted down, not by much mind you, but less so when he was a Torchic. As to how you got him to listen to you... did it take a long time? I assume it must have. Dark types and ghost types are known for being rebellious, and with Snype being both he must have been a handful!"

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Road to Oak Town

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

Looks like Valorie's parents were off to look for Valorie or something. Kilik didn't blame them. This definitely put a halt to that family's Thanksgiving. So much for the drinks. Speaking of which, Kilik sure was thirsty. That's where the Fresh Water comes in.

Mark, Lucia & some other boy walked towards Oak Town with their Pokemon. Kilik decided not to come. His Pokemon were actually healthy anyway. He waved them goodbye for now. They probably didn't notice anyway.

Still on the plains, Kilik thought of where to head besides Oak Town. Tentou yawned & looked around from Kilik's arms. Kilik had a thought just now. I still haven't spoken with Kiyoko. Kilik was past the whole surprise thing of Kiyoko actually being a Pokemon already. Now he just wanted to get to know him. Maybe he could find out something about these R men "Tentou," he spoke to his Shinx. "We're going to the mountains. He's still with Valorie, so let's get going." Tentou smiled & roared cutely. Shame Kilik didn't have a Pokemon that can fly him around. Not even if Pierce was a Gliscor. Looks like he was going on foot from here.

Kililk began his walk towards the mountains, which wasn't that far from where he was, letting Tentou trot from behind to get some exercise. It did take some time to get on the mountains. Kilik took a drink of Fresh Water, remembering that he was thirsty. He gave some to Tentou & put it back in his backpack. Suddenly, Tentou ran off somewhere without waiting for his trainer. "Hey, wait up!" Kilik began chasing Tentou, having energy to keep up with him. Where in Arceus is he going anyway?

Megaman765

Years
Mark Wilson

Mark continued his story after Lucia gave her own side of things.

"He was most certainty rebellious. He was a huge trouble maker, especially for me! I got alot of flak because of him but he looked like he was having the time of his life. Both Snype and Len would often wrestle around with eachother when I was a kid and it always caused a mess back at the apartment... Ah, I don't remember if I told you that I'm from Celedon. He liked to pick on my one friend alot but never really meant any harm. He just has a fondness for innocent pranks, like a lot of Sableye I'm assuming. Maybe he just wanted to get back at me for capturing him. Who knows." Mark said. Mark decided to let Len out of his Pokeball to let him stretch a bit.

"I think Len ended up getting along with Snype pretty well though. Len is a bit more quieter then Snype is though so I doubt he took too much examples from him. He used to belong to my Mom awhile back so I've actually known Len here ever since I was a child. I hope that he's happy now that he's being trained to be a full on fighter. Right Len?"

The Poliwhirl nodded happily.

"I think Snype started to grow more attatched to me when I started following his example. I joined along with him and did some pranks on folks around the city. Snype had an absolute kick out of it! I think after we did that for awhile he went by a mutual agreement. Since I did what he liked to do, he'd do what I liked to do. Battle. We've been partners since, and Snype's grown to be one of the most mature Pokemon that I know. He's quite a charmer. Hehe. Maybe I should teach him attract and see what happens? Hahaha." Mark joked.

"My Porygon, Commodore was actually a gift from my dad. Similar to how my mom owned Len, my dad actually had a Porygon... he... actually won it from gambling at the game corner. He's quite a poker champion but he was always way too into it... bah. Long story. But I guess I got a bit of family everywhere in my team. Hehe." He concluded.

"Hey you should let Diana out. I'm sure Len could use a girl to talk with also." Mark teased.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
at the mountains.

Mana saw how two dragon Pokémon started to argue or… maybe this was a moment where both dragons wanted to dominate each other to show who was the stronger one. Mana blinked a few times at the two, it was very stupid because she could actually hear them. Both Pokémon seemed to be from the trainer she bumped into earlier. Mana blew her long, black and wildy hair out her face and stood up.

The men reached out his hand to her and introduced himself as "Draco the daycare men." it was quite funny how his name totally suited the species of Pokémon he had. His warm smile showed Mana that he was a good person and so she exchanged her hand with his. "I-i'm Mana, nice to meet you." she said. "I'm sorry that i bumped into you, i guess i need to chase things less." Mana rubbed the back of her head with her left hand as she playfully sticked her tongue out a little.

At that moment it seemed they were getting a new company when a Shinx ran towards Mana and a boy followed it. Mana glanced at the little Shinx, then decided to pick him up and started patting it's fur. "Excuse me, is this your Shinx?" Mana smiled warmly at the boy that chased his Shinx, ofcourse she knew it was his, but what else was she gonna say? I just picked up your Shinx because i can? Mehhh, she wasn't like that.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Drake

Zeal and Maris growled at each other, but in the end Maris backed down. Correction, she simply switched her aggression to the shinx and the boy that ran up and startled her again. With a loud bellow she shouted her defiance, and Zeal swatted a claw at her.

"Salamence..." he snorted, staring her down. Maris huffed and crossed her arms, acting cool as she turned away. Yeah, Drake REALLY needed to get some more training for her. She was liable to fly off the handle. That would be dangerous. Of course, she had been abandoned by her old trainer and had a lot of resentment. But still.

"Maris, it's time to return." Drake said, calling the garchomp back. He turned back to Mana and leaned up against Zeal, her snorted. Oh, was the big dragon too cool? Just to spite Zeal Drake reached up and scratched his chin.

"Oh, like I said, don't worry about that. It's not a big deal." he said with a smile. He watched the shinx run up and promptly get picked up and hugged. Axy leapt up, drying happily at the newcomer that was his size.

"Ax! Axew!" he called, trying to get the shinx's attention. He wanted to play! Or be held and petted, either one worked. Either way he was fine, if a minor nuisance to Mana.

"Hello, and you are?" Drake asked the boy that followed the shinx mildly. He could tell he was the trainer of said shinx. Apparently Drake was not the only one with difficult pokemon. All of Drake's pokemon were difficult. Zeal was of course always acting big and tough. Maris was angry and distrustful. Rena had a temper, but that didn't come out often. Killita was very joyful and loved to cuddle and lick and tackle hug, which when you were the size of a flygon, was dangerous, and Axy... Was actually the most calm of the group, and he was a baby! By Arceus though, he cared deeply for his dragons. He liked other pokemon too, but dragons truly captured his heart.

Kiki

Birdy screeched and flew at the pachirisu, who rolled over, her tail hitting the ground comically a second later.

"Hah! Take this!" Kiki cried, hurling a pokeball. The squirrel defied belief by standing up and catching it. Just to spite the trainer she lobbed it back, hitting Kiki in the head. The ball dropped to the ground and Kiki stomped her foot.

"I'll get you!" she cried, diving at the squirrel, who had a look of pure attitude as she unleashed Thundershock (Insert Ash and Pikachu moment). Kiki shrieked, though it didn't hurt too bad, and fell flat on her face. Birdy screeched again and soared at the squirrel, who blasted him again, knocking him out. Kiki groaned and reached to her side for something, anything! Her hand closed around something soft and furry, and she hurled it at the pachirisu.

"RATTATA!!" the poor purple mouse shouted as he was sent flying, bowling the pachi over. Pachirisu looked shocked and apalled at this girl's habit of throwing things! Rattata blinked as he was shoved to the ground and flicked his whiskers in confusion.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Lucia listened quietly to his tale. "Pranks? Nothing... too serious I hope? You don't stalk people for fun do you?" She asked incredulously. "Now a joke is fun every now and then, so long as you don't overdo it." She looked down at Diana's pokeball and opened it up, the Lairon appearing in front of her in a flash of light. Diana blinked a bit and looked around, "Oh, hey there Len." She said with a nod toward the Poliwhirl. "So... what's going on?" She asked as she looked around.

Lucia nodded, "Well, at least you got on hands training on how to raise your pokemon. Pretty much I followed what my tutors said to do. They always watched over my actions and corrected me when I did something wrong, but now that I am alone..." She sighed, "Don't get me wrong, I like being able to prove myself, but at the same time it is nerve wracking in a way." She smiled weakly, "So, how long have you been at the academy? You obviously know a lot of the other students."

Megaman765

Years
Mark Wilson

Mark chuckled. "Haha, nah we don't stalk people... well... I don't anyways. Maybe Snype could be hiding something from me? He could be a little creeper for all I know. But like I said its all harmless. He has a bit more control on when to pull off a prank and when not to nowadays..." Mark said. She began to talk about how her training process went. Mark mostly learned what he knew either from the academy or from self teaching.

"Well... I wouldn't say your alone. I mean hey, you got me! That's a start. Haha..." Mark said. "I've actually been at the academy since Day one... alot of crazy stuff has happened those past days... alot..." He shuddered a moment, remembering the incident he had at the beach. That was the thing that stuck out the most to him unfortunately. He didn't really like talking about it, especially how he was saved. That was between him, Val, and whoever else was there.

Len nodded happily to Diana and sat near her. "Lucia and Mark are just bonding. Haha. Just talking really. They're talking about training and apparently boyfriends and girlfriends. Weird conversation." Len said, not entirely understanding the concept himself. He had some feelings for a certain Raichu but she hasn't been around so maybe that was just a passed opportunity...

"How have you been though? Getting used to your evolution I hope?" Len asked, happy as usual.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Mountains

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

Tentou sure was a handful. Kilik was realizing this now. As he chased the little Shinx, Tentou apparently got picked up by a stranger, a girl. How come Kilik hasn't seen her around the academy? Perhaps she was new around here.

"Uh, yes, that's Tentou, my Shinx," Kilik answered the girl's question. He noticed someone else with the girl, plus a Salamence & a Garchomp, who belonged to some man here. Must be a teacher. That Garchomp, by the way, roared at Kilik. The Garchomp got clawed by the Salamence. Strange bunch of dragons.

Kilik thought of how he could introduce himself to the girl & the man. Was there a chance she was that man's daughter? "My name is Kilik Chambers, student of the Entei Dorms, trainer honing his skills. I am a Pokemon Trainer." Nice introduction. He didn't sound all tough giving his introduction. Just, common. He noticed the Axew getting Tentou's attention, who yipped back at him. A greeting, I see. He gave his name, so now's the time to know the new group's name.

"Your names, please," he said. The girl, to Kilik, seemed strange. Something was off about her.

Sapphire Rose

Years

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
at the mountains.

Mana patted Tentou's head with a nice smile, she really loves Pokémon. "So… Tentou is it, what a cute name." she complimented the Shinx. Then an Axew came out and obviously also wanted to be patted so Mana walked over a little to Drake and the Axew and started petting it.

Mana took a look at the boy after he introduced to them. "What a coincidence, i am also in the Entei Dorm." Mana giggled. "I'm Mana Murasaki." Mana introduced herself so humanly as possible.

"I-I'm a Pokémon trainer as well." not only was she a Pokémon trainer, she was a little bit Pokémon too, an Espeon to be more specific. "Can i hold Tentou for a little longer?" Mana asked Kilik. This was wonderful! She had been on the Academy for a few hours and only used attract on one boy on the boat!

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Drake

Drake returned Maris and smiled. Axy was happy, loving the attention. That made Drake happy too. What a joy. He turned his attention to Killik and smiled, crossing his arms. Oh, someone was proud of themselves. Which was good. From what Drake had seen even getting into Oak Academy was tough. So, he decided to go for the full introduction. After all, why not?

"I am Draco, Dragon Master of Blackthorn City, former Gym Leader of the same, eternal rival of Lance, and... Daycare Man of Oak Academy. This is my partner, Zeal. It's a pleasure to meet you." he said grandly. He knew he didn't look the part. He was still in an old jogging suit basically. He would have to get into his more formal wear soon.

"Salamence!" Zeal cried proudly. Axy crooned happily at the petting and rubbed his head ino her hand. With that, Drake's pokeball burst open and Killita crooned jotously, tearing off toward where the dragonite had flown before. Odd...

"Gack! Killita!" Drake cried, then he shook his head. It was hard to look impressive when your pokemon acted as they saw fit... He shook his head as the flygon flew off. Bah, she could take care of herself. He turned back to the other two.

Kiki

Kiki grinned as the rodents looked confused at each other. She wasted no time and got back to her feet, smiling.

"Mouser, I choose you! Bite!" she said. The rattata looked oddly at her.

"Rattata?" he asked. The pachirisu pushed him off and shocked him. He cried and snarled at her, latching his teeth into her tail. She squeeked and danced around with him pulled behind her, and a pair of pokeballs went flying, catching them both into them. Both balls hit the ground and began to shake, wobbling and whirling wildly.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Mountains

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

Guess the girl wanted to hold Tentou a little longer. Kilik chose to let her hold on to him for a little longer. Her name sounds pretty common.

The guy stranger was kind enough to introduce himself, similar to Kilik's introduction. Was he a copycat? He didn't look the part anyway. His name was Draco. He has dragon Pokemon... Sounds all cheesy. He did mention Blackthorn City, but was he really a gym leader? "Blackthorn City?" Kilik asked. He knows all the gym leaders of Jhoto, Kanto included. He knows Clair of Blackthorn City, but who was this Draco? "Never heard of you."

Draco introduced Zeal, a Salamence. Very impressive. What's not impressive: a Flygon popping out of Draco's Pokeball & flying off somewhere. Where was that Pokemon going? There's more. Kilik's Deino, Ganta, popped out of his Pokeball as well. He didn't run off though. It looked more like he wanted to meet another dragon Pokemon. Well, their's Zeal.

So what was Kilik doing again? Oh, that's right. A few more things to do. He faced Mana & Draco. "You wouldn't happen to have seen a Dragonite with a girl riding on it pass by, would you?" This question was of great importance to Kilik. Not very, but he did come to the mountains to look for Valorie & Kiyoko.

Last edited:

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn, feeling restless, has decided to go out for another task. "I'm heading out to the town to heal my team, then go to the mountains for my next team. Come join me when you feel up to it." With that, he walked outside, getting a breath of fresh air. Looking around, he noticed Kiki in the distance. It looked like she was in the middle of a pokemon battle. He slowly approached, but kept his distance from her in case he distracted her.

He double-checked his funds to be sure he had enough money. He had to buy a Metal Coat, the move Water Pulse, and a Water Stone. "I think I have enough," he thought. Shawn kept back, watching Kiki in action.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Sapphire Rose

Years

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
at the mountains.

Mana was allowed to hold Tentou a little longer, which made her smile more. "Thank you~" she said happily. Draco had introduced himself too, he seemed to be a gymleader, then who was looking after his gym while he was here?

Mana heard Kilik's question and blinked a few times before she thought about answering it. "Uhm… I'm not sure…" Mana glanced up at the sky and patted Tentou again a few times, then she looked back at Kilik. "But i can help you search for her." Mana offered. This was a great opportunity for her to make new friends. Besides, she had nothing else to do this thanksgiving.

"I have nothing else to do anyway this Thanksgiving, my parents are both dead." Mana lied as she tried to smile. Her mother was dead, she wasn't sure about her father, but if she told that, Kilik and Draco probably would ask why he wouldn't come and then she might have to explain what cruel thing he had done, this was no option. Though, she hoped Draco would come along too. The more souls, the more fun~

Kilik's Deino came out, it was so cute! But Mana took a deep breath and kept on behaving normal. Mana was thinking about letting Felicity out too, her Espeon.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru was having the time of his life. He had a new friend, he was having a two-on-two battle with the school bully, and they were winning. "Geronimo, keep hammering on him!" The Scyther charged on the Machoke and rained down a brand new series of Fury Cutters, each blow more powerful than the last. Haru was thinking victory was inevitable....until he shouted. "Machoke use Counter!" Before Geronimo could pull back, the Machoke grabbed him and threw him all the way across the field. "Finish him with a Mega Punch!" The Machoke rushed over and drilled Haru's pokemon in the stomach, finishing it off. "Geronimo! No! Return." Haru cried out, visibly defeated. He was about to give up hope of winning.

Back