• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hello everyone, I'm jakelikescake, and I have to admit I'm really bad at online forums, or any online community where users chat with one another. Other users usually end up disliking me after awhile. Kinda how it goes IRL too. It's normally because I state my opinion no matter what. Even when I know other users will hate my opinion. I'll give online forums another shot though!

I agree with Meganium! You probably won't have to worry much about that here. :D I find PC to be one of the more accepting forums out there. So honestly, don't let it bother you and just get postin'! Let me (or another moderator) know if we can help you in some way and have fun~

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2013
Also, a Pokemon who knows the move Skill Swap will give your Spiritomb a hard time. It is pretty impressive, though, that you got a Pokemon like this legitimately. What version do you have it on?

I have it on White version and plan to move it to x and y when they come out.

Also, a Pokemon who knows the move Skill Swap will give your Spiritomb a hard time. It is pretty impressive, though, that you got a Pokemon like this legitimately. What version do you have it on?

Also unless my opponent also had a spiritomb that had skill swap their pokemon would have a weakness i can exploit.

Last edited:
Years
It is not hacked. I simply spent a long time moving the ability from one pokemon to the next and from one egg group to the next. It all started when a buddy of mine traded me a female shedinja. I didn't ask where he got it, but from that point on i went to work, and legitimately bred a Spiritomb with Wonderguard. As for mold breaker i have a strategy for beating that every time. I lnow it's not truely invincible, but it is closer than anyone else legitimately has.

I'm not trying to be mean, but unless you're cheating with some sort of device, getting a Spiritomb with Wonder Guard is impossible as Spiritomb can only have Pressure as its normal ability or Infiltrator as its hidden ability. Unless you share the method with us, it's impossible to prove that you haven't cheated or hacked somewhere along the way.

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2013
I took my friends female shedinja and bred it with pokemon with multiple egg groups and continued this until i reached spiritomb's egg group and then used a female spiritomb and the result of all of the breeding, which SHALL remain secret) to get a Spiritomb with Wonderguard. To tell you the truth, i never thought it would work, and it hasn't repeated. The other 3 eggs i had are just normal spiritombs. Call it a fluke, a glitch, or breeding skill. The point is that it happeded and i didn't cheat. My friend might have with the shedinja female, but i never did.

Years
Hello everyone, I'm jakelikescake, and I have to admit I'm really bad at online forums, or any online community where users chat with one another. Other users usually end up disliking me after awhile. Kinda how it goes IRL too. It's normally because I state my opinion no matter what. Even when I know other users will hate my opinion. I'll give online forums another shot though!

And a big hello from me too Jake, welcome!

Nice to see you giving forums another go, and given PC's large size you'll probably stick around for ages. I'm always happy to get to know you so pop down by my profile anytime and leave me a visitor message, or if you need help you can ask Cirno (or another staff member) and I'm sure they can assist you with anything. Hope to see you around!

Years
N8cHw0n.jpg

mmmmm, I want some... Although Hikari's Swirlix would be a tasty treat as well! :P

The cake... is a lie.

Sorry, I just had to.

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2013
I'm Umbra

My favorite Pokemon is Tyrogue. Then Sneasel and then Espeon. Umbreon is around#15 for me but I based my name off of it because of a conversation I had on Facebook.
Nice to meet you all.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm Umbra

My favorite Pokemon is Tyrogue. Then Sneasel and then Espeon. Umbreon is around#15 for me but I based my name off of it because of a conversation I had on Facebook.
Nice to meet you all.

tumblr_mgdcr1g8Kk1r5fhkdo1_500.gif

I will admit that Tyrogue is pretty adorable in the anime! :3 And UMBREON :D I love that Eeveelution so much! <3 Nice to meet you too and welcome to the PokeCommunity! I know you'll have a wonderful time and hope things go well for you :D

BurningLanguages

Student Linguist
Years
tumblr_mgdcr1g8Kk1r5fhkdo1_500.gif

I will admit that Tyrogue is pretty adorable in the anime! :3 And UMBREON :D I love that Eeveelution so much! <3 Nice to meet you too and welcome to the PokeCommunity! I know you'll have a wonderful time and hope things go well for you :D

Tyrogue scares me sometimes haha! His face can be very serious :o But the Pokemon that probably scares me the most is Hitmonlee, he just stares at you with his huge eyes...kind of like an evil mister Potato Head :P.

HeyLoro

So shiny!
Years
Hello everyone~
I just joined a little while ago and I saw this thread so I thought I'd drop in to chat.
Have to go in a few minutes so if I poof, sorry.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Tyrogue scares me sometimes haha! His face can be very serious :o But the Pokemon that probably scares me the most is Hitmonlee, he just stares at you with his huge eyes...kind of like an evil mister Potato Head :P.

I agree with Hitmonlee. It's missing a mouth. My favorite of the Hitmo-volutions is Hitmonchan. Punching ftw. xD

Hello everyone~
I just joined a little while ago and I saw this thread so I thought I'd drop in to chat.

If you need to poof, no need to be sorry for that! We'll be waiting for you when you come back and have all the free time in your hands. Let me take the time to welcome you to the forums! <3

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Hey everyone my name is Pharaoh 721 and I'm new here, I also have a youtube channel under the same name! Instead of calling me Pharaoh you could just say Pharaoh

Years
Hey everyone my name is Pharaoh 721 and I'm new here, I also have a youtube channel under the same name! Instead of calling me Pharaoh you could just say Pharaoh
Hey Pharaoh, welcome. to PC! if you don't mind me asking, what was your motive in joining us? Just a little curious.. Anyways hope you really have a good time here! My name is Zach and it's nice to meet you! ^_^

Years
Hello everyone~

Well I'm glad you found this thread because it's essentially a chit-chat thread for you newbies, but also the older members post here so you can get to know a few people. Have fun here at PC and I do hope to see you around!

Years
Hello everyone~
Hey there! Welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's nice to meet you! Feel free to contact us here on staff if you need help with anything! Hope you enjoy your stay here as well! ^_^

Years
Hello. My name is PokeHacks11. I came here to find people to help me with my Pokemon hack. I've never hacked a Pokemon game before. I figured I would hack a rom of Pokemon Leaf Green. Please message me if you want to help.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hello everyone~
Hey there Loro! Welcome to PC!
You're username reminds me of the show Hey Arnold! Lol I loved that show. :)

See ya and have fun here!
It's looks like you're starting to settle in which is good.
Hello. My name is PokeHacks11. I came here to find people to help me with my Pokemon hack. I've never hacked a Pokemon game before. I figured I would hack a rom of Pokemon Leaf Green. Please message me if you want to help.

Hello PokeHack11!

If you need help with Pokemon hacks,the best place to go is the Emulation & ROM Hacking section. I don't know anything about hacks so I can't help you out personally, but there's many regulars of that of section who can help you and there's also a tutorials sub-forum there which is the best place to learn and help you on hack. If you need more help, you can contact any of the moderators of the section, DrFuji and giradialkia too as well.
Hope to see you around and have fun posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back