• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
dear anonymous,

i'm sorry, i'm sorry, i'm a million times sorry. i think this hurts me more than it does you and i'm sorry.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
DA

Please don't get offended when I get angry at you after annoying me for half a day. Just a suggestion. Unless you actually think it's fine and dandy to be incredibly obnoxious and rude and we should applaud you for that.

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

I don't give a damn if you're my sister, I can safely say I'm counting the minutes until I can get as far away from you as possible.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

Do the world a favor and go die in a car crash already.

Dear Anonymous,

Can't believe you're moving now. Oh well the sooner you're gone the better so I can finally get you out of my mind.

Dear Anonymous,

You're useless.

Dear Anonymous,

You're pondscum simple as that, not that I expected any less but at this point I'm starting to feel like addressing you as simply pondscum is more of a compliment than anything.

Dear Anonymous,

Tread lightly, I'm the last person you want to piss off right now.

Dear Anonymous,

Nobody cares how many special edition games you have, get a life.

Dear Anonymous,

Ever hear of picking up the phone before, you should try it sometime.

Dear Anonymous,

Guess I'm seeing you by the end of the month now, I doubt it though but you seem glad.

Dear Anonymous,

Next time you steal something of ours I'm either going to call the cops on you or beat you to a bloody pulp the next time you come over.

Dear Anonymous,

I wish things were easier for the both of us, I really do.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

Please don't randomly decide to up your prices on a whim.

Dear Anon,

Please don't randomly rearrange all the local highway route numbers on a whim.

Dear Anon,

I find that claim a little hard to believe, and if you listen to yourself for a change, you might realize that too.

Dear Anon,

I am a potential paying customer; therefore it may be in your best interest to respond to my inquiries before I take my business elsewhere.

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

You're not feeling love; you're feeling loneliness and a longing to be with anybody. And BTW, hitting on two girls at once is not a smart idea, especially since one hates you and the other is way too young to date.

EDIT: Oh, and it's also not really a good idea to flirt with somebody right after they broke up with their BF, especially as you obviously don't give a **** that she's depressed about it.

Last edited:
Years
DA,

Why are you treating us like high schoolers when we're in university? No need to tell us to put our bags in front of the class so we can't cheat and give us assigned seats - it's embarrassing.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

Please. Can I ask you one question without you exploding and going ballistic on me? I don't like the situation any more than you do, but do you see me raving like a lunatic? Sad part is, you're supposed to be the older and more mature out of us.

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
Years
Dear Many Anonymi (XD),

You have no idea what goes on in my other life, you don't even know I have another life. Stop saying things that aren't true when you have no proof to show that the things that are true aren't.

Dear Anonymous,

I hate you. Go fall in a hole.

Dear Anonymous,

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't."

Dear Anonymous,

Remember that these things you do today will turn around and bite you in the ass tomorrow.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

To be honest I didn't know you loved me this much now to confess to me today, but if you want a relationship with me then who am I to deny you what you want lol.

Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for letting me take tomorrow off, keep going into my room and destroying the place though and your ass is grass.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I wanted to send you a message....saying good night, but I see you're busy. xD Sooo imma send you one when I go to Zumba tomorrow morning so you won't get bored. :)

Dear Anonymous,

How are you doing? As much as I hate showing my true feelings to people, I just want you to know that I'm still around if needed. You're not like that other guy I used to know. You're... different. Just so you know, I'm open to anything, despite what happened a few days ago.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I hate you!

Dear Anonymous,

I'm very sorry about how I acted to you these past days since V-Day. Can we at least be friends again... I got my feelings control me...again... I'm very sorry and I would do anything, just to get back on your good side again....

Dear Anonymous,

Sana naman respetuhin nyo naman ako kahit minsan lang. Ilang taon na nangyayari sakin to kaya alam ko ang pagdurusa. Sana naman, intindihin nyo naman ako. Dalawang taon na lang tapos di na tayo magkikita. Please lang. wag na kayo mangugulo sakin....

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I still hate you. Go fall in another hole.

Dear Anonymous,

If you want to be a *****, be one, I don't care. What you do is wrong and everybody knows it. You will make your life and the lives of others better by not.

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

You've been in over seven relationships in under a year. When. Will. You. Stop.

Zephyn

Rainmaker
Years
DA,

You're going to have to stop this. I don't know what the **** you think it is, but they don't appreciate it. Honestly, I have lost count of how many times you have said the exact same thing. It's wrong, what you've been doing, and you seriously need to stop before you ruin their lives.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

What have you done to yourself... You used to be strong, powerful and special, but now look at you... You get told you're being dumped and your first thoughts are to turn to smoking, betraying and self-harm? You used to be such a wonderful person that I was honoured to spend my time with, but now all I can feel for you is pity. I don't know why you're asking me of all people given our past to help you cope with this, but I wish you hadn't. Sure that's what friends are for, but I don't think that word can apply to what you've become.

Dear Anonymous,

Why weren't you there for me when I made it obvious I needed you...? I even asked for your advice and you just ignored it... And the whole day... bleh. When things were so perfect... What happened :s

I need to stop doing this. I'm sorry.

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

So, let me get this straight. You guys need 3-7 business days to walk over to your damn fax machine and make sure that fax I sent you arrived properly and was the correct document? Really? Why don't you hire me, I'm fairly sure I could check what incoming faxes arrive faster than you lot of morons could.

Really, the whole reason I faxed it is so it would get handled sooner. Guess I won't be doing that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back