• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2012
hello everyone,i'm new to this community:)
btw speaking of the flutes, i can't find the white flute can you give me the picture of the location...i've read the previous threads and they say that it is near in cherrygrove but still can't find it...i've already finished this game up to valencia island and i've already the blue,yellow and red flute but the pedestals still don't show up...could you help me guys:)

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2012
hello everyone,i'm new to this community:)
btw speaking of the flutes, i can't find the white flute can you give me the picture of the location...i've read the previous threads and they say that it is near in cherrygrove but still can't find it...i've already finished this game up to valencia island and i've already the blue,yellow and red flute but the pedestals still don't show up...could you help me guys:)

The black and white flutes have nothing to do with the pedestals.

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2012
The black and white flutes have nothing to do with the pedestals.

thanks for that info...so how to make the pedestals appear?...whenever i go to that island it only says, "...something strange here"...i've already completed the game up to valencia's island...pls. i really want that 3 legendary birds

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
thanks for that info...so how to make the pedestals appear?...whenever i go to that island it only says, "...something strange here"...i've already completed the game up to valencia's island...pls. i really want that 3 legendary birds

I believe that to unlock it you have to solve a puzzle at Ruins of Alph, but that's my opinion

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2013
This is fun. Just about to face Falkner. (Restarted when if ound I had 2.1 instead of 3.1). Got Totodile, Geodude and Spinarak.

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2012
The pedestals dont require the puzzles dude it requires all the Flutes hidden in the game...

all the flutes?,does it mean even the black and white flutes?, i already have the red, yellow, blue and black flutes but i don't have the white flute...where can i find the white flute?

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
i need to know where i can get a hondour (sorry fotr my bad spelling if i did)?, i'm starting the game again and i need to know at what point i can get one...
EDIT: or growlithe?, both arcanine and houndoom are good, but, i don't know which will be better for my new team...(since i might try doing this game but picking chikorita instead of cyndaquil)
EDIT2:gosh, didn't rembember that the begining of the beta was THAT PAINFUL x_x

Last edited:

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 22, 2015
Ok I need someone's help...
I am playing this game on gpsphone on my iPod. I got to the underground in Goldenrod and got to where you have to do the switch puzzles. I opened up one of the doors with a switch and went through the door and saved. I exited the game and when I went back to the game the door was closed and now I am trapped and cannot get out. What should i do??

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2012
Question about liquid crystal

Does anybody know where to find the legendaries on in this game? I'm new Here sorry if this is not where this goes.

Years
Ok I need someone's help...
I am playing this game on gpsphone on my iPod. I got to the underground in Goldenrod and got to where you have to do the switch puzzles. I opened up one of the doors with a switch and went through the door and saved. I exited the game and when I went back to the game the door was closed and now I am trapped and cannot get out. What should i do??
You should have read previously that the game is semi supported on all other emulators except VBA.

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
Where do I get sea pass to go to the Orange Islands? In the game Pokemon Liquid Crystal

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2013
Is there a way I can get the latest version of the live beta on my Gameboid on my Android? Because all the ones I download off sites like 4shared are broken.

tekkengeorge

poisontype trainer
Years
hey guys can you help me with something? I have talked to axel in the special hq after beating the rival for the last time and he told me sth about recruiting new members. where can i find them?

Back