• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikakitten's Land of Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Is there anyway you can make a signature for me? Using these pokemon and trainer.

187.gif
006.gif
055.gif
076.gif
082.gif
131.gif

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
Hello, PK! I need some custom work done for a project, I looked through this thread and think you do nice work, so I thought I'd toss this your way first.

First, let me explain the project: I've started doing playblogs for Pokemon games (I'm halfway through a FireRed playblog right now), and my next project is Emerald, but I've decided to do something a little bit different in this case, and do the playblog as though a character from another series has been dumped into the Pokemon world. Since I intend to make extensive use of screencaps this time around (my FireRed playblog doesn't use any), I need my chosen character sprited so I can shop him into the screencaps.

So, the request: I need front, back (battle), and field sprites of Conan Edogawa from Detective Conan. (You'll have to do your own search for reference images, sorry.) The clothes don't need to be an exact match for his iconic look; in fact, I'd prefer if there was one set WITH the trademark outfit and a second set with more...Pokemon-y clothes.

I realize this is a tall order, so please feel free to decline. If you do decide to take this one on, I appreciate it.

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
Pokemon: Checkers
Specifics:I'd like her to be wearing a Gir hat. Have you seen those animal hats? With the ears and stuff? And a Stack of waffles in front of her please! It's okay if it overlaps. Anyways. Here is Gir!!
Spoiler:

BroskiRage

neatest kid
Years
shirt: Red and sleeves black
Pants: black
Hair: black
Specifics: can he be wearing a vest and wearing a fedora? the hat will be red with black stripes

Specifics: fire type mewtwo with a flaming tail thing with flames coming from his head through his back

Pokemon: Rayquaza
Specifics: black and red crown, dark red cape, and blue shades. black stripes on cap

and thanks for helping me with my hack!!

Pokemon: Mewtwo
Specifics: grass, burning forest behind him, flames on left, Totadile, cyndaquil, chikortia hiding behind fire on the right

if you could can you make him holding a pokeball and the stance of red?

Last edited:

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Finally, done! Sorry for the wait guys, and girls.

Wow, way overdue. Sorry about that Honeyman. Send me more but after Dec. 21st because school but that's when I'm on break, yay!
Econo.png

Broski, your trainer is done! Remember, I like to do it all custom and I'm a beginner so sorry if you don't like it.
Broski.png

No problem, glad to help you with the storyline. Here you go!
MewtwoForestFireBackground.png

MewtwoFireRetype.png

and lastly
RayquazaKingAccessory.png

Hope you like them, do this again! Bye!

Yiliang, you're back! It's been a while, like literally. I got lazy and actually found ember on Spriter's Resource and put it on so nothing here is custom, sorry. Same with Squirtle.
CharmanderFlamethrowerAccessory.png

SquirtleWaterGunAccessory.png

Hope you like it, come again (this time sooner, please. Just kidding) Bye!

Here you go, Mythril and
WELCOME TO THE POKECOMMUNITY!!!
ConanEdogawaSprites.png

This one is actually not all custom as I used Brendan as a base and covered him up aside from a little face. I tried the back but failed and couldn't get it right, sorry :( Hope you enjoy it and your stay at Pokecommunity!

Here you go, come again!
PokemonFireredChallengeBanner.png

CheckersGirAccessory.png

and I always save the best for last, my lovely Checkers! Here you go! I couldn't do much with the hat so I spiced it up and made her ears, feet and tail black like Gir. I wanted to do the zipper but it looked like stiches 0_o Anyways, bye honey, come again!

Thank you all, goodbye, tell your friends, put my banner in your signature it's on the first page and come again!

~Sincerely
PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

pikakitten

Years
Here you go, yiliang and thanks! For advertising the shop on the signature.
I made him look like Red, all custom (except Charmander duh)
CharmanderRedAccessory.png

Hope you like it and come again!

~Sincerely
PikakittenX
P.S. The 12 Days of Christmas event is starting tomorrow so check the shop daily for these new and free sprites!

BroskiRage

neatest kid
Years
hey pika can you make me a OW of the sprite you made me it haves to be a FR looking sprite ( fav. youtuber is pewdiepie )

BroskiRage

neatest kid
Years
Shirt: Blue
Pants: Black
Hair: blonde
Specifics: make a t-shirt with shorts and make him wear long sock like soccer socks

Shirt: black
Pants: black
Hair: gray
Specifics: make the shirt be a tang top with long skinny jeans with black shoes and make the hair long

BroskiRage

neatest kid
Years
Pokemon: rayquaza
Specifics: city tops on bottom, space on top, astroid on left, satelite on right. and can you make the satelite have the colors of a master ball?

can you use this sprite?

mm3Lg.png

pikakitten

Years
Here is the OW.
BroskiOW.png

and the 2 Trainers
Drake.png

James.png

and the Rayquaza.

RayquazaSpaceBackground.png

and the turtle.
Turtlem2.png

Thank you, bye!
Sincerely
~PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

pikakitten

Years
Here you go Broski!
BroskiOW.png

and my sprite, based off my real look. Black dress shoes, black pants, black shirt, gray jacket, hood up and black hair.
Johnny.png

Still working on Ryeguy's stuff!
Here you go, Rye!
Demeye.png

Demeye (Demon Eye), it's body is ripped with holes which has eyes peering from them.
Vispectre.png

Vispectre (Vision Spectre)It's body grows unstable and gains more eyes along with a base eye at it's stomach.
These 2 are believed to be the souls of Duskull and Dusknoir.

Pythet.png

Pythet (Python Wet), it's body is composed of bubbling water. It is commonly found in hot spas disguised as part of the water.
Thank you, come again, bye!

Also it's the 12 Sprites of Christmas so every day I will add 1 sprite to the front page, my posts and the Finished Works section it belongs in, enjoy! Today's is a Revamp!

CelebiGoldRenovated.png

Enjoy, it's up for free use!

Last edited:

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
Can I get a purple pony with green hooves and a kelpy like man and tail. It's a grass water type.
Her name is Watlily. And can the have a water lily and lilypad on her head? Thanks sweetness! ♡

pikakitten

Years
CelebiGoldRenovated.png

Done!

Please add that next time to your post, it would make it easier to read your mind lol.
Pythet2-1.png

Anyways, I hope it's what you meant, I made it really realistic. Bubbles atop, smaller on top, bigger on bottom, etc. Enjoy, thank you!

Here it is! I hope it's what you wanted!
Watlily.png

Thank you, bye!

Here is the trainer for Checkers!
TrainerCheckers.png

Thank you, bye!

Sincerely
~PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Hello! I'd like an item recolor, okay?
Item: Pokeball
Specifics: Three circles, all having the pokeball button as the center, each one getting bigger every time, the first having the color of red, the second's green and the third's blue, the colors on the top side are darker and the colors on the bottom side are brighter, and add the shadowing effect of a regular PokeBall.
I guess this would be hard to work on, but since I can't do it, I'd like you to do it for me, I wanna use it for my blog. I'd credit you, of course.
Thanks!

pikakitten

Years
CelebiGoldRenovated.png
EnteiSuicuneRecolour.png
RaikouEnteiRecolour.png
SuicuneRaikouRecolour-1.png

On the second day of Christmas, this spriter gives to thee
3 Recoloured Beasts and a Renovated Celebi

Here's your Pokeballs!
I made it really detailed to make it how you want. You might have to extend the picture to fit the big one in horizontally.
PokeballColorSize.png

Thank you for coming, come again, tell your friends and put my banner in your signature, it's on the first page. Bye!

Sincerely
PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back