• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New desktop screenshot thread

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Used my profile picture as my desktop. It was a picture I randomly found on Photobucket and fell in love with it, <3

Spoiler:

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Spoiler:

Cute wallpaper is cute.
I've also ditched Rainmeter. They cause problems when I run older applications in full screen. Plus, they're not entirely that useful anyway.

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
I'm working on my own custom wallpaper that will be solid black background with white boxes around the icons and white lines from those boxes that lead to fake command windows. Might not seem too clear of what I mean so of course I'll post a screenie when it's done

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 15, 2023
One of my 195 wallpapers. While I may have posted this before, I was fooling around with my menubar and achieved a black theme here. It looks nice, as the black menubar matches the black Dock, which matches the black icons on my black MacBook.

I like the color black.
Spoiler:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
@Eeveon: StupidFox! <3

Finally pulled the pink taskbar off my desktop and changed it to something that doesn't clash with everything I have on screen. And got Winamp working again. So happy. ♥

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
Years
  • Age 31
  • NY
  • Seen Apr 3, 2016
Here's mine. Really simple can plus I really like my wallpaper. ^_^ Just now took the picture no more than a few minutes ago.

capturespn.png

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
My desktop. Actually I moved my Mac dock down to my quicklaunch right after this screenie. It doesn't obscure anything either. :D

Spoiler:

Silver

Kyle
Years
Fair warning, some of these are quite large, again you have been warned.

Mac OS X - Desktop:
Spoiler:

Windows 7 Partition - Desktop:
Spoiler:

Mac OS X - MacBook:
Spoiler:

Back