• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 924 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
Wow, I can't wait for the next beta, I'm so excited!!!!!

No, majority of them will be though. I'm a 1 man team, and I want to finish the game first. There will be around 158 pokemon(63 families) as of release, then I'll be adding more, post-1.0
Heres the first version of the list of catchable pokemon in the game.
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/1592/speepokemon.png

Aww..... No Vulpix, darn, I love Vulpix and I was hoping to get one.....

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
01/12/10 Update

Replies.
Spoiler:

Update [1/12/10]​

Progress Update​

bugtesting has been good so far. release is on track for... late tomorrow. fixed some bugs, made some modifications including.....

-AI battle music is now changed. It's now the Jenova Battle music from FF7. has a nice digital AI type tone.
-If you deposit a pokemon, all their equipment will be unequiped; so no hunting for an item you forgot to unequip.
-Second kanto bug pokemon can now be obtained (caterpie/weedle)
-Bitter Berry catching system has been sorta replaced. Bitter berries don't exist anymore. Instead- you bait pokemon with... Rare Candies. It has a nice duality. Level up a pokemon you already have... or catch a new one?
-questlog item has been added. database of sidequests and trophies. Is a work in progress.

Other features i've been brainstorming, but couldn't implement yet; auction houses, additional pokemon to adopt, Crystal- the female character of g/s/c- she will be met in various parts of the game(and can be called), informing if she's seen any corrupted pokemon.

Feature Update​
While I was bugtesting, my HP dipped below 25%- HP turned yellow. My brother asked if it had a limitbreak system (like FF8), I said no. He said I should put one in. I... initally dismissed the idea, as being too hard to implement... but the more I thought about it. the more easier it sounded.

So here it is. The Limit system. Fully intergrated in v0.4.

So- whenever your HP reaches below 25%. You'll enter limit mode.
In this mode your PP will slowly recover (5% per turn) but more importantly.. All your stats (minus HP and PP) will DOUBLE.
so that double Attack, Defence, Special and Speed.

It just makes desperate situations more interesting. And adds a new way to play, gambling by keeping your HP low, to get massive benefits. Also, it's a feature which I've never seen in much/any pokemon game.
limitbreak.png

Event Update​
SPEE lacks a trading system. So you'll be getting them ingame. So why save it up... You can get your second Kanto starter as soon as you get the first- but with strings attached.

---
Upon completing the poke academy and obtaining the first starter pokemon, you'll be asked my the academy master if you want to do the Soul Challenge. Its a single battle against the academy master. But he is very powerful. He even carries a legendary pokemon. He is stronger than the 5th gym leader. So yeah...

soulchallenge.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen yesterday
can someone please upload a completed savegame of pokemon raptor ex

please????

Years
I am in love with this game......I want to keep my save file and continue on to version 0.4, but I think I'll just do two files. I will continue to stalk this thread until the new release is posted and then I will keep stalking the thread until the next release lol. Keep up the great work on the game.

DarkDoom3000

Years
It's really late. Im tired. Heres the links for

EDIT: Pushed down to post #189

I'll be posting full changelog and other info about v0.4 tommorow.
Have fun ;)

Last edited:

Omn

Moogle King
Years
I noticed that when i downloaded the game they were multiple different save files in the game so i didn't realise it but it got rid of mine but whatever i wanted to start over

DarkDoom3000

Years
Ok. full post.

Version Update 0.4 [3/12/10]

Yay! It's here. WOOT! Almost halfway done. :)

Heres the main features in v0.4
-Pokemon Added: Snubbull, Phanpy, Diglett, Onix, Aron, Pineco, Poliwag and Haunter.
-Maps Added: Cave of the Dammed, Route 9, Route 10, Mine Valley, Ferreus Mines
-Rival Battle 4(retrofitted, Luna Forest), Morty's Gym, Rescue Miner, Jasmine's Medicine Quest + Gym
-Limitbreak System
-Attacks Overhawl
-New Game +
-Day/Night v2
-Added Quest Log
-More Oak sidequests
-More Refining

The first thing you'll notice, is that pokemon will have some attacks that say
AE in the discription. This means the attack will attack all the enemies. It should make taking down large groups easier. On the flipside, enemies also have attacks that hurt the whole team.

Also, with that- all your pokemon attacks should have gotten "refreshed".
It removes all attacks the pokemon learned (including TMs) and then updates it's movelist to v0.4 standards. I couldnt do anything about the TM situation, sorry.

Full Changelog:
Spoiler:

Download

Version 0.4
Size: 18.2 MB
Mediafire
Megaupload

Progress Update

I'm gonna be spending the next few days vastly expanding the refining system. Allowing all TMs to be made. I'll be buzzing around here to answer questions and whatnot.

Speaking of refining- I made this image tutorial to better explain the advantages of refining.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

me2hack

Graphics Artist
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
NICE!! Already downloaded gonna be playing in the weekend. =3

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
downloading now and i am going to play it as soon as the download finishes.

EDIT: Downloaded and i like the new corrupted sprites :p

EDIT AGAIN: Dunno if this is a glitch but a poisoned pokemon loses HP after every single attack your team does

Last edited:
Years
Loving the game. I still havent beaten the soul challenge. Glad you put the pokemon at high levels. Now I have something to work toward. There are two glitches that I have noticed:

1: When Gastly evolves, the name and picture doesnt change in the menu. It also changed the menu picture of the kadabra I had in my party (not sure if it was a temporary glitch or not because Im doing training and trying to see which pokemon I like better). The last glitch with gastly is at the end of battle. I have Haunter, but when the battle is over, it goes back to gastly, just for those 3 seconds until the screen goes back to the cave, forest, or wherever you are in the game.

2. The second glitch could be my fault because Ive been playing with music in my background, but there are random parts in the game where it lags. Like I said, it could be me playing with music in the background. Im gonna test it out and if its my fault, ill edit this post.

Hope you dont think Im a jerk for only pointing out the glitches in this game, just trying to help you make one amazing game, i told my friend about it yesterday and I honestly believe this is better than the games nintendo releases. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the next release. The effort you put on this game and the speed you do it with, Im sure you'll have version 0.8 out in 2 weeks lol

DarkDoom3000

Years
4/12/10

Replies
downloading now and i am going to play it as soon as the download finishes.

EDIT: Downloaded and i like the new corrupted sprites :p

EDIT AGAIN: Dunno if this is a glitch but a poisoned pokemon loses HP after every single attack your team does
Thanks, yeah- thats how poison works. it will drain HP every time anyone does an action.

NICE!! Already downloaded gonna be playing in the weekend. =3
sweet, hope you like it.

Loving the game. I still havent beaten the soul challenge. Glad you put the pokemon at high levels. Now I have something to work toward. There are two glitches that I have noticed:

1: When Gastly evolves, the name and picture doesnt change in the menu. It also changed the menu picture of the kadabra I had in my party (not sure if it was a temporary glitch or not because Im doing training and trying to see which pokemon I like better). The last glitch with gastly is at the end of battle. I have Haunter, but when the battle is over, it goes back to gastly, just for those 3 seconds until the screen goes back to the cave, forest, or wherever you are in the game.
I've fixed thoes 2 glitches thanks to you, good work!
As a temporary workaround- evolving abra will change it's pic into Kadabra.
But evolving haunter will turn abra's pic into gengar.

The evolution stats, and movelists are as they should be, only the pic is effected.

2. The second glitch could be my fault because Ive been playing with music in my background, but there are random parts in the game where it lags. Like I said, it could be me playing with music in the background. Im gonna test it out and if its my fault, ill edit this post.
[\quote]
It does sometimes happen while lots of processes are going on. I've added the ability to turn off process that could be slowing the game down
like Evolution checking, Out of Battle Limit checking, Hotkeys and Trophies. It will be avalible via Home PC, Not sure if they'll make a difference. but its there.

Hope you dont think Im a jerk for only pointing out the glitches in this game, just trying to help you make one amazing game, i told my friend about it yesterday and I honestly believe this is better than the games nintendo releases. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the next release. The effort you put on this game and the speed you do it with, Im sure you'll have version 0.8 out in 2 weeks lol

Thanks :D Betas are made for bugtesting, I appreciate when some finds one- I even have a text file containing people who have reported (new) bugs, and they'll be added to the credits. I am speeding along nicely right now- I have holidays til march, so I hope ill be able to get up to 0.8 by then.

Progress Update​
Because of my fast progressing- I'll be making some small patches from time to time,

It should only be one-or less than an MB- contating a few files. just paste them in the Pokemon Eevee folder, and they'll update the game.

I'll be posting the patch to 0.401 soon. It will change the pokemon face icon mixups and fix the gastly evolution problems, add a few stuff and fixing any other glitches that get reported in the next few days.

Credits Update​

Here's the current bugtesting credits list ( the '*' mean how much bugs you've reported. )
Spoiler:

(Well- my credits would be pretty short without it as im the only one working on this game :P)

Video Update​

I've finished up a cool graphical "video" thing when you ask elm about the AIs, Hopefully makes it easier to understand.

Last edited:

Omn

Moogle King
Years
So after getting to the part where you are talking to the Professors about the Ai there is no Image for prof elm
EDIT: when i got spinerak his sprite was kinda uncoloured green it may just have been me but i dunno I am just reporting anything weird i see in the game
EDIT2: the sprite for spinerak in battle ends up being one of a pinecone when you get it

Last edited:

~Wind~

Detective
Years
haha! Great game Darkdoom!
Interesting video.
'Pretty cool graphics thing you did there.'
Keep going!

DarkDoom3000

Years
So after getting to the part where you are talking to the Professors about the Ai there is no Image for prof elm
EDIT: when i got spinerak his sprite was kinda uncoloured green it may just have been me but i dunno I am just reporting anything weird i see in the game
EDIT2: the sprite for spinerak in battle ends up being one of a pinecone when you get it
#Yeah- the elm box is a placeholder. I still havent got a face pic for him.
You get a bugfixing star- I forgot to change the overworld pic of pineco
Thats 6 stars :O the most out of anyone.

haha! Great game Darkdoom!
Interesting video.
'Pretty cool graphics thing you did there.'
Keep going!
Thanks :) I like breaking the 4th wall, making it apperant that the characters know they're in a game.

Patch Release v0.401

Size: 600kb
-Fixes the gastly evolution glitch.

Theres no need to upgrade to v0.401 if you're not gonna use a gastly. If you are- I suggest you download.

It's only 600kb, so it quick and simple.
Mediafire
Megaupload

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
the pineco in the forest doesnt vanish after you beat it

just found that out then... i wont abuse it

in version .401 the Abra didnt evolve for me.

it did in version .4

neither did the Aron

story spoiler
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Omn

Moogle King
Years
I am trying to figure out how long it takes for the t1 virus to appear when you battle the first AI cause hasn't shown up after i got him to his pure form

Years
Just thought I would let you know that I found two more bugs. I promise I am not looking for them, I just like raising my pokemon.

1. Its another gastly/haunter bug. Struggle is missing. The "0" pp it uses is there, but the name is not. Idk if you meant to keep it out because when I use the attack, it doesnt work. (I really like gastly/haunter/gengar)

2. The second deals with Onix. I try to put him on my team and the game crashes.

Those are the only bugs that I have found, but there is a question I would like to ask. I'm glad that you made a second battle to get a second of the original starters, but will be making a third battle to get the 3rd one?

I am trying to figure out how long it takes for the t1 virus to appear when you battle the first AI cause hasn't shown up after i got him to his pure form

When he goes to his pure form you have to use Eevee (whatever form its in) to beat him. When its Eevee's turn, you go to items and use the T1 virus and its over.

Last edited:
Back