• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you know?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
No, never played XD.
Did you know that Yanma and Pineco have 4 things in common?
-Both are Bug Types
- Both are native to Johto
-They are both swarming Pokemon in Unova
-Both have a 65 Attack base stat

Porynoir

Cool like that...
Years
No, don't really know stats, except for the swarming part.

Dyk, that Jessie and James are only 17?

Years
Did you know that a certain scene from the Johto saga episode The Whistle Stop, when played backwards, James (while being bitten by Victreebel) says "Leo Burnett and 4Kids are the devil".

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Did you know that Pikachu wasn't originally going to be the mascot for Pokémon, but instead it was going to be Clefairy?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Did you know that in the Pokémon Red and Blue beta, Magnemite was originally known as "Coil", from its Japanese name.

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
[SIZE="a"]Did you know in the Red and Blue beta Koffings name was "Ny" and Weezings name was "La" to represent the pollution in New York and Los Angeles?[/SIZE]

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2012
Nope ! Never played the generation, either !
I'm not the biggest Pokémon fan so my Did you know might be an "Everyone knows" to some of you :

Did you know that the female lead in one generation always has a cameo in the one after that ?

Years
Did you know that Kris and Dawn are the only female player characters in the main games to not have brown hair?

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Yep, yes I did, did you know there was going to be a Pokemon based of Dolly, the cloned sheep?
The concept was dropped, as it was too controversial

Years
yep
did you know that when ash grows up he wants to be a grown up?(just kidding)

did you know that you can get a hatched reshiram egg by glitches?

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Yes I know.
Do you know that in anime, the quarter finals in Sinnoh League Victors, Infernape was Ash's last pokemon

Back