• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Ruby Destiny Series

Years
Hey, this looks amazing! I wasn't much of a fan of the first three games, but from what I've seen, this is gonna be good. I wish you the best of luck. Once the beta releases, expect me to be all over it. I'll fix spelling and grammar errors and give suggestions and changes and improvements. That way, it can be the best hack it can be.

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
No new heroes :(
Are you gonna explain what happened to Brendan & May between RSE and RDBT? XD

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2020
in what timeline is the history? a new or one of the other game, say of the principal timeline, when you start.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
dy4z1z.jpg

Ohmahgawd!
The main character talks! >.>
Run for ze hillz!

On another note.
Eew! An edit to Prof. Birch's lab!
Ze lazy mapper strikes again~
Wheeee~

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
designedjagold said:
dy4z1z.jpg

Ohmahgawd!
The main character talks! >.>
Run for ze hillz!

On another note.
Eew! An edit to Prof. Birch's lab!
Ze lazy mapper strikes again~
Wheeee~

Yay, lazyness strikes again. But I like the fact the main character finally talks (in Life of Guardians there are thoughts)

GyaradosDialga said:
Does that means that pokemon who rule time will have main rool ,or not ?
Jagold has already said which legendaries will come in Broken Timeline and there is no Dialga. Any way, I'm curious about Chaomega's role, it seems to be a bigger one than before because of the 'broken timeline'. And why would Arceus come to the Tower of Fate? (I know this tower was created by him)

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
The character talks now.. :( I like silent characters :P
Anyways, I can't wait for another RD game to play.

Granddaddy Purp

Hero Of Time
Years
btw, besides the main legends like chaomega etc, will ANYTHING from the other RD games connect to this one? like garatina and the vessel or something like that. or will it stay in its own game ?

Years
I don't mind if the protagonists talks...but if a hack involves Red....never make him speak, whether he is the player or an NPC...YOU NEVER MAKE RED TALK, its like a RULE.
Him being silent is what makes him a badass in the first place XD

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Good to see but please dont add stupid fakemons in this hack.

Too late for that, don't ya think? (Chaomega, for example) :P

I don't mind if the protagonists talks...but if a hack involves Red....never make him speak, whether he is the player or an NPC...YOU NEVER MAKE RED TALK, its like a RULE.
Him being silent is what makes him a badass in the first place XD

Why would I include an insanely OP trainer in the game? >.>

btw, besides the main legends like chaomega etc, will ANYTHING from the other RD games connect to this one? like garatina and the vessel or something like that. or will it stay in its own game ?

Well, of course. Everything should be connected. :P

cant wait for beta/alpha, the ruby destiny series is legendary !

You might want to play other hacks for a while, since it'll probably take a while for a beta to be available anyway. =/

I thought I was the biggest fan of his work...

I seriously have no idea how a
13yqdkm.jpg
can type. =/
Or see, or type, or see, or type... =/

Back